Rex Ryan is an idiot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re: Rex Ryan is an idiot

Wow! Rexy's an idiot? Really? This is news!??!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

I usually stay away from these kinds of threads, but watching Sanchez get hurt in garbage time (after a dreadful performance by Smith) just makes me wonder how Ryan is still employed.  Maybe the real title of this thread should be: "Jets management are idiots"

just out of curiosity, if Brady had blown out his left knee during the Detroits pre-season game, would BB considered an idiot?

The difference is Belichick would never have put Brady in the game late in the fourth quarter behind a makeshift O line of scrubs and exposed him to the undisciplined play of fourth string DLs desperate to get noticed and make the squad.  

But he did put his all world injury prone TE to block for an xtra point.

Maybe he was showcasing sanchez for trade bait. You know i heard that mallet was going to get the pats a #1 or #2 pick, maybe sanchez can get us a #6?????

Anyhow, he is fighting for the starting job.  He was playing with the 2s or 3s against the 2s or 3s.  Injuries are part of the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

I can see the flash in the mirror, Queenie. Just kidding, I don't think Dahmer was nearly as obsessed with Tebow's sex life or 14 year old girl's panties as you are.

ahahahaaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Your team couldn't create a turnover if they were told what play was coming.

Crusty, are bringing up spygate on a pats forum?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

lmao

Mods still protecting trolls. Whodat and Bustchise/Bunker Spreckels being enabled before our very eyes.

meh, i got to read that post before it was deleted.  you calling people moron trolls would probably get your post deleted or maybe even get you banned.  you would know better than me.  I wonder if the mods have running jokes about you back at the office.  I am pretty sure they do and I can only think of one of the classic rusty lines from back in the day "we are all laughing at you".  it is funny

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

[QUOTE]

lmao

Mods still protecting trolls. Whodat and Bustchise/Bunker Spreckels being enabled before our very eyes.

meh, i got to read that post before it was deleted.  you calling people moron trolls would probably get your post deleted or maybe even get you banned.  you would know better than me.  I wonder if the mods have running jokes about you back at the office.  I am pretty sure they do and I can only think of one of the classic rusty lines from back in the day "we are all laughing at you".  it is funny

[/QUOTE]