Rex Ryan, his wife and foot-fetish.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Rex Ryan, his wife and foot-fetish.

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan, his wife and foot-fetish.:
    [QUOTE]the media in this country has no morals. i hate the jets but this isnt anyones business. neither was the spikes incident back in college. just frigin weird.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

"the media"?  there was no media here, HE posted this.  or THEY posted it, I should say.  the OP on youtube actually got banned for the series.  no one "dug up" the story, it was out there, someone pointed it out.  With all the social network stuff up and around, investigative journalism is a matter of verifying what people are commenting in forums.  So, it was out there before the story broke.  Thats not "the media" thats PEOPLE, my friend.  And yes, it IS peoples business.  He is a public figure, and supposedly accountable for how he represents the organization.  If it was Bill, they would have a fit, like they did with his divorce.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpnearstonybrook. Show jpnearstonybrook's posts

hahahaha... this headline has new meaning!

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2010/12/rex_ryan_fundamentals_were_lac.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

it doesnt take pressure off the jests... it only adds pressure and is yet another embarrassment in a long line... this dude is a first class clown... woody johnson (really?) has got to be kicken himself now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex Ryan, his wife and foot-fetish. : I seriously doubt that is the case. That would be a pretty crappy thing to do to your wife.
    Posted by tmot1234[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but wasn't his wife the one who posted the video's online???

I wouldn't die for my theory....just something to think about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Almost as disgusting as my 2 year-old newphew eating the lint between his toes...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]New cheer for Fireman Ed: F-E-E-T, Feet! Feet! Feet! or, since it's New Jersey, where they probably can't spell too well anyway: F-E-T-S, Feets! Feets! Feets!
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

LoL, good one dude. I saw a story earlier but did not check it out now I will have too. What a duffis for putting this stuff on the net. At least Bill keeps his fetishes private. :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

live by the mouth die by the mouth.....he wanted the spotlight well here ya go, if he and wife were thinking of their kids they never would have filmed themselves and posted it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

There was no Football offered in my town, so my younger brother & I had to go to the redneck town bordering our own town, called Stafford, Ct..  Some time back, him & I were reminiscing about the simply tearing it up on the midget football field for their pop warner squad (considering every waking moment was dedicated to playing the game, thinking about the game, just breathing it);

Anyway, My brother goes to me: "Hey, ya ever remember that d#mb run-down billboard Stafford has right as the main street's curving, and before ya take that side street to get to Olympic Field, where we played?"

"Of course," I said, "Stuck out like a sore thumb, why?"

"Well," My brother says, "During that 1 year Bryant was up there playing Stafford midget too, we'd always be carpooling, so each day we'd go by the sign, ya know? Well, considering the h!ck town only changed the sign once every 2-3 years, during that entire season the picture on the billboard for that entire football year, was like a 20 feet high pair of chick's feet in stilletos...that's All it showed, just the feet. I tell'ya, me and B~ couldn't even drive by it without nearly losin' it in the backseat, lol...".

So I respond, "Lol...yea, that IS sorta a gaudy & ridiculous picture to place on a billboard, Some massive pair of chick's feet and that's all...".

Laughing, My younger brother replies, "Man lol, you ain't gettin' it lol...We were goin' nuts because the pair of feet WERE so huge, and sexy, and all done up like that...".

Rollin' now, I say, "Lmao! Rizzo, You f'in freak hahaha! I didn't know my brother had a foot fetish...B~ does to? Sheez, Lol-what da heck's wrong with you guys?! I don't care HowTH ya dress up a pair a' feet, THEY're still FEET!? All I ask'a my chic is that they're not all busted up like Shannon had, lol. Feet?! That's like, body-part link A#1 to the lower primates hahaha."

My brother laughs and says, "I don't freakin' know?! Wadd'ya want, there just so sexy all done up & perfect like that...It's a sickness, alright (lol)?! Idk what DNA switch got thrown in the wrong direction there, o.k.?! Lmao, THIS all comin' from a guy who when asked what HE looks for in a female, Answers, 'Ideally, she should resemble uncannily close, as many characteristics of a Cheetah as humanly possible.'"

"Ah yahh," I say, "Who on god's green earth would turn down a cheetah-human female hybrid, Wow. I mean, 'member Jessica?"

"Definate cheetah."

"Yup=and Bla-zing... And then Shannon?"

"A lion, no doubt...".

I said, "SEE, you're startin' ta get it now...And thus therefore, it could clearly never be w/ shannon. In fact, come to think'a it, I believe I talked so much about Cheetahs in Shan's prescence that she became jealous of them...."

"Talkin' ta you is just gettin' weird now, I'm goin' in," my brother says.

"Wait, wait, WAIT," I say! "Oh, Oh! Do you even REMEMBER Thundercats?! Cheetarah?!! Agh, they coulda done just so much more on her imo...".

~When I looked up, unfortunately my brother was already closing the door on me though...        

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I can't see this taking any pressure off the Jets or any focus away from Alosi or Sanchez. I don't think it was done deliberately to take any focus away from the Jesters. I think Ryan and his wife have some issues, but that's not my business.

Would I would like to see is (if we play the Jets in the playoffs), for whomever is running the stadium video at Foxboro to play the Rex Ryan foot fetish video before the game starts, at halftime and at various critical points in the game. now that would be funny. My hats off to anyone that can make that happen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

With all the unsavoury material that has emanated from the Jets organisation this year, one would think the would learn at this stage to "toe the line". 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In one sense it is (and should continue to be) his own personal business, but if that's  what is, what ever possessed Rex or his wife to post this on-line? Talk about p*ss poor judgment?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from u240robert. Show u240robert's posts

[QUOTE]normswifevera says: Dec 22, 2010 9:23 AM One of their profiles said they were into domination, humilation, and fi$ting. Rex got all 3 from the Patriots a few weeks back. He must have been thrilled. LOL
    Posted by jieregiere[/QUOTE]

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In one sense it is (and should continue to be) his own personal business, but if that's  what is, what ever possessed Rex or his wife to post this on-line? Talk about p*ss poor judgment?!
    Posted by Norger[/QUOTE]

Rex has poor judgement? Noway!!  LoL

Sections
Shortcuts