Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...

Revis Christ!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I changed my tune, dont block them...They are sooooo classless they will insult you even though they know that you cant see their comments.  It doesnt get worse than that imo. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

The fat Foot Lover loves to talk, but his comments are not targeted to TB or BB or any Pat - but to his own players - Ryan may have buried the football but his players had not forgotten the beating. Listen to them. Ryan is probably scared his players will be too scared of TB, and goes on the attack. But TB and BB are way to smart.

Ryan can try but his losers like LT will never learn.

I am only afraid of potential cheap shots on Brady

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : What you don't realize (because you lack it) is that people like Brady and BB who have self-confidence do not care what other people say about them because they KNOW the truth.  Other peoples words don't bother them one bit. Then there are people like you Rusty, low self-esteem, low self confidence, who take what other people say to heart because you have self doubts about yourself.  Your making me feel sad for you again
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

Laughable. Anyone worth anything in any competition who has any pride, will absolutely take note at any shot across the bow.

That's human nature.

The fact you think this does not happen, just with BB and Brady is hilarious.

Why did Belichick point out Pitt had their bags packed before the 2004 AFC Title game or Philly had their parade route planned in SB 39 before they played the game?

Why did he mention these things, if he didn't see them as a personal affront?

Hmmmmm?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The Jets scored 17 yes 17!!! points against a beat up defense that couldn't hold the great offensive juggernauts of the Titans, Jags, and Oak to under 20 points.

If the Jets hope to win they are going to have to put up 27+ considering that the Pats haven't dipped below 30 points since Cleveland against some of the best defenses in the league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Rex has www.xanthonecorp.com/_images/_ailments/diarrhea_01.jpg" alt="" width="400" height="290" />

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : Laughable. Anyone worth anything in any competition who has any pride, will absolutely take note at any shot across the bow. That's human nature. The fact you think this does not happen, just with BB and Brady is hilarious. Why did Belichick point out Pitt had their bags packed before the 2004 AFC Title game or Philly had their parade route planned in SB 39 before they played the game? Why did he mention these things, if he didn't see them as a personal affront? Hmmmmm?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Oh trust me this is hilarious because here you go contradicting yourself once again.  In the last post about great coaches you went on and on about how BB doesn't need to use tricks, how he doesn't have to play games to motivate his players and here you are now on a different post pointing out explicit examples of him doing just that.

God love you Rusty.....cause no one else will.  You cant make this stuff up!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

After reading that article I hope BB lets the dogs out and runs the score up. The on;y way to shut that fat SOB up with his love fest for pouting is to beat them silly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jssmith285. Show jssmith285's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : Yeah, that's what she does.  rusty is the backpedal queen.  She says things like the only decent player on the Jets D is Revis, but he isn't really that good.  Then she says Rex is a horrible coach.  When you ask her to explain how with all of those bad players and coaching how the defense has been so good, she says she never said any of it.  It gets really old.  And you're right, you can't make it up.  Best to ignore.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

If you want to claim the Jets defense is good, then fine....you are admitting the Pats defense is good too.  The Pats gave up a whopping 9 more points over the entire year than the Jets.  Though, the Pats defense has been better over the last month and a half in every statistical category, but we won't get into that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]blah blah... has been so good, she says she never said any of it.  It gets really old. blah blah..  And you're right, you can't make it up.  Best to ignore.

Almost 900 posts explaining the fact you wish you were a Patriot's fan. Why on earth would any human being dedicate so much time trying to establish his will on an opposing team's board? Your laptop battery is dying and your Mom's basement is LOCKED... What do you do? What do you do?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : In effect, yes I am admitting that.  And you can block off any period of time you want.  One week, six weeks, I don't care, whatever you need to do.  The patsie D, although effective and often opportunistic is mostly reliant on their high scoring offense.  It is a very big advantage to be up 14 or 21.  That doesn't discount that they have not given up a lot of points, relatively speaking.  However, the passing D is pretty bad and the running D is middle of the road.  Using those same categories the Jets are near the top in both.  At the end of the day, it's how many point you allow.  You know that the patsies D never would have held Manning to 16 points.

Jets have one the worst red zone offenses in the NFL.

"Interesting fact: The three teams left with New England in the AFC bracket (Jets, Ravens, Steelers) rank in the bottom 11 in the NFL in red-zone offense."

Good day, tool.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex opens his mouth AGAIN... : Oh trust me this is hilarious because here you go contradicting yourself once again.  In the last post about great coaches you went on and on about how BB doesn't need to use tricks, how he doesn't have to play games to motivate his players and here you are now on a different post pointing out explicit examples of him doing just that. God love you Rusty.....cause no one else will.  You cant make this stuff up!!!!
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

I said BB doesn't motivate his players?  If I just examples of it, and referenced it, where did I say he doesn't need to do it?

Is there a better master at motivating his players in the history of the NFL than Bill Belichick?

I don't think so.

Do you even know what the word "contradiction" means, Corky?