Rex Ryan: Coach of Year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Rex Ryan: Coach of Year?

Apparently,that's this writers opinion from yahoo.com sports.Here's a paragraph and link to read the whole article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fire-rex-ryan-might-difficult-job-york-jets-192238232--nfl.html

They topped last year's 6-10 record. Now they go into the final week of the season with a shot at a .500 record. Instead of talking about a possible job loss, Ryan should be talked about as a candidate for coach of the year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Re: Rex Ryan: Coach of Year?

I think he finishes in the top 6, but no shot to win it. Zero. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Apparently,that's this writers opinion from yahoo.com sports.Here's a paragraph and link to read the whole article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fire-rex-ryan-might-difficult-job-york-jets-192238232--nfl.html

They topped last year's 6-10 record. Now they go into the final week of the season with a shot at a .500 record. Instead of talking about a possible job loss, Ryan should be talked about as a candidate for coach of the year.

jjj

jets did better than expected but theres no way they are going to give it to a guy with eight losses.  no way imo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

shut it, imbecile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Of course the media wants him to win it. He would keep his job and provide the buffoonery which makes their jobs so much easier.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

We can only hope woody J keeps him. he is HC of only The D

He is a "players" coach not a coaches coach. BB is a far better d, o and St coach

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Nah, he is gone on black Monday. On Tuesday he is announced coach of the Lions

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to ronk1's comment:

Nah, he is gone on black Monday. On Tuesday he is announced coach of the Lions

LOL!

The Lions would be buffoons. Also, the Lions need to fire Mayhew and get a GM in there first. As much as Schwartz lost control, some of the personnel moves have been poor. Nick Fairley was not a good pick.  You can't botch top 10 picks in this league like that. The only reason he looks halfway decent is because of Suh.

Ansah has a long way to go too, so the jury is out on him.   He overpaid for Bush and Quin, too.  

They'd be morons bringing in Rex with Suh in there. They need leaders in that locker room first and foremost.   Bringing in an immature coach with Suh in there??? Be suicide.

Rex Ryan is not head coaching material, obviously.  Pefect D Coordinator, not a leader.

We agree to disagree. 

I also disagree on your Fairly statement, but I will not quibble on xmas

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

I have been a very sporadic poster over the past as I have been away at school, but it is evident from the past few days disagreeing with the likes of you is like going to the proctologist. It's painful for both parties, but you like the work

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

ronk is bustchise

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

ronk is bustchise

What is butchie? A homophobic slur? No need for that here man, get a clue

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I have been a very sporadic poster over the past as I have been away at school, but it is evident from the past few days disagreeing with the likes of you is like going to the proctologist. It's painful for both parties, but you like the work

Looking at your posts it seems like you enjoy your visits also.

does your school not have internet acces?   Is that the reason for your sporadic posts?  If so welcome back to civilization.  If not, go back yo your moms basement.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

my above post will clearly get removed so to help you out i called ronk stupid. because he cant read.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

BB is COY.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

In response to provpats' comment:

Looking at your posts it seems like you enjoy your visits also.

does your school not have internet acces?   Is that the reason for your sporadic posts?  If so welcome back to civilization.  If not, go back yo your moms basement.

Rutgers has internet. I simply lost track of this site and the losers that are on it. 

NYPATSFAN, looking at you fella. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Clown or barber?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I hope Rex gets coach of the year and woody signs him for 5 more years. That would be a blessing.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts