Rex Ryan declares Jets to be the kings of the hill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Rex Ryan declares Jets to be the kings of the hill

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2010/10/rex-ryan-says-jets-are-best-te.html?loc=interstitialskip

anyone think different. I don't think they are

ravens beat jets, jets beat patriots, raven beat steelers, patriots beat ravens.

i think it s dead heat right now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Rex Ryan declares Jets to be the kings of the hill

To be honest, this is barely worthy of response. The day Ryan DOESN"T run his mouth -- that will be a noteworthy occasion. We'll see these blowhards again. Long way to go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan declares Jets to be the kings of the hill:
    To be honest, this is barely worthy of response. The day Ryan DOESN"T run his mouth -- that will be a noteworthy occasion. We'll see these blowhards again. Long way to go.
    Posted by p-mike

O Rly, so you think the jests are the top team right now?

yeah i don't care what the dumbasss ryan states either. but his statement has holes in it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

They are one of the top teams right now and that is not up for debate.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

see i'm glad you stated "one" and not "the". you're alright 'killa

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I hate the Jets as much as the next person but those jerks are backing up their loud mouths.  Hopefully that will bite them in the rear later in the year.  But you can't deny they're one of the best in the league right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

1. Steelers
    2. Jets
    3. Ravens
    4. Saints*
    5. Patriots*
    6. Colts*
    7. Giants*
    8. Packers
    9. Titans
    10. Texans

*Getting better

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

1. Steelers 2. Jets 3. Ravens 4. Saints* 5. Patriots* 6. Colts* 7. Giants* 8. Packers 9. Titans 10. Texans *Getting better
    Posted by Getzo

1. Patriots
    2. Steelers
    3. Saints
    4. Jets
    5. Ravens
    6. Colts
    7. Texans
    8. Giants
    8. Falcons
    9. Eagles
    10. Titans

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan declares Jets to be the kings of the hill : 1. Patriots 2. Steelers 3. Saints 4. Jets 5. Ravens 6. Colts 7. Texans 8. Giants 8. Falcons 9. Eagles 10. Titans
    Posted by kansaspatriot

No bias, right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan declares Jets to be the kings of the hill : 1. Patriots 2. Steelers 3. Saints 4. Jets 5. Ravens 6. Colts 7. Texans 8. Giants 8. Falcons 9. Eagles 10. Titans
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Kansas, please marry me I love the way you think!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

He can declare them Lords Of The Universe if he wants. Unless they break their 42 year SB drought it's meaningless. In fact if they don't win he just looks like an even bigger idiot for running his mouths. Maybe the media will give him a nice trophy for doing their jobs for them by giving them so much stuff to write

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

1.  Pats
    31-way tie for 32. Everyone else

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

1. Steelers
    2. Jets
    3. Ravens
    4. Saints*
    5. Patriots*
    6. Colts*
    7. Giants*
    8. Packers
    9. Titans
    10. Texans
    *Getting better
    Posted by Getzo
    So, if we beat the Steelers will we move up to 4th?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

the jets are relevant for the first time in 42 years. if they want to claim to be the preseason champs, week one champs and week six champs let them it only show how foolish they are.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan declares Jets to be the kings of the hill : Kansas, please marry me I love the way you think!!
    Posted by NEGAME

wow, you made me a little breathless there, then i remembered you saying you already have a great man. and i have a great wife, but she doesn't like football. hmmm, want to move to UtahLaughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

To be honest, this is barely worthy of response. The day Ryan DOESN"T run his mouth -- that will be a noteworthy occasion.Posted by p-mike

+1

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Declaring your allegiance thru rankings is hypocrisy!

Patriots aren't the top dog, that belongs to the Saints.
    Patriots aren't the best AFC team; that belongs to the Colts.

THEY are the champs until its taken away!!!  And for those of you who argue otherwise, are bleeping hypocrites!!!!  You wanted the Patriots to be afforded such royalty 5 years ago, so now you must suc it up and give the same respect to NO and INDY.

The AFC is wide open and to even claim supremacy after Week 6 is ridiculous. The Patriots have a big schedule in front of them, including a dangerous San Diego team in desperation mode.  Most of you hoods are over-looking them simply because they lost to St. Louis.  Don't get too cocky after one victory.  There's a looooooong way to go.

Lets take it one game at a time and stop worrying about validating your feelings with rankings.  Besides this isn't the BCS!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

1. Steelers 2. Jets 3. Ravens 4. Saints* 5. Patriots* 6. Colts* 7. Giants* 8. Packers 9. Titans 10. Texans *Getting better
    Posted by Getzo

How are the Ravens better than us, we beat them. How are the Saints better than us when we have a better record against tougher competition than them? 

Do you know who the Saints beat so far? The Panthers, The Buccs, The Vikings and the 9ers. 

And they barely beat the 9ers and Vikings.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

This isnt the NCAA. We will prove who the best team is in February.  So quit with all the jibber jabber and rankings, it dont mean isht.  Jets have the best record right now.  Lucky for you guys there is a playoff system in the NFL lol.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Rex Ryan declares Jets to be the kings of the hill:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2010/10/rex-ryan-says-jets-are-best-te.html?loc=interstitialskip anyone think different. I don't think they are ravens beat jets, jets beat patriots, raven beat steelers, patriots beat ravens. i think it s dead heat right now
    Posted by kansaspatriot

(YAWN!)

And we're supposed to care about what Jabba The Hutt says because.....? Games are played on the field, not in press conferences or in fans polls, nor polls created by "experts". The best way to measure who's the best is to see who won the last game of the season, now played in early February.

Anyone else notice how BB provides bulitten board stuff for the opponent each week/    NOT!

'Nuff said. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

Posted by Getzo

I know the list is just opionion, but that's pretty fing cool that with all the rookies and young players we have starting on both sides of the ball, that we're still considered amoung the tops teams in the league.  Let's hope they keep improving!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Sorry Rex, the Saints are king of the hill untilk some one knocks them off as far as the AFC? It's the Colts. Nice try though.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

New England's squeaking past Baltimore at home didn't really prove much to me.  I had them as 2 or 3 point favorites before the game.  I'm glad they won, and I'm glad they have the tiebreaker over Baltimore, but influencing power ratings which predict future abilities is another matter.

The top six are packed in close like sardines right now.  The AFC North, East and South each have two teams in the top 7. 

1          pit            13.0            (last wk. 4)

2          bal            12.8            (last wk. 1)

3          ne            12.7            (last wk. 2)

4          nyj            12.7            (last wk. 3)

5          phi            12.4            (last wk. 6)

6          ind            12.4            (last wk. 5)

7          ten            11.7            (last wk. 9)

8          atl            10.1            (last wk. 7)

9          no            9.5            (last wk. 13)

10        min            8.9            (last wk. 12)

I still like the Patriots because so many rookies are showing flashes, and they all might get consistent in a month or so.  Tate and Chung had real flashes in Miami.  Brandon Spikes showed real talent versus Baltimore.  Zoltan has more frequent flashes now.  Hernandez has flashes but needs to look the football into his hands in overtime.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

A classic scenario is building. Danny vs. Rex. 

If Woodhead spearheads the attack on the Jets in the next meeting (and in playoffs) Ryan will look foolish for having let him slip into the Pats hands. It has the potential to be the undoing of Ryan.

Sections
Shortcuts