Rex Ryan request to Jets fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Rex Ryan request to Jets fans

I just watched a video clip where Rex Ryan is asking the Jets fans to help him out this weekend and make sure they come prepared to distract the Pats. You know make a lot of noise and all. etc.
    He actually made a video posting asking for the fans help. Wow!! now that is low. BB would NEVER do that. He even asked for their help in distracting Brady etc.

The video clip had you tube on it and the article was in the usa today sports sec.
    Post what you all think of his antics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions

It was actually a voicemail sent to the Jets season ticket holders.

They really do think its their Super Bowl but hey, the only thing that matters is what happens on the field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Awesome, a sports chick. 

We have nothing to fear in the Jets. They can bring their 8 man blitzes, that only means F. Taylor, Faulk, Welker, Baker, and Watson are going to have monster games. 

Sanchez isn't Peyton Manning, heck, he isn't even Eli. All the Pats have to do is get a good hit on him and Mark Namath turns to David Carr. Also, the Safeties will be used to stop the run more. The Jets don't have T.O. and Lee Evans, I'm sure we'll see alot of Cover 1 defensive plays. I know Wilhite and Bodden can cover Cotchery and (IDK) Stuckey. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Ryan hasn't shut up since he got to NYC, he's like a child who doesn't get enough attention.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Whatever.....they need all the help they can get cause they know what's coming!!!! GO PATS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If Rex Ryan has to plea with Jets fans to make noise and "distract" the Pats, the Jets must be in trouble.  Since when do fans need to be told to be loud in NY?  As for distracting Brady, I guess he may hope many fans will show naked or something!!  LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions:
    [QUOTE]Awesome, a sports chick.  We have nothing to fear in the Jets. They can bring their 8 man blitzes, that only means F. Taylor, Faulk, Welker, Baker, and Watson are going to have monster games.  Sanchez isn't Peyton Manning, heck, he isn't even Eli. All the Pats have to do is get a good hit on him and Mark Namath turns to David Carr. Also, the Safeties will be used to stop the run more. The Jets don't have T.O. and Lee Evans, I'm sure we'll see alot of Cover 1 defensive plays. I know Wilhite and Bodden can cover Cotchery and (IDK) Stuckey. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Wow.. Ryan throwing a 8 man blitz.. leaving only 3 men in the backfield to cover Moss, Welker, Baker, and Galloway.

Please don't spout football unless you really know it. We don't play a cover 1 because BB doesn't like to give up the big play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

You're Right!!! That IS Ryan!! I thought that was a Teletubby asking the kids at home to sing along.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Wow.. Ryan throwing a 8 man blitz.. leaving only 3 men in the backfield to cover Moss, Welker, Baker, and Galloway. Please don't spout football unless you really know it. We don't play a cover 1 because BB doesn't like to give up the big play.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

Ryan sent an 8 man blitz against the Texans. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Ryan better hope the fans do exactly this, because it's the only way they have a chance to win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Bill fined $500,000 Tannenbaum fined $50,000...the Pat's will whip the Jest 10 x harder this week.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE] Ryan sent an 8 man blitz against the Texans. 

Yeah, but the Texans didn't have Brady at QB.  Brady will read the blitz and cut up the secondary like a surgeon with a scalpel.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

It usually isn't very hard to read a 42 kitchen sink. It is stopping it that is difficult. Not impossible, but when it is called once a game, it can have that shock/awe effect.

Strangely, Ryan isn't a huge blitzer anyway. He, like BB, likes to let his DBs make plays on the ball.

We'll see what happens when they meet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Wow.. Ryan throwing a 8 man blitz.. leaving only 3 men in the backfield to cover Moss, Welker, Baker, and Galloway.[/QUOTE]

Ryan is stupid, nothing like laying all your cards on the table for your next opponent see and develop a gameplan for an 8 man rush. if he's dumb enough to try that against the Pats, he'll lose badly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Green New Jersey is selling a product and Ryan is a company man.

It appears that his bluster may be one of the reasons the Jests' brain trust brought him in. They've got PSL's to sell and they need an idiot to jump up and down in front of the camera.

Ryan may or may not be an actual head coach -- time will tell -- but he has already succeeded in his primary task . . .   which is drawing undue attention to this mediocre franchise.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

It's actually a really dumb request. Pats/Jests games are always loud in both stadiums.

And what is that thing Rex is hiding under his shirt. He looks like Curley hiding a keg in a stooges episode.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Ryan sent an 8 man blitz against the Texans. 

Texans are not the Patriots. 

Brady has a lights-out 152.74 Quarterback rating against the blitz. That is downright sick. Next rating is Peyton Manning at 132 something.

You throw 8 man at him, he'll have a field day with all the open targets in the backfield.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Belichick's brain is bigger than Ryan's belly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Texans are not the Patriots.  Brady has a lights-out 152.74 Quarterback rating against the blitz. That is downright sick. Next rating is Peyton Manning at 132 something. You throw 8 man at him, he'll have a field day with all the open targets in the backfield.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

Let's hope the Pats pick up the Blitz. I love Baltimore's defense (Organized Chaos) but as venomous as it is when they bring pressure with a blitz, it's vanilla in a zone coverage. 

I didn't like the way Brady used Joey. G in the game against the Bills. He only threw to him twice and niether was a catchable ball. If Moss is going to be guarded by Revees and Welker by Sheppard that leaves Joey playing against a scrub. Also, I'm not a fan of Scott in coverage so Watson should have a monster game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions:
    [QUOTE]I just watched a video clip where Rex Ryan is asking the Jets fans to help him out this weekend and make sure they come prepared to distract the Pats. You know make a lot of noise and all. etc. He actually made a video posting asking for the fans help. Wow!! now that is low. BB would NEVER do that. He even asked for their help in distracting Brady etc. The video clip had you tube on it and the article was in the usa today sports sec. Post what you all think of his antics.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan[/QUOTE]

Please, lets not accuse another team of any kind of "antics" if you are a fan of Bill Belichick.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

I like coaches and players who speak their mind and do whatever they can to get the team and fanbase riled up.  Rex is a football guy from a football family, who lives and breathes football.  I don't remember Buddy Ryan being a wallflower either. 

After 9 years we all know verbatum anything coming from the Pats camp... "we are glad to have the win... one week at a time... there are certainly areas that we can improve on... in all three phases of the game... we are only looking forward to [insert team name here]... I have a lot of respect for [insert coach name here]... they alway play us hard... etc."  It's good for the game to have some players and coaches out there giving the media something to write about.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Please, lets not accuse another team of any kind of "antics" if you are a fan of Bill Belichick.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Can't hear you with all this crowd noise coming out of these loud speakers!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

[QUOTE]Awesome, a sports chick.  We have nothing to fear in the Jets. They can bring their 8 man blitzes, that only means F. Taylor, Faulk, Welker, Baker, and Watson are going to have monster games.  Sanchez isn't Peyton Manning, heck, he isn't even Eli. All the Pats have to do is get a good hit on him and Mark Namath turns to David Carr. Also, the Safeties will be used to stop the run more. The Jets don't have T.O. and Lee Evans, I'm sure we'll see alot of Cover 1 defensive plays. I know Wilhite and Bodden can cover Cotchery and (IDK) Stuckey. 

Did the Patriot players have monster games when the Giants brought 8 man blitzes?  How did that work out for you.  The highest scoring offense scored what like 14 points?  Can't wait for the Jets to finish what the Bills started.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Underdogg could you please just f*ck off this is a thread for Pats fans who want to talk sh*t about a div team we dont like if you cant handle that get out of here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Seymore a few years ago came out and called the NE fans out for not being loud enough at home games and he was right but this is totally different. This guy had to call and beg his fans to show up and help his team get a win. But no he is not scared of Belichick or the Pats noooo not at all.

Sections
Shortcuts