Rex disses Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Rex disses Brady

Rex is an Idiot...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rex wishes he had Brady. 

As for all the public high praise Rex has for Manning, it's part of the game.  It's rex's response to Manning talking up the Jets D and team the other day.  Praise your opponent to give them a false security about themself.  Just part of the mental game.  Funny though, Manning started it a few days ago and Rex is just now getting around to the mental warfare.  Colts are going to kill em!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL, nice pic beavis! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady:
    Rex is an Idiot...
    Posted by beavis

Note the 12 packs of Bud in the background. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

He must know he is losing this week.  I can't imagine he would risk firing Brady up so much if he thought he was going to face him again soon. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Yea Ryan can insult Brady all he wants cause he wont beat him in the playoffs so he just makes himself look bad.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Sat night might be the first time I root for the Jets.
    I want the Pats to demolish them again in a playoff game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Note the 12 packs of Bud in the background.

Thought I was the only one that seen that. Fire and alcohol mix real well. Well at least their fun together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Yep, a 6th round pick who is about to win his 2nd MVP award and hopefully will play in and win his 5th/4th SB does not study as hard as the former 1st rounder with a father who was a former NFL QB.

I am in no way dissing Manning, because as we all know he works as hard as anyone.
    There is really no reason to debate the work ethic between Manning and Brady, because they are the standard of greatness.

The issue is that Rex Ryan feels the need to make this comment about Brady. Very unprofessional. I would be embarassed if I was the Jets owner.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FebruaryGirl. Show FebruaryGirl's posts

Oh yeah, Jaba's got a lot to be pissed about:  BB is up for Coach of the Year and guess who isn't and Brady was named December's AFC Offensive Player and guess who wasn't?

Rex Ryan opens mouth, inserts foot (pun intended)Posted by Shalise Manza Young, Globe Staff January 6, 2011 03:02 PM

Tom Brady named AFC offensive player of the month for DecemberPosted by Monique Walker, Globe Staff January 6, 2011 01:20 PM

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Every time Rex opens his mouth he disses himself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

Rex Ryan is a Booger eater. He reminds me of the little kid that sat at the back of the class eating his boogers cause he's too stupid to know any better.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Has anyone seen a more embarrassing adult coach in all of sports? I can't think of any coach, other than maybe Ozzie Guillen in MLB, who is like this.

Ozzie Guillen has been sitting on borrowed time and it's only because he was able to win a WS in 2005.

Rex Ryan is already a laughingstock, but if the Jets lose on Saturday, expect him to be on the hot seat heading into next season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It's a shame New Jersey isn't going to get by the Colts.

It would be nice to watch Brady and the Pats embarass them again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's going to beat the Colts and then we'll get the trash talking from him in full effect. 

Brady and the Pats want them. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

He's going to beat the Colts and then we'll get the trash talking from him in full effect.  Brady and the Pats want them. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Can you just imagine Rexy if the Jets win?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I cannot understand Ryan.  The only explanation is that he is one of these personalities with no filter and he can't help himself.  As the face of the NY Jets, he is an embarrasment and he shows absolutely no sportsmanship.  His players follow his lead, and it wouldn't surprise me if his big mouth and lack of discipline come back to haunt him in the end when his players turn on him.  It will not be a quiet mutiny.      

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady : Can you just imagine Rexy if the Jets win?
    Posted by agcsbill

Why, no foot or buffet in the country would be safe!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He has a disorder.  He's a born loser so this is how he channels attention.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Unless Manning has a brain f a r t (he's improved quite a bit in that aspect, though), there is no way the Jests win in that dome Saturday. The Jests offense is not "fixed", they barely squeaked by and are not at all "explosive". Manning is also like Brady in that he can burn you over the middle. Their defense is good, but they are vulnerable between the numbers. At home the Colts will score, and score TDs. Sanchez will not be able to keep up. Being young he'll get careless in the second half. The secondary of the Colts is an opportunistic bunch. It should be tight in the first half, but Indy will run away with it in the 3rd quarter. Even if by a miracle they do win (Manning gets kidnapped and Painter gets the start), they will be destroyed in Foxboro. The Colts would have to win in Pittsburgh to play NE. But I'd rather that happen. Beat the reigning conference champs on way to the SB. I have a feeling the Falcons will have to do the same in order to get to Dallas, too.

I can't believe they won't let me post f-a-r-t!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If you think your coach saying things like that publicly is ok, then you are a bigger homer than anyone on this board.  If Belichick went out of his way to put down another player (especially one as accomplished as Brady) then I'd be embarrassed for him, especially if the Pats pi$$ed their pants like the Jets have this past month.  Maybe he should turn the mirror on his own team's performance, but he wouldn't like what he sees. Outside of New York, Ryan's bluster is laughable.  No one respects a talker, especially one whose team can't back it up.  The fact that Jets fans find it cutsie and defend Rex's drama tells me that you are the ones who enjoy the soap operas to fill the void in your life that Jets football doesn't. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

RR is one of these head coaches whose personality gives him a short shelf life, see Jerry Glanville for earlier reference, I do like the black Falcons helmets though. It's likely that Ryan will basically talk himself out of a job in the NFL.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

RR is one of these head coaches whose personality gives him a short shelf life, see Jerry Glanville for earlier reference, I do like the black Falcons helmets though. It's likely that Ryan will basically talk himself out of a job in the NFL.  
    Posted by Rick8795

He's gonna talk himself out of a job and eat himself into an early grave. I'll be surprised  if he makes it another 10 years.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Trying to kiss up to Manning because he is scared of the woopin he's going to get. What a pthetic coward.

Sections
Shortcuts