Rex guarantees a win... sort of

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Rex guarantees a win... sort of

"If you make it like that," (referring to Sep 09 game), "we're gonna beat this team." 

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/29246/green-day-rex-pleads-with-fans-for-help

I am surely happy that BB never spends energy for stuff like this, even though it drives media (and some fans) crazy. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Rex guarantees a win... sort of

he has no class. He is a piece of garbage.  Send him a copy of WW's poem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Um, last week the Jets played a formerly winless team, at home, and Geno Smith fell apart in the second half.  Crowd noise?  Yeah, that's the ticket.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Well, when the jets lose Rex will blame the fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hate to say it but if the Pats do play like they did on the 9th in NY then yes the outcome could be the Jets win. It was a much closer game than most gave it credit for. With that saying I think the Pats are a better team than they were on the 9th so I'm hoping they don't play like that again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rex has his team playing the type of defense that seems to have TB off his usual game. We saw it last week with Rob, until that last drive...the pressure and sending guys from every which angle befuddled the OL and bothers/troubles TB...

I believe it was PCM that said it yesterday, and I went back and looked at the taped game...the TB int intended for Edelman, PCM was correct. TB didnt set his feet properly as the DL was coming at him in clear view

Rex has this team playing the same D that Rob employs...can the OL give TB the time to exploit 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wouldn't take this game lightly.  The Jets play a much higher level of football when they face the Pats.  Ryan is an idiot:  The Jets' wins have come in spite of their coach, and their losses are often because of him. 

But Sunday's going to be a breakout game for the Pats' defense, especially the pass rush.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

JESTS season on the line!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Having confidence your team can win the game is fine.  The Pats aren't the same team the Jets faced in week one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

F Ryan...F the Jets and every one of their fans, they all lack essential man parts...Let's just play...

DON'T FEAR THE HORSESH*T HYPE...REMEMBER RYAN LAST WEEK HOLDING UP A GAME BALL FOR HIS D...LOOK HOW THAT TURNED OUT!

Once a Ryan, always a loud mouthed je*k Ryan...

Just ask Daddy Ryan...

Sections
Shortcuts