Rex Ryan conf. after bills game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Re: Rex Ryan conf. after bills game

I saw that too - but did you notice he didn't say it "with confidence" almost like he was just mouthing the words.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

maybe he should just shut his mouth and worry about women's feet.... they backed into the playoffs last week...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

First of all...........why are you watching a Rex Ryan presser after a game?  Shouldn't you be eating up all things Patriot right now?
    Secondly - How the HEY do you "back into the playoffs" with 11 wins?  SMH at the moronic thinking on this board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Clueless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan conf. after bills game:
    First of all...........why are you watching a Rex Ryan presser after a game?  Shouldn't you be eating up all things Patriot right now? Secondly - How the HEY do you "back into the playoffs" with 11 wins?  SMH at the moronic thinking on this board.
    Posted by MYNJJets

Congratulations to the NYJets for making the playoffs as the 6th and final seed  - all Jets fans better hope for your teams sake that your team doesn't have to come to Foxboro for the 2nd round  - do you all remember the recent 45-3 butt whooping your team took here recently? Has the Jets play improved so that you can reasonably expect that the Jets won't get blown straight back to NJ in a playoff game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

First of all...........why are you watching a Rex Ryan presser after a game?  Shouldn't you be eating up all things Patriot right now? Secondly - How the HEY do you "back into the playoffs" with 11 wins?  SMH at the moronic thinking on this board.
    Posted by MYNJJets

You look at your schedule?? you backed into the playoffs literally with your horrible loss to the bears.. you lost to miami..but I will give you respect.. you beat detroit by 3.. and they beat miami..
    Troll...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

While I seriously doubt that New Jersey (green) can go into Indy and beat the Baby Blue Mannings, I'd be perfectly content to see it happen.

That would set up a nice JV game in the divisional round for the Pats, instead of having to play an actual NFL team like Baltimore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

While I seriously doubt that New Jersey (green) can go into Indy and beat the Baby Blue Mannings, I'd be perfectly content to see it happen. That would set up a nice JV game in the divisional round for the Pats, instead of having to play an actual NFL team like Baltimore.
    Posted by p-mike

Agreed - though I admit I would like the Pats to settle the score with Baltimore from last year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It only makes you shake your head.  I guess he thinks if he says it enough, with all fingers and toes crossed, it may happen for the Jets.  So far, winning the AFC East and getting a bye in the playoffs hasn't worked out for him, has it?  Ryan definitely does not go by the mantra Brady professed..  "When you win, don't say much, when you lose, say less." or something like that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

To Evil

First of all I still had on the NFL redzone network to see all the other scores of the day. NOT my fault Rex came on.

Secondly I had the Pats post game conf. on my computer runing at the same time. So yeah I did watch the pats. Maybe you should get the whole story before you go accusing people of something you don't know is true. Makes you look foolish when you do that.

On that note Congrats to the pats for a great regular season. Can't wait to see you guys in the playoffs. Patriots going to keep wining. Go Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I saw that too - but did you notice he didn't say it "with confidence" almost like he was just mouthing the words.
    Posted by OldDomPats

your right olddom

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

When you hire a Clown you get a clown.  Why expect anything different?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Posted by MYNJJets

First of all........why are you trolling a Patriots forum after a game?  Shouldn't you be sucking up all things Jests?  Secondly - How the HEY do you think an inept eleven-win team can play with the 2010 Patriots?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by MYNJJets

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd WHY are you here, by that thinking?  SMH at how totally you hit yourself with your own invective.  You backed in by needing other teams to win for you to make it.  Is english your second language, or what?  Nicht Verstain?  Your loser team beat no one who was impressive to me, INCLUDING the 2010 Patriots version 1.0.  I don't think we will see you tools in Foxboro, but if we do, understand we will put up points for every dumb quote we have from your team.  That should be about 1000 points, by my reckoning.  Now get lost.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I had the Pats on the computer and the Jets on TV.  The funniest thing about the Jets win was the amount of personal celebrations taking place by Jets players.  The entire game this team behaved as though they had won a playoff game.  Coaches, players and fans all thought this was somthing memorable, a rout of the Bills. 

The second funniest thing was watching their dbacks get away with ridiculous amounts of contact beyond 5 yards.  There are definitely plays where they timed it right and made good plays, but they were early and rough on a ton of passing plays. 

Their "swagger" is nothing more than a creation of their separate egos.  Rex is going to keep this act up until they lose, and why not?  He's playing with house money by now...that whole team is.  But we all know what's going to happen if they have to come back to Foxboro; their mouths will continue to write checks their game cannot cash.  For every bit of smack-talk the Jets will do, the Pats will put up a score. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from b12696. Show b12696's posts

Indy will beat the Jets. Manning will rip apart that secondary.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Rex is in NY and in NY you say anything to deflect the bad news floating around in the media about you. So, he opens his mouth. 

In related news, John Madden is being replaced by Rex Ryan in a new Tinactin Foot Powder ad campaign. Rex declined comments about whether his wife had anything to do with the new ad which uses the phrase "I love my feet!" by saying "it's personal".  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Indy will beat the Jets. Manning will rip apart that secondary.
    Posted by b12696

Not only that, but New Jersey's defensive backs will never get away with their clutch-and-grab style of pass coverage against the Colts. That kind of thing is all well and good against the Steelers and the Pats, but it's just not going to fly in Indiana.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Posted by MYNJJets

Why are you in the Patriots' board? Should you not be rooting for your classy Head Coach and Running Back ???

oops...oh...never mind...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

i will be rooting for jets and KC !!!!!
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

sorry bro - no way can I root for the Jests - unless it is to help Patriots with a better draft pick or playoff spot..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan conf. after bills game : Not only that, but New Jersey's defensive backs will never get away with their clutch-and-grab style of pass coverage against the Colts. That kind of thing is all well and good against the Steelers and the Pats, but it's just not going to fly in Indiana.
    Posted by p-mike

Excellent point; particularly Cromartie, who holds on damn near every play.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I had the Pats on the computer and the Jets on TV.  The funniest thing about the Jets win was the amount of personal celebrations taking place by Jets players.  The entire game this team behaved as though they had won a playoff game.  Coaches, players and fans all thought this was somthing memorable, a rout of the Bills.  The second funniest thing was watching their dbacks get away with ridiculous amounts of contact beyond 5 yards.  There are definitely plays where they timed it right and made good plays, but they were early and rough on a ton of passing plays.  Their "swagger" is nothing more than a creation of their separate egos.  Rex is going to keep this act up until they lose, and why not?  He's playing with house money by now...that whole team is.  But we all know what's going to happen if they have to come back to Foxboro; their mouths will continue to write checks their game cannot cash.  For every bit of smack-talk the Jets will do, the Pats will put up a score. 
    Posted by soups

This is coached by Ryan. Remember the Ravens in the 2007 game against the Pats?  Hitting and holding receivers before the ball arrived on every play they could.  It was a calculated risk they took that most of the time the officials would not flag them and it almost worked...and then they started crying when the officials started to calls those P/I and illegal contacts during the final 6 minutes.  The Jets did the same thing in week two this season, as well as other games.

As for Ryan, he must subscribe to Joseph Goebel's philosophical dogma on PR: "If you say a lie enough times it becomes fact."  But the Germans lost and so will the Jets. 

Remember Jets players saying they would go 16-0 before the season started?

I used to think Ryan was refreshingly candid last year.  Now I just think Ryan is a major fool.

Sections
Shortcuts