Rex Ryan is a tool

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Rex Ryan is a tool

I'm already sick of this guy in Jets green.  He mouthed off outragelous crap early in the preseason, and then ran his mouth again before the first meeting when Brady was rusty and Welker was hurt.  Then he hides from any headlines...  except when it is leaked that he was a pitiful cry baby this week, because he knew his rear was getting handed to him by the Patriots. 

I wish I could see that meeting on U-Tube or something.....  I can see it now...  "I wish we didn't stink... sob, sob whimper... I'm gonna look like such a donkey scrotum when we finish last, behind the Bills...  What?  Their coach got fired?  Oh no... am I next??"

Should have kept his mouth shut, out of the gate.  Last year was the only chance for any other team to sneak out an AFC title for a while. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Re: Rex Ryan is a tool

How 'bout The Fatboy calling a timeout with 5 seconds left in the game?!  I regret the Patriots defense didn't call an all out blitz and plaster the Jets QB one final time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

He's a loser just like his father. Can't wait for the fist fight on the sidelines.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonesque. Show Leonesque's posts

Well at least Ryan isn't a known cheater.Rookie coach with a rookie QB.It is what it is.

Not to be redundant but he's never been caught cheating by the League.Not too many head coaches in the history of the game have.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Thank you bug for your standard whining excuses. You're predictable if nothing else. Will you be using the cheater whine next season when the Jets make it 42 years. How about 50 years? 60? Truly pathetic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

....was I the only one who saw Rex saying "f*%# them!" after he called that time out?  Not sure if he was referring to the booing Pats fans or the Pats themselves....but that's what he was saying as clear as day.  Spiteful man.  Kiss the rings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I was disappointed that the camera was not on him more, I wanted to see the loud mouth, fat f@@k squirm!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonesque. Show Leonesque's posts

I said the same thing that Ryan did.The difference is I say it everyday about NE and especially their loudmouthed know nothing fans.

Yup - I say it in here on a regular basis-Go ask the Mods or the wimps that rat me out to the mods.LOL and How are ya!?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from contardi17. Show contardi17's posts

Fatboy was mouthing off at the Pats because they threw a bomb on the 3rd down play. He was saying F*&$ them to the ref because he called a time out and the ref was questioning him on it. He is just a dumb fat jerk. I wish Belicheck punched him during the handshake

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonesque. Show Leonesque's posts

The pats under BB have become what everybody hates.BB is losing it (witnessed last week with BB's now infamous Blunder).He was trying to run up the score again like some unprofessional angry High School coach and Ryan let the refs know exactly what he thought about BB.

How much $$ do you think the pats paid the "unknown prankster"that pulled the Fire Alarm at 1:20 in the morning??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

Hey Leon, if 16-9 was a beat down what do you call 31-14? Sanchez looked like a lost puppy all day and I couldn't help but notice that slouched, dejected look plastered all over gang green. At least you still have those week 2 Super Bowl win. I bet you shut the game off in the 2nd quarter because you couldn't take the punishment. Sanchez might be mentally damged forever from yesterday's beat down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan is a tool:
    [QUOTE]Read these posts and then tell me how "intelligent" a Pats' fan is.......embarrassing. 
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

we're all smart enough not to be Jets fans ;)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Go easier on the guy---in his postgame press conference, he praised the Patriots over and over as the superior team---esp the offense.  He said like how does any team defend Brady-Welker-Moss??   And he said all of this in a quiet very convincing voice--with no sense of any heated rivalry or rancor.  I loved listening to whole thing---no temptation at all to turn it off.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan is a tool:
    [QUOTE]Read these posts and then tell me how "intelligent" a Pats' fan is.......embarrassing. 
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]
    We're intelligent enough to know your post should read "Pats fan," not "Pats' fan."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Rex is all hype, no substance.  At least his dad was a somewhat decent coach.  What's the over/under on how soon Sexy Rexy gets canned? 

Sections
Shortcuts