Rex: Jests Better than Gints...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Rex: Jests Better than Gints...

Rex...  as they say in NH...  Now you got the easy part done tellin us about it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In Response to Re: Rex: Jests Better than Gints...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex: Jests Better than Gints... : Everyone i know that's met the family, and there are lots in the Garden District, say that PM and AM are total D-Bags, but Eli is alright.  I could tell you some Peyton stories that would stand your hair on edge. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    Never spoke to PM ever, but have seen him up close in action, and I agree with you. Never met AM....
    Eli was all class. Nice to see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Whatever the outcome, this game has the same hype as two angry men fighting over the last can of soup in the market.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Rex: Jests Better than Gints...:
    [QUOTE]So Rex claims the Jests are better than the Gints. Not that it matters, but he thinks this is for all the chips or something. The real point is ... who cares ... it's almost like an argument between Cheifs fans and Rams fans about who s-u-c-k-s less.  http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7369322/rex-ryan-says-new-york-jets-better-new-york-giants
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I'll be rooting for the Giants. If they win, it might knock the Rexies out of the play-offs. 

A Giants' win will also finally eliminate the "Dream Team" Philadelphia Eagles from the play-offs. But, if the Eagles beat the Cowboys, and the Giants lose to the Jets, Philly, believe it or not, would win the NFC East, if they can beat the Redskins in Philly, in the final game of the season.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

A great week for the Pats capped off by the Giants burying that Fat Toad and all he stands for.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Rex: Jests Better than Gints...:
    [QUOTE]A great week for the Pats capped off by the Giants burying that Fat Toad and all he stands for.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]For sure it was an exceptional week. Fat Toe-d Rex has been ratcheting his jaws at the GI-ants, but Coughlin is not taking the bait. I would love to see a complete drubbing of the jesters. It might just his shut pie hole. Is there any wonder Roach Ryan was second in the voting for most hated sport figure in the New England area?