Rex Ryan disgusted about his QB's play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Re: Rex Ryan disgusted about his QB's play

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan disgusted about his QB's play:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex Ryan disgusted about his QB's play : I hope Sanchez has a pedestrian game because if he is horrible again like on monday night then you'll see Kellen Clemens to start the 3rd quarter and i suspect he is a much better QB than SUKchez.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]
    I said this early in the week that Ryan will pull Sanchez if he blows it again, I agree totally. Sanchez is not that bad a quaterback and has an arm, he needs time to develope, he was thrown in the loop way too soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan disgusted about his QB's play:
    [QUOTE]You know what's pathetic. Sanchez had far worse games than that last year so this wasn't even a bad game for his track record. He's peaking 
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]
    There were 5 QBs with worse ratings last year including Jake Delhomme who had a fantastic game vs. the Pats in their SB. On any given Sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Wow, you guys have the sanchize getting yanked already.  I think it was more on Schottie Jr than the QB.  They are asking him to play not to lose, that was what my comment earlier on Joe Willy was about.  Let him be the QB, let him make some plays and try to establish some sort of rhythm. If we are going to ground and pound set up the play action.  there was no rhyme or reason to last weeks offensive game.  Sanchize looked paralyzed, afraid to make a mistake.  That was why Rex was stoic in his press conf.  He could not have fathomed that his offense would be so terrible.  Defense was out on the field all night on monday.  the defense made plays, the defense made stops.  all the offense had to do was put 1 or 2 drives together the whole night and they could not.  Was it sanchize's fault that we could not move the ball?  yeah, partially.  Was it the o-lines fault? yeah, partially.  Was it the WR and RB fault yeah.  was it the OC's fault? yup.  I hope the internet rumor is true that Rex lit Shottie up in the lockerroom or the corridor or where ever teh supposed shouting occured.  All of us on this board have talked about how Rex does not micro manage our offense and you pointed that out as a flaw.  That flaw was never so evident as last monday.  Our offense failed as a whole, not Sanchize's fault but he could have stepped up.  He did not.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

lol, now that is a wall of text...