Rex calls out BB for lying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Rex calls out BB for lying

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WeDerrWEDAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess the last time the pats were caught cheating and BB said that everyone did it, it really didnt deflect enough attention away from his team breaking the rules.  This time around he narrows it down and says that the Jets specificly did it too.  Good for Rex for sticking up for himself against the big bad BB. Rex should just punch him in his lying mouth next time they meet.  Slanderous accusations by BB.  BB should know that Rex wont be bullied.

[/QUOTE]

Congratulations

You just made the Ciao Chump List - to be ignored

I think you should read the NY Post this AM. It clearly states that Rex cannot stand that the ny Media isn't giving him credit for the win- just so you know

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, dont mind the fact that he held your vaunted offense to -6 yards in the 3rd qtr or that his defense stomped your offense on 3rd downs all day.  much better to answer questions on why the patriots try to skirt the rules and whine when they are caught.  much better...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rexy won't kiss BB's rings but his toes are another matter!

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like Wrecks Ryan was caught again lying in front of the press.  The NFL has come forward and admitted the refs missed the same penalty on the Jets earlier in the game:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9888642/nfl-warns-all-32-head-coaches-continue-enforce-push-rule

[/QUOTE]

If only Belichick had known the rules he could have told the refs to look out for those cheating Jets. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Looks like Wrecks Ryan was caught again lying in front of the press.  The NFL has come forward and admitted the refs missed the same penalty on the Jets earlier in the game:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9888642/nfl-warns-all-32-head-coaches-continue-enforce-push-rule

I wish it were amazing but am not surprised, at least it shows Rex to be full of it

Serby of the nyp said today That BB was wrong  - gues he is as usual

And now even he knows the jrpets didn't "earn" it, and as that boooooohbag likes to say " no question about it " lol

He gets no bragging rights lol

the ref should be suspended, but the pats will never get it back, 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Feeling guilty about the gift win from the league offices I see. I don't blame you, I would feel guilty too. LMAO@ the pathetic P-O-S called the jets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Jets/Rex caught lying and cheating again, but with no league sanctions.

[/QUOTE]

Lots of accusations of the Jets cheating, but unwilling to explain.  I wonder why?  What kind of sanctions would you be looking for?