Rex Ryan = Defense Defense Defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

pixels makes a good point. It's not like Green New Jersey has a bunch of Swiss cheese manning its defense. If that team had had anything resembling an NFL quarterback (instead of everybody's favorite human turnover) it would have made the playoffs last year. So the bar in New Jersey should actually be set pretty high. But Ryan has already gone on record (on the Jim Rome Show) as saying it doesn't matter who plays quarterback, as he expects the defense to be lights-out, which it well may. I think the clearest measure of a successful head coach is the people with whom he surrounds himself. To this point, Ryan -- much like the old man -- has come across like an arrogant blowhard. Most of what kills effective co-ordinators when they take head jobs is the excruciating minutiae of non-coaching responsibilities that take up all their time. What determines a good head coach is not his football acumen, but his ability to build and develop an effective staff to support him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

You might be right, the Jets moron fans will be calling for his job if he doesnt win right away but if the management is smart they will give him time to get a QB and if he cant win with a good d and a good QB then fire his a$$. All I am saying is i think his D will hang tough in every game kind of like Nick Saben with the Phins. The Phins didnt win a ton of games with himas the HC but their D was great and they made it tough for teams to beat them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I dont think you give Ryan enough credit he is a good coach who could be a good HC. Justr because his dad couldnt get it done doesnt mean he cant thats just crazy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Well, they won the coin flip, it that's what you mean.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Oh, and in case you missed it, Leon my man, that was the Pats finishing ahead of Green New Jersey in the division standings.

Wait a minute --

How silly of me.

How could you miss it?

It happens every year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

IF they ink samari rolle who is visiting today to go with lito,add bart scott.yes you can say there defense could be sick,and now the rumors they may be in the mix with cutler.the AFC East is turning to a division of knock-down drag-out games.to where there wont be room for errors in the division games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Proof leon, proof!!!! Everything else is just BS, or just a story. Why would I or anyone else on here believe you without any proof, we should just take your word? Maybe if you werent insane, and didnt have 16 different names, maybe i would beleive you....Speaking of stories, can you tell us the story about how and mike tyson fought in the championship....great story!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

once again Leon could you please show me exactly where I threatened you? It should be in your St Patty days thread right there for you to quote me so IF i threatened you could you please provide some proof of me doing so? I mean we all know how much you hate having to prove something you say but this time just this once could you please show me wheer I threatened you?

You know what is funny? You would think the one time Leon might shut up and talk a little football would be in a thread like this where we are talking about his team but he cant even do it now. I mean we are talking about his team and its a pretty good thread so far so you would think he would chime in and say what he thinks about his new HC or the D or anything but he cant even talk football for 10 seconds but yet he CLAIMS to have played D1 college football? So he played D1 football but he cant talk about footbal even when his team is the topic of teh thread? Thats enough proof for me that he never played a down in his life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Its because he's full of BS, he cant prove it. Of course he said he did, he's a story teller. He can say he is on the computer because he cant prove it, how could he. He's just mother goose in disguise

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I dont care if you call him mother goose or leon or hess or Ahole but i would love to see the quote of me threatening him????? anytime now Leon you can shut me up by simply posting the quote of me making this so called threat. Screw it f*ck Leon can anyone please show me where i threatened Leon? anyone????? anyone?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

MVPkilla 535657
    Comments: 2966

3/17/2009 2:46:56 PM
    Ok Leon, i would love to see you try and beat the sh*t out of anyone, i would love it. We all know your just a giant puss puss who can only run his mouth online and would never in a million years say jack sh*t to any of our faces. I bet your the guy who sits in teh corner and watches the other guys get into fights and then tells his buddys all about how he got into a bar fight when in fact you did nothing at all. You know Leon while we are on teh subject you could make a boat load of cash if you just drove up to Boston for a day and made people pay to punch you in the face. If you told all of us here at BDC we would all show up in droves to punch you in teh face, hell you could charge 40 bucks a pop and i would still punch you for money. C mon man you could clean house with that kind of cash. But then again we would all get thrown in jail for beating the living sh*t out of a 8th grader.

That could be construed as a threat.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

That was a bizz ness deal not a threat lol if i had said "Leon if you say one more word i will kick your a$$" then that would be a threat but me telling him i would punch him for money even if he jacked the price up is just me letting him know how much money he could be making if he just let people punch him in the face for cash. Like on of those street proformers in London or something.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Reasonable minds differ.

Spin it any way you want.

Leon can certainly be a douchebag.

But I don't know too many lawyers who couldn't convince a jury that the phrase "I would still punch you . . . " is threatening.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You know what else is interesting:

Sometimes you can say "douchebag" and other times they censor it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Weird.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

That is funny.

You are taking it out of context man! lol Did Leon hire you or something cause right now you seem like a good lawyer lol. In context it deffently is not a threat but out of context you are right it does sound like a threat. Either way Leon is still a D bag for trying to make it seem like i was being a tough guy when in the real I was just having a laugh at what a p*ssy he is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You should know enough about Leon by now that he picks and chooses what he sees.

Leon is not interested in having a logical discussion with anyone. He's what my late, lamented father would have called a profesional sh*t disturber. The next time he comes in here he will see that you and I have been discussing this and he will go on at great length about how obsessed we are with him.

He's a one-trick pony.

But, of course, you already know that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Killa's lawyer would tell the jury that Killa was offering leon a glass of punch for money, right Killa? When you made the statement "I would still punch you for money"
    you were offering leon some liquid refreshment for a monetary return right Killa.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Now there's a guy who understands how the system works.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon besides being the board story teller, is like the boy who cried wolf. He likes to tell his stories, and mess with people, and talk crap about people, but when people ask him for proof, he cant provide it. The wolf is coming!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Hess- "behind the center(a position that I am personally aquainted with"

We really did not want to hear this......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Cause hess if you cant prove you played football, then i dont beleive you. Of all people i wouldnt beleive you, now tell us another story. Tell us the heisman trophy story, that one brings a tear to my eye.

"holier then thou" when was the last time the jest won the SB......40 years

Sections
Shortcuts