Rex disses Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: Rex disses Brady

i was thinking gomer would choke in this game because that is what he is really good at and something that would not happen with Brady...

but i dont think that would change cuckold's approach...thats why he is the  perfect coach for the jests...they are all talk and nothing more

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady : I am not implying anything.  I said that everyone knows he is not genuine in any way shape or form.  The hype is a creation of the media.  Teams are either better prepared than the other team or not.  The fact that the Jets were dominated by the patsies is no more related to hype than was the first game.  You seem to be confusing transparent disingenuous comments with respect.  I also have no problem with the evil empire business or any of Mark Cubans rants.  This is America, you don't have to be afraid to speak your mind.  Tell Bill. I'd love to hear him say, "uggghhh, well we've handled Peyton pretty well throughout his career, so we'll prepare the same way and we think we can do it again" instead of being such wussie.  I think Ed Rendell may be right.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

If you've ever listened to a Belichick interview before and after a game, he gets into detail at times about what certain teams and/or players have done well against the Pats in the past and what his team needs to do to win.  Transparent disingenuous respect is also known as not giving teams bulletin board material, but more than that it's Belichick's way of acknowledging that every opponent is capable of beating his team if they don't play well. 

I've never heard Belichick publicly go after a coach or player because it's classless.  Ryan may be an ok coach, and he's probably not a bad guy, but his self-created public persona is clownish and he lacks class and tact a lot of times.  He sets himself up to be a laughingstock, and maybe he doesn't care, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a blowhard.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

I have never seen a coach or a team that has done so little disrespect a coach and team that have done so much.....but alas some people are just jack a@@'s

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

[QUOTE]Yep, a 6th round pick who is about to win his 2nd MVP award and hopefully will play in and win his 5th/4th SB does not study as hard as the former 1st rounder with a father who was a former NFL QB. I am in no way dissing Manning, because as we all know he works as hard as anyone. There is really no reason to debate the work ethic between Manning and Brady, because they are the standard of greatness. The issue is that Rex Ryan feels the need to make this comment about Brady. Very unprofessional. I would be embarassed if I was the Jets owner.
    Posted by Brady2Moss07[/QUOTE]

Manning might be a slightly better student of the game, but I rather have TB than any other QB out there. And Rex knows this. So he is trying to rattle the cage as he might see them beating Colts and coming to Foxboro to plays us. Too soon IMO, Rex should worruy about Colts than Brady's work ethic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Rex is comming out with his first book this spring which is going to be on "football strategy", and an "autobography". He just might have a method to his madness - new book, best seller, Rex self-promotion...$$$$(he appears to be off his meds)...

However, if Rex gets his butt whipped this weekend, then that book will be worth as much as?....fill in the blank with your imagination...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady : 3 rings in ten years.....no rings in forty years Team of the decade......joke of the century HOF QB that marries supermodel.....gay QB that sings showtunes 5-0 since the battle for supremacy.......2-3 since the same 45..............................................................3 Smartest fan base...............................hopelessly moronic fanbase Time for you to slither back under a rock
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

lol!!

Phat Rex just blistered off this thread.  Priceless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Rex is short for Reginald...

What was Buddy thinking?, ruined the kid for life...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady : And of course the other side of that is this.  Most of you want to claim the BB get's the most out of players and that he makes average players into great players on his team, yet any suggestion that TB's success is intertwined with BB game planning and prepartion is taken as an affront?  Hypocrisy at it's best.

BB is a defensive coach, not an offensive coordinator, stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

brett favre just texted me a pic of terrell suggs smelling michelle ryans feet while the cuckold looks on in utter jubilation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady : I did not miss any point.  The point is, you people just want to cry about this fictitious lack of respect.  You want to believe that it makes some sort of difference in the game, but it does not.  Why do any of you pansies even care that Rex Ryan thinks that Manning studies harder?  This is why. It is because you thrive on this underdog, everyone is against us BS.  It is absolutely absurd.  I could care less what BB may say about Sanchez.  But it would clearly be true, regardless of who may say that.  Manning is a phenomenal QB and has been the majority of his career and he has not had BB around him, in fact he has had to play against him.  Are you suggesting that have BB is not an advantage?  If you think that Rex somehow thinks that the guy that just dropped 45 points on his team isn't a great QB, you are a fool.

Manning's numbers improved dramatically after he left the AFC East. Hmm.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady : I am nothing about this, not defensive, not happy, not sad, nothing about this except that I like to point out that patsy fans just like to cry about everything they could possibly perceive as a knock on their team or a player on their team.  If Rex says "Peyton is a great QB," or he says "Peyton is a great QB and is better than Brady"  it effects me the same way... it doesn't.  It's all his opinion and he speaks his mind.  I like that.  I don't like people who are too afraid to do that, regardless of their skills as a coach.  IMO, they are wussies who are afraid that what they say may somehow have an effect on how someone else plays a game.  Complete and total BS. 

You are appearing to be spending an awful lot of time talking about something you claim to be not be concerned with here on a Patriots board, rubelips.

Just admit your team is an overrated team, the jets organization is as low class as any in the NFL, and Rex Ryan is a walking embarrassment.

Deep down, you know this, you simply just cannot admit it.

So, you come over here attempting to spin and defend every move they make, every single week.

You're a phony. And a joke.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady : Manning's numbers improved dramatically after he left the AFC East. Hmm.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I can't decide who's the bigger idiot, Phat Rex or the real Rex.

Rex just can't help himself. He goes out of his way to take shots at the Pats even when the Jets aren't playing them. The latest beatdown must have scarred him somehow.

Not to mention he contradicts himself. First he says everyone gives coaches too much credit. Then, he states Belichick should be credited for Brady being so good.

I still want the Jets to win this weekend. We'll get to hear all kinds of moronic statements next week!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He's as dumb as their entire organization.

That's why when I predicted their eventual collapse in 2010 and the window to close thereafter, he didn't like the reasoning I gave as to why this would happen.

Rex is insecure, Tannenbaum is insecure, Woody Johnson is insecure, Fireman Ed is insecure, Mark Sanchez is insecure, and our little friend Phatty Rex is a major toolbox and very insecure as well.

This whole business model is centered around one of the oldest tricks in American business.  It's called marketing with a hard sell.

In this case, the Jets used gimmick hires which are knee jerk reactions to sell their fans on the supposed reality that they will take down the Patriots.

And, more importantly, push PSL sales in the worst economy in 70 years.

This can be traced back to them forcibly and desperately thinking Manboobs would be a head coach and would weaken NE's Def Coordinator position.

Then it was the Spygate witch hunt.

Then it was Favre.

Then it was hiring Rex Ryan as a mouthpiece to help the sales pitch.

Then it was trading up for Sanchez and acting like he's the savior and a lock for the Hall of Fame.

Then it was over-promoting Revis. 

Look at the pattern.

Deep down, any Jets fan with some basic education can look at this and see what is about to happen. The problem is, Phatty Rex lacks education.

If you look at their most recent drafts and compare them to NE, the collapse could last well into another 5 years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]He's as dumb as their entire organization. That's why when I predicted their eventual collapse in 2010 and the window to close thereafter, he didn't like the reasoning I gave as to why this would happen. Rex is insecure, Tannenbaum is insecure, Woody Johnson is insecure, Fireman Ed is insecure, Mark Sanchez is insecure, and our little friend Phatty Rex is a major toolbox and very insecure as well. This whole business model is centered around one of the oldest tricks in American business.  It's called marketing with a hard sell. In this case, the Jets used gimmick hires which are knee jerk reactions to sell their fans on the supposed reality that they will take down the Patriots. And, more importantly, push PSL sales in the worst economy in 70 years. This can be traced back to them forcibly and desperately thinking Manboobs would be a head coach and would weaken NE's Def Coordinator position. Then it was the Spygate witch hunt. Then it was Favre. Then it was hiring Rex Ryan as a mouthpiece to help the sales pitch. Then it was trading up for Sanchez and acting like he's the savior and a lock for the Hall of Fame. Then it was over-promoting Revis.  Look at the pattern. Deep down, any Jets fan with some basic education can look at this and see what is about to happen. The problem is, Phatty Rex lacks education. If you look at their most recent drafts and compare them to NE, the collapse could last well into another 5 years.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping they can partially rebound next year. It's fun watching them think they're thisclose to taking out the Patriots only to see them crash and burn (figuratively, of course).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Don't pay any attention to Rex.

The basics of the philosophy he lives by is: you are what you say you are, you are your image, believe your hype, sell your hype and get others to believe it.

It is all grandiose, meaningless and empty and it goes nowhere. It collapses at some point into a narcissistic depression when it fails.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

AHAHAHA My comment got removed from the "Extra Points" column because I asked what his Cholesterol level was... I figure If me eatin' all them chicken wings is bad. Toe Jam can't be much better!
    Put that Jam on your TOAST yur DONE!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Nice to see fatrex back on the board to stir the pot up. How was hibernating in your mother's basement until your jetsies finally squeaked into the playoffs? I guess securing the last playoff spot has finally given you the urge to come post here again. Do you remember the last time you came on here and started hyping up your jets? I guess you have as poor of a memory as your obese coach. Clearly, he hasn't learned his lesson and neither have you. For the first time in my life I'm hoping the Jets win this weekend so we can embarrass you further more than that epic beatdown you received on national television in December.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady : I am nothing about this, not defensive, not happy, not sad, nothing about this except that I like to point out that patsy fans just like to cry about everything they could possibly perceive as a knock on their team or a player on their team.  If Rex says "Peyton is a great QB," or he says "Peyton is a great QB and is better than Brady"  it effects me the same way... it doesn't.  It's all his opinion and he speaks his mind.  I like that.  I don't like people who are too afraid to do that, regardless of their skills as a coach.  IMO, they are wussies who are afraid that what they say may somehow have an effect on how someone else plays a game.  Complete and total BS. 

The fact that you have responded to any and all negative posts about Rex belie your denial.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex disses Brady : Yep, 11 wins sure is pathetic.  Is this your first month following football?

Naw. . . he's just been following the Pats for the past decade.  If he had been following the Jets, 11 wins would sound like quite an accomplishment.  But as a Pats fan, 11 wins just seems kind of ordinary.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Trash talk is how the Ravens and New Jersey's Green Ravens motivate themselves.

Tom Moore has had more impact on Indy's schemes than B B has had on any offensive plan  NE has ever devised. 

Clearly BB is a great coach ... but he is a personnel guy and a defensive mind. Not an offensive coordinator. 

As far as OCs go ...well I guess NE keeps striking gold, because Brady has been great with three different OCs and without an OC at all this season he is having the greatest QB season ever.

Ryan = Suggs

Sections
Shortcuts