Rex Ryan Cries at Jets Meeting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Rex Ryan Cries at Jets Meeting

Wow, this news just made my day.  The Jets are absolutely the worst franchise in sports.  Cry

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/11/weaping_rex_to.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: Rex Ryan Cries at Jets Meeting

Well, the players said they were so motivated, they wanted to head straight to foxboro!! crying and asking a division opponent (Parcells) for advice. Does this man no pride at all??

Good God Rexy-- Man up!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSFANNC. Show PATSFANNC's posts

I bet good ole Rex kisses Bill's rings now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Could you ever imagine BB crying at a meeting?
    Me neither. What a joke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Rex Ryan Cries at Jets Meeting:
    Wow, this news just made my day.  The Jets are absolutely the worst franchise in sports.  http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/11/weaping_rex_to.html
    Posted by l52094

Maybe he realized that Leon was his biggest fan. Most people would kill themselves at that news.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan Cries at Jets Meeting:
    Well, the players said they were so motivated, they wanted to head straight to foxboro!! crying and asking a division opponent (Parcells) for advice. Does this man no pride at all?? Good God Rexy-- Man up!!
    Posted by NEGAME

You are tough Game....tough and sweet!  good package baby!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Was leon their to wipe up the tears?? Do they still support their team?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'll take Damien Woody's complement.  On Indiana getting the victory over the Patriots, "It was a gift".  Translation, the Patriots would normally be expected to beat Indianapolis.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

jets are in for a world of hurt.........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

This apparently is the new thing in sports. I am so sick of seeing athletes and Coaches crying. I'm sure the liberal media will say how deep and sensative he is but I guarantee you when the initial team surge from this wears off there are guys on his team that will be laughing at him in private. Like say, after the Patriots trounce them this weekend there will be a couple of guys asking each other if Rex is going to cry again. I'll be looking for a photo of cry baby Ryan for my profile pic immediately. I'm going to need to have it up for after the game.

Sing for us Cry baby. Sing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Woody:
    "Ryan says: 'I believe in you; I believe you guys can get this thing done,' and that's when he really got emotional."

Said cornerback Darrelle Revis: "I was a little upset to see him that way. ... I haven't been a part of a meeting where a coach cried like that."

That's a qoute from Revis..See what I mean.

http://www.nesn.com/2009/11/rex-ryan-cries-during-jets-team-meeting.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Does T.O. get royalties when other NFL guys borrow his crying bit?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan Cries at Jets Meeting:
    Does T.O. get royalties when other NFL guys borrow his crying bit?
    Posted by prairiemike

T.O. was the first guy that popped into my head when I saw this story.."Thats my quarterback your talkin about man...My quarterback"-T.O.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

BlubbaButt doing the whale tears thing....gawd...weep...weep... the guy could moonlight during the daytime on "As The World Turns....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Rex is a pillar of strength and an inspiration............................ for all those fat slobs on biggest loser.

Gumby would be proud.

Cry me a river.

Must be menopause.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

If Pats had Ryan,
    I'd be crying.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

he's crying in anticipation of the beat down awaiting him on sunday. he hasnt been able to cash all those cheks his big mouth stupidly wrote! 

Sections
Shortcuts