Rex Ryan Say Ravens will Beat Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Rex Ryan Say Ravens will Beat Pats

Considering his track record for predictions I'd say the Pats are a lock for the SB. 

That settles it, I'm headed to vegas to bet my house.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im sure the ravens dont wanna hear that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan Say Ravens will Beat Pats:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex Ryan Say Ravens will Beat Pats : The walnut did not fall far from the tree. Buddy was quite the buffoon.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

So is the brother, Rob. 
    Must've been something in the water with that family.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex Ryan Say Ravens will Beat Pats : So is the brother, Rob.  Must've been something in the water with that family.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

LOL. Inbreeding perhaps.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]Rex would like to take credit for the defense if the Ravens win. Have you noticed that the Ravens players are talking less like bafoons since Rex left. They don't seem to put their foot in their mouth as often.
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]
    If he wins his verbal wager, he's a swinging prophet.  He can go to the boss and say, my plan would have beat the Patriots (if only the team had made the playoffs by not losing the last 3 games through infighting) so keep hiring me because I can beat them next year.  If he doesn't get his way, so what, he tried. 

I suspect that the two Jets games got the team ready for the Ravens defense.  So, thanks for the practice Rex, see you next fall, and in the meantime you're a media darling, something like a Kardashian but with the fat in different places.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Rex would like to take credit for the defense if the Ravens win. Have you noticed that the Ravens players are talking less like bafoons since Rex left. They don't seem to put their foot in their mouth as often.
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

No. I have not noticed that. This is still the same talk too much defense as when Rex was there. It will take a few more years to wipe away the rings Rex left.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

As BECK sings " I'm a Loser Baby why so why don't you kill me" HATE HATE HIM!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

As BECK sings " I'm a Loser Baby why so why don't you kill me" HATE HATE HIM!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex Ryan Say Ravens will Beat Pats : If he wins his verbal wager, he's a swinging prophet.  He can go to the boss and say, my plan would have beat the Patriots (if only the team had made the playoffs by not losing the last 3 games through infighting) so keep hiring me because I can beat them next year.  If he doesn't get his way, so what, he tried.  I suspect that the two Jets games got the team ready for the Ravens defense.  So, thanks for the practice Rex, see you next fall, and in the meantime you're a media darling, something like a Kardashian but with the fat in different places.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

So, when the Ravens lose, it's because Rex is no longer there.  If they win it's because he was there.

He did(or coulda done) for them what he coulda done for the Chargers.

This means Rex is still in running for another "Imaginary Superbowl" 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

great news as we know how well his predictions end up. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wow.  Just when I can't hate Ryan enough...

Maybe when the Pats beat the Ravens he'll crawl back into his hole for the offseason.  He screwed up his own team by fostering hubris, so now maybe it'll bite him in the a ss.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Well since the fins just hired Joe Philbin and maybe Matt Flynn (they hope) and that Fat Rex is already over the Salary cap for 12, they will be back in the cellar where they belong.

Will we hear the cries from down there?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Yeah I heard Rex live with the Blowhard.

Francesa picked the Ravens to "cover", but he had also said last week he'd pick the Ravens over the Pats "next week".  He also agreed with Rex that Suggs would be the key.

I'm feeling better already.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Fv<k him!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

RYAN is fat, ugly, and beyond stupid beside being a toe sucker

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

i mind that he thinks he's still important.  his team just imploded and he'd still rather hog the limelight

i hope this motivates the pats a little extra

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]And that is the kiss of death for the Ravens.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Agree.

I know some fans that usually don't root for the Patriots, but it seems like they can't stand the antics of the Ravens more, so they are rooting for the Patriots.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

Rex Ryan running his mouth again, says the Ravens will beat the Patriots because the Ravens have the same type of defense that the Jets have, Pats beat the Jets 37-16 in their last meeting and ...lets hope that type of defense shows up Sunday...lol..the pats defense has been getting better and better peaking at the right time, I will take our offense with our defense against Flaco any day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

[QUOTE]And that is the kiss of death for the Ravens.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Agreed...as soon as he said that I thought the exact same thing...lmao

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

....and here are all the people that are listening.

SES NYC Press Room

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

[QUOTE]Yep. And notice ho 98.5 and Felger continue to mock the salary cap thing.  LMAO I've never seen so many morons flock to a king of morons like the Jets and Rex Ryan.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

I refuse to listen to that show, but I find it hard to believe that Felger is still sticking to his "cap is crap" mantra, which flies in the face of EVERYTHING we're hearing said and seeing written out of New York vis a vis the Jets' current cap situation.

This is why I have no respect for guys like him. I get that he decided to become the "contrarian" a few years ago so that he'd keep his mug on TV and his voice on the radio--generates ratings don't ya know. But to refuse to admit that you're wrong, even if it was just the "character" you've created who was wrong, is totally unprofessional and immature.

He'll tell you that he "admitted he was wrong" about Claude Julien last year--but it was only after the B's won the Stanley Cup and it was a half-hearted mea culpa anyway.

I have no respect for him. I understand that most of his nonsense is just an "act," but as I've told friends before: there are plenty of actors in Hollywood whom I don't like and whose movies I avoid seeing, if I have any control over it, so why would I want to listen to and watch the "act" of a bad media actor if I don't have to?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Let him keep talking and he will talk himself right out of a job by Halloween.......Jets management should b happy....he will do all the work for them to fire him........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Oh. Well then. 

NE might as well pack it in right now. Rex Ryan predictions are as good as money in Bear Stearns, and not biased at all. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts