Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...

This guy just does not know when to shut up! Keep on tugging on Superman's cape you fat #$^%! You know the Pats wont be taking their foot off the gas this time!

Jets coach Rex Ryan has been making bold predictions and brash statements about his team since the cameras began rolling for "Hard Knocks" during training camp.

And with New York having defeated Peyton Manning and the Colts Saturday night to advance to a matchup with the Patriots in the AFC Divisional Playoffs, he isn't about to worry about putting his foot in his mouth now -- even if it means dissing Tom Brady. Again.

When asked during his press conference this morning at the Jets' facility about what he thought of the Patriots quarterback attending the Broadway play "Lombardi" while the Jets were in the midst of their 17-16 victory over the Colts, Ryan didn't disappoint in his response:

"Peyton Manning would have been watching our game."

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...

Sure looks like Peyton is making tee times now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

What the dumb@ss doesn't understand is that you can't possibly do any scouting from the TV copy of the game. You need the coach's tape to see formations and looks. If this guy would stop running his mouth, he'd realize what he's saying doesn't even make sense.

And also, what does it say about the Manning/Brady rivalry when Manning has to eat Oreos, check scores on his Sprint phone, and watch games on his Sony TV while Tom Brady is on Broadway and will still abuse you on game day?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

He assumes TIVO or DVRs don't exist I guess.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...:
    Is anyone really scared of the Jets after watching them up in Indy?
    Posted by Prophet76

Not a bit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Manning is a free agent.  Could Rex actually be doing this thinking he has a shot at luring Manning to NY???  They would have to dump ALOT of salary if that was the case and I dont see it happening but other then that I have no idea why he is on this Manning lovefest right now.

Both Mannings in NY.... now that would be something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The only thing here is if NE doesn't practice with a ferocity this week and lacks the intensity needed on Sunday.

I just don't see it.

BB is great at pacing out the way he coaches a team when they aren't practicing, when they are, etc.

Generally speaking, they seem somewhat healthy, overall, which is a huge change from last year at this time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Manning is a free agent.  Could Rex actually be doing this thinking he has a shot at luring Manning to NY???  They would have to dump ALOT of salary if that was the case and I dont see it happening but other then that I have no idea why he is on this Manning lovefest right now. Both Mannings in NY.... now that would be something.
    Posted by Patsman2

Manning would never play outdoors and his little legacy has been coddled and inflated in Indianapolis by the fairweather fan base (watch how many are still there after Peyton retires). If he goes to New York, every throw and every Manning Face will be under intense scrutiny. If he leaves Indy, it's to Minnesota.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

So when the Jets went out last season, did Rex watch the Superbowl?

Does Rexy realize that Brady did watch the second half of that game?  It was the only half in which the New York Jets actually showed up.  Once again, RR has been hoisted of his own petard. 

Just when you though it was safe to go back into the waters...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : Manning would never play outdoors and his little legacy has been coddled and inflated in Indianapolis by the fairweather fan base (watch how many are still there after Peyton retires). If he goes to New York, every throw and every Manning Face will be under intense scrutiny. If he leaves Indy, it's to Minnesota.
    Posted by apdynasty23

I agree Manning wouldnt be hot for NY.  I was looking at if from Rex's warped mind side as to why he maybe doing this.  I bet Rex believes he could actually talk him into it.

If Manning did leave a few places I started to think about where Arizona (great weather, lots of money to spend, and Larry Fitzgerald to throw to).  I was wondering if SF would toss money his way with the new coach but I can't see Manning going to SF cause of all the Montana comparisions that would start.  Then I had the crazy thought that Dallas would dump Romo, and back up the brinks truck.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Keep talking Rex, come Sunday you and your team will look like fools once again.

And so it has now began!  It's game week and the more Rex talks the more points the Pats will put on the board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Manning would never want to play outdoors, let alone inthe same division as BB and Brady.

What a deluded pipe dream by "Patsman2" aka "Phat Rex".

That unhappy with Broady Mark, are we, Phat Rex/Patsman2?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : I agree Manning wouldnt be hot for NY.  I was looking at if from Rex's warped mind side as to why he maybe doing this.  I bet Rex believes he could actually talk him into it. If Manning did leave a few places I started to think about where Arizona (great weather, lots of money to spend, and Larry Fitzgerald to throw to).  I was wondering if SF would toss money his way with the new coach but I can't see Manning going to SF cause of all the Montana comparisions that would start.  Then I had the crazy thought that Dallas would dump Romo, and back up the brinks truck.....
    Posted by Patsman2

Arizona and S.F. are intriguing because of how soft the divisions will be for a while. I don't see the Cowboys being a fit. I still think he stays, 99.4% chance. If he leaves, it's Minnesota in my eyes. If Brady wins a ring this year, Manning is that much closer to becoming the Marino of our era so surely, he's thinking along those lines too. I know his father is...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

More from Rex [regarding Brady]; at this time, I'm wondering who has the bigger crush on Brady: Terrell Suggs or Rex Ryan.

“He took a shot at me [in last month’s game] with his antics on the field,” Ryan said via Bob Glauber of Newsday.  “I don’t want him to score, so I’m going to do whatever I can to keep him out of the endzone.”

Asked to expound, Ryan apparently was referring to Brady’s habit of pointing at opposing teams.   Ryan apparently doesn’t like how Brady acts after scores.

“I’m not as big a target as I used to be,” joked Ryan.  “That’s just Brady being Brady. I don’t like seeing that. No Jets fan likes to see that. He can’t wait to do it. He’s not going to say anything publicly, but he does it. It’s what it is. It’s my job to keep him out of the endzone.”

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

This guy does not know how to shut up.
    If you don't think this fires up Belichick or he Patriots players than you are kidding yourself. It fires me up and I cannot play only watch.
    Pats will be ready.
    I hope they stream roll Fat Rex and the Jets.
    I just cannot stand teams that run their mouths prior to the game. Show some professionalism.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Manning would never want to play outdoors, let alone inthe same division as BB and Brady. What a deluded pipe dream by "Patsman2" aka "Phat Rex". That unhappy with Broady Mark, are we, Phat Rex/Patsman2?
    Posted by BBReigns

Umm yea it is a deluded pipe dream and maybe if you actually read someone's post you wouldn't make a fool out of yourself.  My whole post was about was Rex so delusional that he thinks he could actually convince Manning to come to NY.  Why else would he be doing this?

Of course I gave places I thought would be interesting if Manning did decide to leave Indy (Arizona, SF, Dallas).  Funny how NY is NOT in the group I mentioned but hey Rusty never lets the facts get in the way of one of his rants.  ON RUSTY!!!!

Then again you never have anything constructive to add to any posts, you just come on here to name call and try to act like you know something.  I feel so sad for you Cry

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : Well then, you are not too smart.  Coaches that win 20 games in their first two years while going to the playoffs are pretty secure until they gor 5-11 (like BB in Cleveland).  They they get fired. 
    Posted by PhatRex

Hey PhatRex I just had to say hi.  We have never meet before but Ol' Rusty is stalking my every move cause he thinks you and I are the same person.  Can you say something to annoy him so he will start stalking you again? 

Dude gives me the creeps.  Thanks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

The million dollar question is   Why does Rex think he has to talk #### at all? What other coach at any level ,in any sport acts like this?

Rex " It's personal -- again. This time, it's Rex Ryan versus Bill Belichick, according to Ryan.

Jets' coach delivered an unsolicited rant Monday, admitting he was outcoached by his Patriots adversary in last month's blowout" 

I thought he had them ready to take the East coming into the second game?
    If I remember it was the nobody respects our record card from Rex.

Ryan claimed both teams are even, and that the rubber game will be decided by his ability to match wits with Belichick. Asked how he planned to beat Belichick, Ryan said it would take a "ridiculous amount of preparation." He said he's planning to simplify the game plan, saying it was too complicated for the 45-3 game

Come on Rex you got Revis and we got a rookie. How's that make us even? Then in all his great wit he tells us that he going to simplify the game plan. There's some info that BB is never givin up. Then he's going to spend a ridiculous amount of time on a simpliar game plan this time. What?

Then he goes to the Brady and Manning debate.

"There's nobody like this guy in the league," Ryan said last week about Manning. "Nobody studies like him and all that. I know Brady thinks he does and all that stuff, but I think there's a little more help from Belichick with Brady than there is with Peyton Manning. I mean, Tom Moore has done a great job with him forever, [Jim] Caldwell and Tony Dungy, but it's Peyton Manning. That's who it is."

What does he mean? Brady gets more help or Manning has had great help forever? Just another hole blowing off hot stinky air.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : Rusty pinkhat has got to be the biggest dooooooosh alive.  Whenever I'm bored I like to quote all the the idiotic things he has sworn to be true.  He usually runs and hides and will not answer any of the things I call him on.  Yeah, he gives me the creeps too.  I had to make him invisible so that I wouldn't be forced to respond to his stupidity.
    Posted by PhatRex

Thanks.  I have been tempted to put him on ignore on several occasions but he is pretty much the only comedy you can get on here.  He is right up there with the stooges...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Good job to log in and out and talk to yourself.  Yup. You sure fooled us.

Do you talk to yourself in the mirror when you comb your hair, before the trip down the convenience store for the Twinkies?

It's to the point the Globe moderators need to trace your IP address and have the local police in Jersey bring you in for questioning.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

@ Phatty your posts are....

Sections
Shortcuts