Rex: Jests Better than Gints...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Rex: Jests Better than Gints...

In Response to Re: Rex: Jests Better than Gints...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex: Jests Better than Gints... : 8-6 isn't an embarassment when they were supposed to be going to the Super Bowl?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I'm talking game to game, not overall. His smack is designed to get them up as the season unfolds.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Like being named general of the Polish army

Its not such a bad job...  really

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I didnt know that NATO commanders did that. but at least its being productive and having a job. Oh thats right your not good at what you do so you havn't found one for 2 years. thank got for entitlements.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

There are far more Giants fans than Jets, so even though it's considered a home game for the Jets, I expect it to be more like a Giants home game.  I would like too see the Jets lose and be out of the playoff picture.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Not that I think his approach or words would be different but this is an "all in" game for us.  We beat the jints and only teh fish could stop us from getting our ticket to the dance.  So this is a must win for us.  GIANTS BE DAYUMMMMMNED!!!!
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

"....only the fish could stop us from getting our ticket to the dance."  Not so sure the Jets could beat Miami are you?  They've been trending upward, Jets have been trending, well, not up.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Rex Ryan = Jerry Glanville All blather, no matter
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Haha, the mouth of the south! I forgot about old JG!

In all fairness, that's an insult to ole Jerry, who had way more class than sexy Rexy. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]There are far more Giants fans than Jets, so even though it's considered a home game for the Jets, I expect it to be more like a Giants home game.  I would like too see the Jets lose and be out of the playoff picture.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, and then have the Cowboys take care of the Gints the next week. 

Still, a Jets' loss doesn't mathematically eliminate them ... there could conceivably be an 8-8 WC team this season, if my math is right. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Nothing would make me happier than the Jets losing. Even a tie would be acceptable!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Simple x factors: Revis takes Nicks out of the game . Ballard is not playing. Cruz is double teamed. Giants cant run the ball. Which Eli shows up? If it is last weeks, Giants in trouble. Jets. Can they keep Sanchez clean? Or do the Giants pressure him into turnovers? Giants-24-14 I actually had the pleasure of being in Eli's company a very short while ago. Very classy, very humble, very smart. He is now my 2nd favorite QB after TB(also not a phony bone in his body)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Not that I think his approach or words would be different but this is an "all in" game for us.  We beat the jints and only teh fish could stop us from getting our ticket to the dance.  So this is a must win for us.  GIANTS BE DAYUMMMMMNED!!!!
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Face it child both you and the Jets are a joke.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Just wondering, who are the "Jests"...
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

LOL, you serious?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The Gints are the only Jersey team i'll root for this weekend. its not that I'm worried the jests may squeeak into the playoffs again. I' just want their season to end so we don't have to listen to fatboy's mouth in the playoffs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

the best thing that could happen....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Not funny brother, not after 9/11, I hate NY as much as any blue blooded Boston fan but Come On Man!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

oh take off yer panties tom

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

They should just have a game to decide who's the best. Even though I'm sure Rex would prefer to have a blowhardathon over a game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Simple x factors: Revis takes Nicks out of the game . Ballard is not playing. Cruz is double teamed. Giants cant run the ball. Which Eli shows up? If it is last weeks, Giants in trouble. Jets. Can they keep Sanchez clean? Or do the Giants pressure him into turnovers? Giants-24-14 I actually had the pleasure of being in Eli's company a very short while ago. Very classy, very humble, very smart. He is now my 2nd favorite QB after TB(also not a phony bone in his body)
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Everyone i know that's met the family, and there are lots in the Garden District, say that PM and AM are total D-Bags, but Eli is alright. 

I could tell you some Peyton stories that would stand your hair on edge. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]Let them tie. It's as good as a lose to both of them
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Not really.  A tie, with a Dallas win, eliminated the Giants.  However, a tie puts the Jest 1/2 game behind Cincinnati, who has to play Baltimore next week while the Jets have Miami.

A win by the Giants means that the game against Dallas is for the division championship regardless of what Dallas does this week.  The loss by the Jets not only puts them a game behind Cincinnati (who they could tie at the end of the season while holding the tie breaker), but throws them into the field of currently 7-7 teams like Tennesse, Oakland, and San Diego.  I have no idea what would happen with five teams all at 9-7 at the end of the season and with being being 7-5 within the conference (Cinn would be out with a 6-6 conference record).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

How can his team stand him? What an embarrassment! How many chins does the guy have, I'm sorry but living in NYC I see his ugly face all the time. He is just so disgusting. I can't imagine that his whole team respect's him, maybe I'm wrong!

Sections
Shortcuts