Rex Ryan is an idiot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Rex Ryan is an idiot

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In a way, I'm disappointed by the Jets' performance.  I'm flying down for the season home opener against the Jets on September 12 and was looking forward to a good game.  Now I'm wondering if the Jets game is one of those games I should have skipped.  I usually come to just four of the home games, and maybe my plane fare would have been better spent on some other team . . . heck, even the Bills . . . 

Nah, if you are only going to 4 games the Bill and cleveland at the end of the year in DEC could be miserable weather days. Enjoy the good weather and hopefully a PAt's stomping of the Jesters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

After Thursday's preseason disaster I think the Patriots have their own issues to fix. Enough so that I'm not feeling all that confident even against the Jets. The Jets defense is good enough to cause enough turnovers that could make it a very difficult game. Only time will tell if the Patriots have fixed those problems.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I sort of look at Rex Ryan as the defensive version of Norv Turner...great defensive coordinator, average to below average head coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

The acorn doesn't fall to far from the tree...Rex is a coordinator only...just like his old man, great D coordinator, not an HC at all...sorry Phat Rex, own it...more Titticut Follies in Jet Land for yet another season...and I, for one, LOVE IT!!!!!!

J-E-T-S!!!

SUCK - SUCK - SSSSUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

In a way, I'm disappointed by the Jets' performance.  I'm flying down for the season home opener against the Jets on September 12 and was looking forward to a good game.  Now I'm wondering if the Jets game is one of those games I should have skipped.  I usually come to just four of the home games, and maybe my plane fare would have been better spent on some other team . . . heck, even the Bills . . . 

Nah, if you are only going to 4 games the Bill and cleveland at the end of the year in DEC could be miserable weather days. Enjoy the good weather and hopefully a PAt's stomping of the Jesters.

[/QUOTE]

STOMP THEM JETS MOON DOGGIE, STOMP 'EM !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm actually sad, it feels better when the Jets fail and he's theiR QB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow.  If you did not catch his post game press conference you gotta find it and watch it.  What a disaster!  He has lost it.  Sanchez is hurt.  Everyone is questioning why he put Sanchez in with 11 minutes to go in the game with the 2's and 3's.  Rex's only answer was to compete and win the game.  It's preseason, Rex!!  The media was grilling him.  It is bizarre. Funny sad.  The Jets continue to be a mess!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Here is the post game press conference I was talking about.  Watch it for a good laugh and see Rex Ryan lose it. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-preseason/0ap2000000234037/Rex-Ryan-loses-his-cool

[/QUOTE]

Man. when he gets sidways the man-boobs are in full sight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I usually stay away from these kinds of threads, but watching Sanchez get hurt in garbage time (after a dreadful performance by Smith) just makes me wonder how Ryan is still employed.  Maybe the real title of this thread should be: "Jets management are idiots"

just out of curiosity, if Brady had blown out his left knee during the Detroits pre-season game, would BB considered an idiot?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

And with the #1,#2,and#3 pick in the 2014 NFL draft the NY teams pick.......

They could run the table

well if BB put Brady in during junk time then he would be an idiot

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

They could run the table

So the jets have a qb competition going on and they are not suppose to play one of them in the 4th? Would smith have been allowed?

[/QUOTE]

When you have an 8.5M guy you play McElroy in the 4th. You could be stuck with smith now as your starter. He is going to have his eyes opened to the NY press.  See Rex ryan

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

They could run the table

BB has played BB deep into some games w/ signficant leads. The difference is that he wasn't hurt. The point I was making was, that if Brady had gotten hurt vs. detroit, most fans would not criticize BB for that.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Typical anti Jets media bias

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It's preseason.  Your one more game from having to pick one.  Who plays in preseason in junk time?  Guys fighting for a job. The harder they hit, the more big plays the better their chances. You want to subject your guy to someone who might not even be in the NFL in a few days?  I will agree in the reg season BB should take Brady out of the game in blow outs. Some guys play special teams like Gronk   But were talking preseason here 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

just out of curiosity, if Brady had blown out his left knee during the Detroits pre-season game, would BB considered an idiot?

If he put TB in during the 4th quarter with the 2nd and 3rd strinf O-line, after TB had been told he wouldn't be playing?  Yes he would.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I usually stay away from these kinds of threads, but watching Sanchez get hurt in garbage time (after a dreadful performance by Smith) just makes me wonder how Ryan is still employed.  Maybe the real title of this thread should be: "Jets management are idiots"

The difference is Belichick would never have put Brady in the game late in the fourth quarter behind a makeshift O line of scrubs and exposed him to the undisciplined play of fourth string DLs desperate to get noticed and make the squad.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

People have been pounding Sanchez for not being an NFL quality quarterback but now that he got hurt in pre-season, the coach is dumb. 

He isn't, but Smith is even worse.  For better or worse (worse mostly) Sanchez is the best the Jets have.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to MattC05's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If he put TB in during the 4th quarter with the 2nd and 3rd strinf O-line, after TB had been told he wouldn't be playing?  Yes he would.

[/QUOTE]

Is Sanchez TB?  

[/QUOTE]

Nope, but he is, sadly and unbelievably, the Jets best QB.

Sections
Shortcuts