Rex Ryan And The Jets

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Rex Ryan And The Jets

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

His post game meltdown was of epic proportions.  Denny Green and Jim Mora would be proud.  Rex won't last the season.

The NY media is going to rip J- Z's boy. He's a cry baby when things go bad. It's going to get ugly in NY this year with all the NY teams. 

sure phil sure...u keep wishing and hoping

of course nothing that happens this season will change those SB results

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I think Sancheeze had it in the bag.  The comments about how bad smith was last week, they knew what they had in Sancheeze and wanted to see what smith would do in a real game.  He isn't read yet.  Rex threw Sancheeze out there with the 2's and 3's to prove that he could move the ball and look good, kind of fool everyone.  But then he forgot his 2's and 3's were also out there and they got Sancheeze darn near killed... twice!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

You're misreading the dynamics between the GM and the lame duck coach. Sanchez is the worst incumbent starter in the league alongside Blaine Gabbert.  

Rex Ryan is Sanchez's last tie to his own job. If Smith looks remotely close to Sanchez in camp, that's not having it in the bag at all.

Many reports were saying things like "too close to call" and whatnot.  If a crappy bust rookie QB comes in and makes it close between himself (the new GMs pick) and the incumbent (Rex Ryan's pick from 2009), then it's bad news for the current coach.

I don't think so.  I think Smith might have looked fairly good at the begining of camp but as practices go on Sancheeze seems to have the edge.  Smith looked horrible last game.  3 int's and a safety?  All after throwing 4 in 1 day of practice.  They need to let the kid stay on the sideline and learn for at least a few games. 

There is no doubt about it that Rex Ryan is going to ride Sancheeze until he is fired.  Anyone who doesn't see this isn't paying attention.  There is going to be a major battle between Rex and Idzik if Smith ever gets to looking good in a game, lol!  Rex is the coach, he will decide who starts and like I said Sancheeze has had it in the bag.  Rex isn't afraid to go down with Sancheeze.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

His post game meltdown was of epic proportions.  Denny Green and Jim Mora would be proud.  Rex won't last the season.

The NY media is going to rip J- Z's boy. He's a cry baby when things go bad. It's going to get ugly in NY this year with all the NY teams. 

Well Officer Amazing Kreskin. I see the NJ teams Jests getting 3 wins, the NJ Gints getting maybe 6 now and the real Ny team the Bills now dropping to 4 with Linehart as the QB.. and says you? You think the NY media will let that pass uncontested  haha  thats rich

Well Officer Amazing Kreskin I see the 2 NJ teams Ginta winning maybe 6 and the Jests well probably 3. The Real NY team the Bills they just tanked so maybe 4. You think the NY media will let that fly uncontested?  ha ha thats rich

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Being down here,

Who knows whom the Jets would have started , Rex and gang ar so dysfunctional nothing with them makes sense- so i couldn't predict. waht ever it is , it should be the best long term 'football' decision

But to me, the most logical was for Sanchez to start, and then later put Smith in as the year collapsed.

And today i heard Sanchez was day to day but doubtful for the opener

I wouldn't want to put Smith in either

I would think about Simms, at least he doesn't turn the ball over - yet

And if they have a number 1 next yr, do they go for a qb?

A total mess

BTW -The knives were out for Rex in the paper this morning

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Well Officer Amazing Kreskin. I see the NJ teams Jests getting 3 wins, the NJ Gints getting maybe 6 now and the real Ny team the Bills now dropping to 4 with Linehart as the QB.. and says you? You think the NY media will let that pass uncontested  haha  thats rich

Out of curiosity, what makes you guess 6 wins? In their own division, I see the Giants splitting with Dallas, beating the Eagles twice (I think they're going to stink this year), and probably splitting with the Redskins...which makes 4 wins right there.

Also, I know the NFC East plays the AFC West this year, where they should be able to get at least 2 wins.

IMO, Giants are no worse than 8-8 this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Did Rex Ryan commit the coaching version of the "Butt-fumble"? You be the judge: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/once_beloved_jets_coach_has_lost_cdWDAbeo6lKEi7lWmctXgK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

When the end of Wrecks Ryan comes...and it will be sooner than later..it will be EXREMELY UGLY, even by NYC media proportions....the free ride given Wrecks by the NYC media for his foot fetish will come back to kick him in the azz, literally as well as figuritively...just ugly will it be...can't wait!

Sections
Shortcuts