Rex gets gatorade bath LOL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Rex gets gatorade bath LOL

Only 8-8 coach in HISTORY to get dump for a mediocre season and NO post season appearance....Must really be pathetic as Jets celebrate 8-8 and home for New Years...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Rex gets gatorade bath LOL

Well they won their Super Bowl yesterday. Call Joe namath

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

similar to this ???

Rex Ryan Rex Ryan, Head Coach of the New York Jets, has Gatorade dumped on him by players at the end of the fourth quarter in celebration of their 37-0 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals at Giants Stadium on January 3, 2010 in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Only 8-8 coach in HISTORY to get dump for a mediocre season and NO post season appearance....Must really be pathetic as Jets celebrate 8-8 and home for New Years...

[/QUOTE]

You know what the difference between the 2013 Jets and 2013 Patriots is? Both don't win the superbowl, the Jets get a better pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?  Yesterday was their superbowl? How many superbowls are their in a season.  You fools have already claimed that the Pats pathetic loss to the rebuilding Jets was their superbowl, then there was the game against the superbowl champs.  How about the first game against the Pats.  Was that their superbowl?  Tell me, genius, is every teams last game their superbowl?  For example, will the Pats one and done be their superbowl?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?  Yesterday was their superbowl? How many superbowls are their in a season.  You fools have already claimed that the Pats pathetic loss to the rebuilding Jets was their superbowl, then there was the game against the superbowl champs.  How about the first game against the Pats.  Was that their superbowl?  Tell me, genius, is every teams last game their superbowl?  For example, will the Pats one and done be their superbowl?

[/QUOTE]

Are the Jets in the running for the SuperBowl? ......exactly how long does the Jets REBUILD take? 40+ years?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Everyone in NY is happy right now but next year is either get in the playoffs or not. Rebuilding stuff is over.

Rex has to beat NE in order to win the division or get a wild card spot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you suck as bad as the Jests have ,any damn win is their Super Bowl......get used to its.....Hope they hire Rex for life!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

This is too funny, Sexy Rexy gets rewarded for a mediocre season. Just like the cowgirls still holding onto Jason Garrett for their third straight 8-8 season. This is great news for for us NE Patriot fans because we get to see more mediocre football from the J E T S and watching Geno Smith really turn into the bust he's going to be. 44 years and counting. Enjoy the off season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are the Jets in the running for the SuperBowl? ......exactly how long does the Jets REBUILD take? 40+ years?

[/QUOTE]

Do you not know what rebuilding means?  Oh, that's so sad.  Hey, remember that time that the Pats lost to the the rebuilding Jets with 14 new starters, including 5 rookies and a rookie QB?  Think that team is gonna do some damage in the playoffs or will it be another year of Brady's career wasted?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is too funny, Sexy Rexy gets rewarded for a mediocre season. Just like the cowgirls still holding onto Jason Garrett for their third straight 8-8 season. This is great news for for us NE Patriot fans because we get to see more mediocre football from the J E T S and watching Geno Smith really turn into the bust he's going to be. 44 years and counting. Enjoy the off season.

[/QUOTE]

Rewarded?  How so?  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

How much is the Jet's salary cap? I heard something they have enough to spend to make the team better?

(Yes, I am lazy to look it up).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO, good one Ice. Poor Joe Willie, he keeps waiting, and waiting and ............

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rewarded?  How so?  

[/QUOTE]

You get to keep him, at least you don't have Mike Shanahan

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you not know what rebuilding means?  Oh, that's so sad.  Hey, remember that time that the Pats lost to the the rebuilding Jets with 14 new starters, including 5 rookies and a rookie QB?  Think that team is gonna do some damage in the playoffs or will it be another year of Brady's career wasted?

[/QUOTE]

what does it mean? How long will the Jets rebuild take? They have missed the playoffs yet again.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How much is the Jet's salary cap? I heard something they have enough to spend to make the team better?

(Yes, I am lazy to look up).

[/QUOTE]

No one knows right now.  It depends on who they resign or extend with their vets currently.

You can't buy continuity either.

[/QUOTE]

Not with the current Pats cap hell you can't.  

But to say that no one knows is just stupid.  Yes, the exact number is not known.  But the Jets have about 20 mil before making any adjustments, like cutting Holmes, Sanchez etc.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No one knows right now.  It depends on who they resign or extend with their vets currently.

[/QUOTE]

But to say that no one knows is just stupid.  Yes, the exact number is not known.  But the Jets have about 20 mil before making any adjustments, like cutting Holmes, Sanchez etc.

[/QUOTE]

so rebuild is complete next year? when do they become significantly competitive again? and when for the long haul? When do you see a SuperBowl appearance for them (Please note  I said appearance... they don't even have to win)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so rebuild is complete next year? when do they become significantly competitive again? and when for the long haul? When do you see a SuperBowl appearance for them (Please note  I said appearance... they don't even have to win)

[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot.   There are two outcomes every year.  You win the superbowl or you don't.  If you don't, winning 14 games is no better than winning 1. Competitive?  8-8 isn't competitive.   I wouldn't be satisfieed with losing a superbowl.   But I suppose it'll be when they have a consistent franchise QB.  Apparently, you can have a whole lot of other problems when you have a Tom Brady at the healm.   

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Jets have been rebuilding for 45 years

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot.   There are two outcomes every year.  You win the superbowl or you don't.  If you don't, winning 14 games is no better than winning 1. Competitive?  8-8 isn't competitive.   I wouldn't be satisfieed with losing a superbowl.   But I suppose it'll be when they have a consistent franchise QB.  Apparently, you can have a whole lot of other problems when you have a Tom Brady at the healm.   

[/QUOTE]

so in other words....you don't want to answer any of the questions I asked?

You want to call names and talk in circles......but can't have civilized discussion about the status of YOUR team. Why is that?