Rex Ryan and the Jets 2012 season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Rex Ryan and the Jets 2012 season

Jets are in full meltdown mode!  I can't believe they didn't put Tebow in the 2nd half yesterday.  It would at least show that they were trying to make some changes and see if they could improve, instead it looks like they are just going to ride Sancheese to the end.  What a joke that franchise is.  Rex goes in and was given a playoff team and turns it into this side show.  He didn't build this team, he destroyed it.  Time to say goodbye to Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Picture of the Jets trolls who are earily absent today.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Jets are in full meltdown mode!  I can't believe they didn't put Tebow in the 2nd half yesterday.  It would at least show that they were trying to make some changes and see if they could improve, instead it looks like they are just going to ride Sancheese to the end.  What a joke that franchise is.  Rex goes in and was given a playoff team and turns it into this side show.  He didn't build this team, he destroyed it.  Time to say goodbye to Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez!!

If they do, there is no turning back with the Sanchez relationship. They're the one NFL team that simply can't admit that they have drafted a bust in the 1st rd.

They either overrate the bust or overpay the bust and then act like it's a good idea to do so.

The idea was to use Tebow as a complementary player, but that was flawed to begin with anyway. The entire NFL was snickering at those dummies wasting a draft pick to make things even more difficult for them. lol

I think McErloy has potential so that's who I would go with at this point, tank the year, and then draft a bust next year as well. bawhaahahahahh

Yep, I give credit to BB for admitting to his bust picks.  How many first and second rounders has he cut still in their rookie contracts anyhow?  8? 10?  Who gets cut first, RasI or McCourty?

Does your incessant whining make you feel better about the Jets heading towards another crappy season?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

If Jests ownership had any balls they would cut the whole team & dismantle the embarrassment of a franchise.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Jets suck.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Something I said in Rex's first year...so-called player's coaches almost always come out the gate strong.  They look real good for 2-3 years.  After that they begin a steady path to being fired.  Being considered a player's coach is a kiss of death.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Ouch.  Pretty much covers it.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.