Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...

In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...:
    [QUOTE]Good job to log in and out and talk to yourself.  Yup. You sure fooled us. Do you talk to yourself in the mirror when you comb your hair, before the trip down the convenience store for the Twinkies? It's to the point the Globe moderators need to trace your IP address and have the local police in Jersey bring you in for questioning.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Not one of your best responses but you did get in the "us" response as you speak for everyone.   Also, you meant "down TO the convenience store" since you so LOVE to point out others grammar mistakes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

or just "down the".

Like down the road.  Or down the river.

Get it?

Like "a shambles" or "shambles". Both are acceptable. 

Seems to really bother BOTH YOU and Phatty, doesn;t it? Isn't that interesting.

Yeah, you really have everyone here fooled.  What a total loser.

Do I really need to start that poll again that proves that 98% of people here know you (Phatty/Patsman 2) are the same person?

Really?

Showing up now at the same time, logging in and out, won't work. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

This from a fan of a team whos coach licks feet and puts it on the internet.

gag

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...:
    [QUOTE]This guy just does not know when to shut up! Keep on tugging on Superman's cape you fat #$^%! You know the Pats wont be taking their foot off the gas this time! Jets coach Rex Ryan has been making bold predictions and brash statements about his team since the cameras began rolling for "Hard Knocks" during training camp. And with New York having defeated Peyton Manning and the Colts Saturday night to advance to a matchup with the Patriots in the AFC Divisional Playoffs, he isn't about to worry about putting his foot in his mouth now -- even if it means dissing Tom Brady. Again. When asked during his press conference this morning at the Jets' facility about what he thought of the Patriots quarterback attending the Broadway play "Lombardi" while the Jets were in the midst of their 17-16 victory over the Colts, Ryan didn't disappoint in his response: "Peyton Manning would have been watching our game."
    Posted by Prophet76[/QUOTE]

Oh, let him talk!! LOL!!!

I want to take this opportunity to thank...yes...thank the NY Jets for ridding the play-offs of the hated Indianapolis Colts.

Look guys...if the Pats can't beat the Jets, they don't deserve to be champions. The Goblins will be sky high for this game. It's up to the Pats to knock them off their perch, and take command.

All joking aside, the Jets have a good team. It will take the Pats' "A" game to get the job done this Sunday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

another plus if you block rusty is that the threads shrink to 1 or 2 pages so you wont have to click through 5 pages just to scroll past rusty's drivel.  I was amazed when I first blocked him at how much garbage that dood spews.  Let me clarify, how many pages of garbage he can accumulate on one thread. I always knew he spewed a bunch a garbage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

The New York Jests have no class or shame as individuals or as an organization. Their recent antics including TRIPPING PLAYERS, SEX SCANDALS, letting their AZZs overload their mouths. They and their defenders are a reflection of today's culture unfortunately for the rest of us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

TexasPat, I feel the same way about the Jets.  The playoffs come through foxborough.  We better bring more than we did in week 13.  Hopefully we will be a bit more prepared to do what needs to be done to win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]This guy does not know how to shut up. If you don't think this fires up Belichick or he Patriots players than you are kidding yourself. It fires me up and I cannot play only watch. Pats will be ready. I hope they stream roll Fat Rex and the Jets. I just cannot stand teams that run their mouths prior to the game. Show some professionalism.
    Posted by Brady2Moss07[/QUOTE]

PhattyRex/Patsman2 claims that this is utter nonsense. The Pats don't read the newspaper and don't care/have no pride.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

What does Rex want!! He takes everything personally! Before last game, he said Pats were 'sarcastic' when they said that Jets were a great team. He said he didn't appreciate sarcasm. If TB says something, he takes it personally, if he doesn't say anything but good things about Jets, he takes it personally. If anyone points at his side during the game, he takes it personally. Jeez, he has no issues in talking trash. Talk about being idiot!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Every week Rex has something to say, I don't even care anymore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]I hope Tom points Sunday about 6 times, that should do it.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

you are greedy - I will settle for 5 from Tom

and...
    2 more from Woody / law firm
    1 from special team and 
    2 from defense (one of which is from a Tomlinson fumble) !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Geico Piggy Commercial

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : PhattyRex/Patsman2 claims that this is utter nonsense. The Pats don't read the newspaper and don't care/have no pride.

I think you meant to say Brady/BB as BOTH have said today they dont pay attention to this nonsense and they only care about their team and what they need to do to prepare.

Oh those pesky facts getting in the way of a Rusty post again.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yeah, right. What BB and Brady say to the public is what actually happens behind close doors.  You're a really smart guy.

How was Economics 101 today at the community college?

Do you like the professor?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I agree with the first part, but think a solid B game for the Pats should win the game. Don't overestimate the Jets. Over the last month they've lost to Miami, the Pats, and Chicago. I was expecting the Colts/jets game to be a battle, but both teams looked sloppy. I don't see anything to be scared about. The Jets are a perfect opponent. I would say the Pats need their A game for the Ravens, but not the jets.

[QUOTE]In Response to Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... :      Oh, let him talk!! LOL!!!      I want to take this opportunity to thank...yes...thank the NY Jets for ridding the play-offs of the hated Indianapolis Colts.      Look guys...if the Pats can't beat the Jets, they don't deserve to be champions. The Goblins will be sky high for this game. It's up to the Pats to knock them off their perch, and take command.      All joking aside, the Jets have a good team. It will take the Pats' "A" game to get the job done this Sunday.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, right. What BB and Brady say to the public is what actually happens behind close doors.  You're a really smart guy. How was Economics 101 today the community college? Do you like the professor?

If you really think Brady or BB care what Rex has to say then your even dumber then I could have possibly ever imagined and that's saying alot because I already thought you were as dumb as they come.

Did you mean AT the community college or are you using the Rusty English language again?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You're an idiot for thinking Brady and BB don't read that stuff. How naive are you for a kid in his 20s who is still living in mommy's basement?

If Brady didn't read it or hear it, why do you think he dodges the quotes when he's read them by WEEI?  With him not answering them directly, he HEARD the quote.

Are you this stupid? Forget it, we already know that answer. 

Of course he hears the talk. 

What happened to "PhatRex"? Did you lose one of your aliases, "Patsman2"?

When you lose "Patsman2", will you be "Patsman3" next?

lol

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : The only people that care are the whiney little biatch patsie fans. Always crying about this perceived disrespect.  Anything that can possibly be made into a slight on anyone on the team is.  TB and BB don't give a hoot.  They are going to do what they always do.  Watch film, find weaknesses, practice, practice, practice and then try to exploit what they found.  Although I put very little importance on the last game Jet/patsy game, I will say this.  It is a lot easier to make improvements from a humiliating loss than on a dominating win. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Read any Jets-talking related posts on profootballtalk.com and you'll see many, many comments similar to:

"____________ fan here. I hate the Patriots but I hope they shut that fat@ss up"

or

"I hate both teams but I sure hope the Pats win to shut up Rex."

If there ever was such a team that was a bigger turnoff than New England, it's your boys.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]You're an idiot for thinking Brady and BB don't read that stuff. How naive are you for a kid in his 20s who is still living in mommy's basement? If Brady didn't read it or hear it, why do you think he dodges the quotes when he's read them by WEEI?  With him not answering them directly, he HEARD the quote. Are you this stupid? Forget it, we already know that answer.  Of course he hears the talk.  What happened to "PhatRex"? Did you lose one of your aliases, "Patsman2"? When you lose "Patsman2", will you be "Patsman3" next? lol

Ok its official you really are the dumbest person In the world.  Go back to your original post it wasn't did brady/bb HEAR about the quotes it was weather or not they CARE what was said.  It's kinda hard for them not to hear about the quotes when they are asked over and over about them.  But I guess both BB/Brady are lieing when they say they don't care.  BBreigns knows what goes on "behind closed doors" so we should believe what he says rather then BB or Brady.  HAHA you can't make this stuff up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

The Jets are a good team, and expect them to give the Pats a tough game.

But frankly, weird words coming from a guy who's team won by only 3 seonds.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Hey, I think its great, the guy is getting things up to a boiling pitch and everybody is involved, except for BB and the PATS players.  The YETS fans and players mostly buy into his schtick and we PATS fans are all up in arms.  Its great I tell you, its play-off time in the NFL and Ryan is simply adding to the entertainment value.

Oh!  I forgot...  He a big fat bloviator who is going to be kissing some rings after the game.  After that he'll go home and kiss some toes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : The only people that care are the whiney little biatch patsie fans. Always crying about this perceived disrespect.  Anything that can possibly be made into a slight on anyone on the team is.  TB and BB don't give a hoot.  They are going to do what they always do.  Watch film, find weaknesses, practice, practice, practice and then try to exploit what they found.  Although I put very little importance on the last game Jet/patsy game, I will say this.  It is a lot easier to make improvements from a humiliating loss than on a dominating win. 

Two 9-2 teams playing for division champsionship and homefield advantage--very unimportant game.  I think the Jets were just trying out a few things, not really playing to win.  The Patriots took it way too seriously.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : You should not have cared in the first place.  Instead, you are more intersted in the soap opera than the game.  Here is a recording transcript of you and rusty pinkhat read in your best NE valley girl voice. "OMG, did you hear what Rex said about Tom Brady?" "I know, right?" , "I just can't believe he would say that about Tom (said mournfully while stroking the new wig on the TB blow up doll)", "Tom is like, wicked smaaaat, way smaata than Peyton Manning", "I know, right?", "BB is so going to use that to motivate his team", "I know, right?", "Yeah, normally they only practice twice a week and drink Sam Adams at lunch, but this week they are going to practice like every day", "Rex is so stupid.  Why would he say something that BB can then write down and show to his players to get them to play like  professional athletes?" , "I know, right?  That's dumb"

If the Patriots drink Sam Adams at lunch on Sunday and get completely hammered, how much will they beat the Jets by?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : Ok its official you really are the dumbest person In the world.  Go back to your original post it wasn't did brady/bb HEAR about the quotes it was weather or not they CARE what was said.  It's kinda hard for them not to hear about the quotes when they are asked over and over about them.  But I guess both BB/Brady are lieing when they say they don't care.  BBreigns knows what goes on "behind closed doors" so we should believe what he says rather then BB or Brady.  HAHA you can't make this stuff up.
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

Make what up?

You're an idiot for thinking Pats players, including BB and Brady, aren't looking at what teams say about them.

AN IDIOT.

Good thing you're logging in and out over and over again, switching back and forth talking to yourself trying to cover the fact you are one and the same (Phat Rex and Patsman2).

Oh my.

We have a Jeffrey Dahmer in front of our very eyes here.