Rex Ryan request to Jets fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions

In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Please, lets not accuse another team of any kind of "antics" if you are a fan of Bill Belichick.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]Underdoosh makes his appearance. Who is accusing anyone of antics. Facts are being laid out, You Jet TROLL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

My point is that Ryan is just rallying fans, and that is antics?

At least he's not flooding the playing field pre-game, or messing with the opposing team's headsets, or having players fake injury to give a reeling defense a blow, or not disclosing injured players on the injury list or illegally filming opposing coaches signals.  Those are antics.

Do you get my point?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Underdogg no one bull sh*ts like you bull sh*t. Lets go over everything you just said and see what sticks.

Flooding the playing field pre game? When was this ever a proven fact? It rain all week that week and the playing field was torn up due to the soccer team that uses the stadium as well and there was a concert the weekend before that tore the field up as well. You dont live here so you dont have any clue about things like this. There was never any proof what so ever that we flooded the field so you are just naming off stuff you THINK WE DID.

Messing with opposing teams head sets? Was this proven? Can you show us teh proof that the Pats did this? I didnt think so. First off if we had been found guilty of such a thing we would have been fined and we were not so you are full of sh*t.

And incase you didnt notice, The NY Jets were just fined a great deal of money for messing with their injury report SO if we were guilty of such a thing we would be fined and it would be made public and since that HAS NEVER HAPPENED I would say you have no proof what so ever that we lie on our injury report. So again you are full of sh*t.

The only thing you said that you can prove is the taping of other teams signals but everything else you said is BS. But clearly you eat all the sh*t they feed you on ESPN. Get your head out of your a ss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]My point is that Ryan is just rallying fans, and that is antics? At least he's not flooding the playing field pre-game, or messing with the opposing team's headsets, or having players fake injury to give a reeling defense a blow, or not disclosing injured players on the injury list or illegally filming opposing coaches signals.  Those are antics. Do you get my point?
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Sorry, dogg, can you repeat that, someone turned up the heat in here!!  LOL!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

He cant respond right now, Dogg is too busy coming up with his next line of bull sh*t

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]My point is that Ryan is just rallying fans, and that is antics? At least he's not flooding the playing field pre-game, or messing with the opposing team's headsets, or having players fake injury to give a reeling defense a blow, or not disclosing injured players on the injury list or illegally filming opposing coaches signals.  Those are antics. Do you get my point?

Yes.  You are obsessed with your hate for the Patriots and envious of their success.  That's your only reason to be in this thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Let's hope the Pats pick up the Blitz. I love Baltimore's defense (Organized Chaos) but as venomous as it is when they bring pressure with a blitz, it's vanilla in a zone coverage.  I didn't like the way Brady used Joey. G in the game against the Bills. He only threw to him twice and niether was a catchable ball. If Moss is going to be guarded by Revees and Welker by Sheppard that leaves Joey playing against a scrub. Also, I'm not a fan of Scott in coverage so Watson should have a monster game.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Galloway with his speed occupied the backfield. That is why you saw so many receptions by Welker and Moss (12 each for a total of 24). Moss with 141 and Welker just shy of 100. That was the gameplan, to have Galloway draw up and occupy the backfield and Welker/Moss run in-routes underneath because Buffalo is a cover 2 shell that goes into red 2 in the endzone which means safeties always play over the top. BB does not play into that, but goaded and teased them with Galloway, and moved the field by going into the underneath stuff. The last two throws into the endzones were up the middle, splitting the safeties.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOX-FAN-IN-TAMPA. Show SOX-FAN-IN-TAMPA's posts

I can't wait for Sunday. I am so sick of the Jets and all their talk. Don't they realize it's not 1969. Just remember when the Pats start running up the scoreboard like a globetrotter game ... Who threw the first stone. Game on Sunday is coming fast. Jets fans .. root for a real team that actually has it's own stadium.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

It is going to be great to watch the Jets fans with their foot in the mouth. Brady is going to take the air out of that crowd so fast it wont even be funny. I can not wait for this game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Jet's "antics"- Illegally filming opposing coaches- CHECK!
                     - not disclosing injured players- CHECK!
                     -messing with the opposing team's headsets- CHECK!
                     -having players fake injuries- CHECK!
    Neither of the teams has flooded the field pre-game.
                     -CALLING FANS BEGGING THEM TO MAKE SOME NOISE- CHECK!

Oh, Do you get my point?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Underroo, since when does BB use gimmics or antics.  He is the most stoic coach in the NFL.  You are so big about challlenging claimants to provide proof here.  Tell us of one public antic or gimmic BB has ever used.  Just one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Underdogg you are being called for your BS where you at!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Galloway with his speed occupied the backfield. That is why you saw so many receptions by Welker and Moss (12 each for a total of 24). Moss with 141 and Welker just shy of 100. That was the gameplan, to have Galloway draw up and occupy the backfield and Welker/Moss run in-routes underneath because Buffalo is a cover 2 shell that goes into red 2 in the endzone which means safeties always play over the top. BB does not play into that, but goaded and teased them with Galloway, and moved the field by going into the underneath stuff. The last two throws into the endzones were up the middle, splitting the safeties.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

Which is exactly the reason Galloway was brought aboard. This will be his role in every game. Once teams start to ignore(single coverage for Joey G) then the Qb with the best deep ball in the league will hit Joey for a 60 yard bomb. Joey G and Donte Stalworth are the same player in our system which is why all the preseason talk of cutting Joey G was ignorant.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Except that Stallworth was a lot younger and versitile.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Underroo, since when does BB use gimmics or antics.  He is the most stoic coach in the NFL.  You are so big about challlenging claimants to provide proof here.  Tell us of one public antic or gimmic BB has ever used.  Just one.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Obviously you've got a reading problem or only believe what you like. 

It is a well known fact Belichick cheated.
    It is a well known fact that he left Maroney off the injury report.
    It is a well known fact that he flooded his field to slow down opposing teams resulting in the NFL requiring the pats to replace the grass with turf. 
    It is a well known fact that opposing teams frequently have headset problems.  some suggest that Ernie Adams was listening to the opposition when it happened.

Did I miss something.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Underdog,I just typed in "Belichick flooded field" and there's nothing about it on the internet that I can find.I would really like you to post a link to a respectable non-biased site with information on this subject.If it really is well known,there should be something about it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Here you go. 

http://spursreport.com/forums/spursreport-sports-zone/25454-sloppy-field-may-help-slow-down-colts-ap.html

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Jet's "antics"- Illegally filming opposing coaches- CHECK!                  - not disclosing injured players- CHECK!                  -messing with the opposing team's headsets- CHECK!                  -having players fake injuries- CHECK! Neither of the teams has flooded the field pre-game.                  -CALLING FANS BEGGING THEM TO MAKE SOME NOISE- CHECK! Oh, Do you get my point?
    Posted by RedsGhost[/QUOTE]

You forgot Mangina stealing the play book when he left.  Pathetic!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

or bill simmons ought to be valid enough

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/050114

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

[QUOTE]Here you go.  http://spursreport.com/forums/spursreport-sports-zone/25454-sloppy-field-may-help-slow-down-colts-ap.html

Sorry DOG, gotto call you out. For starters your post is a blog not an acredited report. secondly, even the blog doesn't accuse BB of flooding the field. Instead it says that the field wasn't covered before some inclimate weather.

It isn't cheating, nor has it ever been interpreted as cheating to not cover a field during the week.

Once you exagerate/lie it is hard to get credibility back.

on a side note I do remember during the 1993 season ND let its grass grow longer to slow down some of the faster opposing teams. It was considered home field advantage.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Sorry DOG, gotto call you out. For starters your post is a blog not an acredited report. secondly, even the blog doesn't accuse BB of flooding the field. Instead it says that the field wasn't covered before some inclimate weather. It isn't cheating, nor has it ever been interpreted as cheating to not cover a field during the week. Once you exagerate/lie it is hard to get credibility back. on a side note I do remember during the 1993 season ND let its grass grow longer to slow down some of the faster opposing teams. It was considered home field advantage.
    Posted by J109[/QUOTE]

It was the Florida State Game.  They were Ranked second and FSU was ranked #1.  The next week BC upset the overarted Irish. I was there for both games.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions : Obviously you've got a reading problem or only believe what you like.  It is a well known fact Belichick cheated. It is a well known fact that he left Maroney off the injury report. It is a well known fact that he flooded his field to slow down opposing teams resulting in the NFL requiring the pats to replace the grass with turf.  It is a well known fact that opposing teams frequently have headset problems.  some suggest that Ernie Adams was listening to the opposition when it happened. Did I miss something.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Did he "cheat"?  I guess that is what you can make of spygate.  Take it.

Floodng the field?  I live in Illinois, now 11 years.  I grew up in R.I., not far form Foxboro and lived there for 30+ years.  I lived in FLA for 2+ years.  Even did a short stint in CA.   When it rains in Southern N.E., IT RAINS...AND RAINS...AND RAINS.  I am moving back there within months and warned my girlfriend, "It rains a lot, sometimes for days on end."   This is what happened that week.  Plus the stadium was used for a high school series, plus the soccer team, etc.

So they replaced the sod.  Not because of the league. In fact, they caught a lot of flack from people with your one-track mindset, falsely accused that they were breaking the rules in changing the field surface mid-season.  It is not against the rules.  The grass simply could not grow.  Not enough light, too much destruction.  Without the grass, the rain could not be absorbed.  The soil sat atop concrete.  So the mud happened.  I suppose you believe the Brits water the soccer pitch for the Steelers/Fins Mudbowl, too?

He did not leave Maroney off of the injury list.  Yes, he has been vague, but that is not a rules violation, just his interpretation and so far, he has not been punished or admonished for it.

Headset problems?  Funny you should mention that one, since that is exactly what happened to them in one of their more recent Colts games.  But underroo, you are not so well-informed as yo may think - the TEAMS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER THE HEADSET SYSTEMS - THEY ARE OPERATED AND MAINTAINED MY THE LEAGUE OFFICIALS!!!!!!!! 

Meanwhile, let us recall the thermostat conspiracy, the officiating conspiracy and the sound conspiracy of the Colts.  We all heard about the 110 degree Pats locker room, while half the team had fevers and/or flu.  I suppse that was natural?????

We all heard the skipping CD of crowd noise in the Pats/Colts game.  We know that Dungy learned this trick from Dennis Green while he was an assistant at Minnesota, as was confessed and affirmed by Green's son. Lo'and behold, league officials met with the Colts that week following that game and warned that if the Colts didn;t clean up their act, they would be the next team roasted on the fire.  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the league was averse to making another expample of another team, lest the brand start to look too dirty. The Colts caught a break and the matter was publicly whitewashed.  The skipping CD does not lie.  The feedback excuse was a joke.  Feedback is and sounds nothing like a skipping CD.

And if you go to any NFL fan site outside of the Indy area, the fans all agree that for years there has been something fishy going on with all of the Colts' games regarding some of the worst calls in NFL history.  That 2006 AFC Championship was a theft, pure and simple.  Living in Chicagoland, all the fans around here and all the sports radio guys and all the columnists declared it a "stolen game" and some demanded an investigation.  Golly, none of that would have to do with Pollian and Dungy sitting on the committee that controls the refs' comp packages and contracts, would it?  But there have tons of other examples:  The 2006 season opener against the Giants; the Chargers game (not the one the league called against Indy right after SoundGate); the early Titans game last year; the early Jags game last year; etc.  There seem to be about four to six each year.  I know, because I get most of the games here. 

I have pledged myself to be extra civil this year, so I will end with a compliment:  That new stadium is beautiful. 

So, please, cite some REAL, TRUTHFUL "antics".   How about some links ro back up your "facts".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

• In Response to Re: I CANNOT believe this...what are your opinions:
      [QUOTE]or bill simmons ought to be valid enough http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/050114
    • Dude,you made it seem like BB ordered guys with hoses to purposely flood the field.LMAO.They left the field uncovered the night before a game.Whether or not it was intentional to not put a tarp out falls under home field advantage.Why should any team go out of their way to accomodate the style of play of an opposing team.
    • The Colts turned up the heat to 80 degrees when they knew some of our key players had the flu in a playoff game against us.How about opening the doors to the tunnel behind the opposing team's field goal post prior to a FG attempt so the flowing rush of air inward would impede the attempt?The opening and closing of dome's rooves are directly related to which would give the home team a better chance to win.Miami always chooses to wear their white away uniforms at home to lessen the impact of the heat and humidity.I could write about this all night.
    • If you want people to feel that your posts are credible,you should at least attempt to descibe the incidents in question with a bit more accuracy.Complaining about not covering the field on a rainy night before a game is laughable.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

P.S. - sorry for the typos.  Dyslexia + a minnie laptop.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Link to story commenting on Colts' stadium guard/ whistleblower claiming that the Colts do indeed recycle crowd noise into the PA (original story link no longer available):

http://internet128.com/index.php/2007/11/05/indianapolis-colts-busted-for-piping-noise-in-the-rca-dome/

Link to a story on Dennis Green's son claiming the Vikings did it, though I could not find the original, longer story linking Dungy to that ear of Vikings ball that I had once read:

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2007/11/05/have-vikings-cheated-on-crowd-noise/