Rex Ryan shows his true self

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Rex Ryan shows his true self

Man he's butt ugly

Rex Ryan turns to a blond wig, size 5-XL Cleveland Browns t-shirt and a pillow to impersonate his twin brother Rob (below), the defensive coordinator of Eric Mangini's Browns.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

Re: Rex Ryan shows his true self

Is that a photo of the Sanchize's girlfriend?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

He looks like a mix of his brother and Mang1na all in one large, gross body.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Rex Ryan shows his true self:
    Man he's butt ugly
    Posted by harleyroadking1

He looks a little bit like serial killer John Gacy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Imagine if this was your head coach? If my coach was acting like a tool during the week and then lost a road game, I'd be annoyed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Hey at least we now know where Leon lives.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Hey-- I'm insulted-- John Gacy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

What, was he pretending to be Robb?  Thats kind of funny, actually.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

plain and simple.... hes a joke...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Did he just eat Mangini?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Clowns are supposed to be for circuses and not the face of a billion $ sports franchise desperately seeking respect in a town already owned by the Giants.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Don't hate on Rex. He is funny.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I too thought it was pretty funny, Rex is a funny dude.  No reason to take everything so serious guys.

Poking fun from time to time at your brother is always a good time.  If you cant have fun on the job every now and then it's time to find a new job. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

OMG!  Call me ignorant for not knowing the full details regarding Rex Ryan's family tree, but There's a Freakin' TWIN of This Guy out there!?  What in the name of all that's decent & holy was God's original plan that he felt the need to make 2 of THESE!?  Talk about havin' an off day...sheez.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

There was nothing wrong with this. Every coach can't be this emotionless android. Rex and his antics are good for football.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I'm not a fan of Rex Ryan but at least he's got a personality.  But he's too much of a player's coach.  He gave his Jets an entire week off during the bye week.  And what happened when they came back to play the Packers?  They scored zero points against the Packers.  Being too much of a player's coach will bite you in the rear, Rex.  Fair warning.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan shows his true self:
    OMG!  Call me ignorant for not knowing the full details regarding Rex Ryan's family tree, but There's a Freakin' TWIN of This Guy out there!?  What in the name of all that's decent & holy was God's original plan that he felt the need to make 2 of THESE!?  Talk about havin' an off day...sheez.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Yup. His name is Rob Ryan, and before you go off the deep end, understand he was a highly respected assistant in NE, under BB, before leaving after the 03 Super Bowl, with the Coach's blessing, to take a D. Coor. position with the Raiders. On the way out the door, BB made a point to be sure he knew he would always be welcome back to NE as long as he was there.

I hate the Jets, I despise all things NY, but seriously, the guy is a riot, he knows his football, his players love him...let it go people. And before you start calling him anywhere near a bad coach, remember what the Jets did last year, and what they were expected to do before the season started.

That being said, I am glad he's not the coach of the NE Patriots. Like many other fans in the area, I want a coach to be intelligent, professional and serious about getting the job done. That's what works for me, but this obviously works for him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan shows his true self:
    I too thought it was pretty funny, Rex is a funny dude.  No reason to take everything so serious guys. Poking fun from time to time at your brother is always a good time.  If you cant have fun on the job every now and then it's time to find a new job. 
    Posted by BradyMossFan

========================================================
      I actually agree with.I kinda like the guy and he`s pretty funny.
     Now excuse me while I go eat a bar of soap and chase it with a couple shots of Clorox.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Rex the Reality Mouth, is an egocentric lummox; watch his overrated, self-inflated Jets crash and burn this year, starting with the Brownies and the Mangenious!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Can't believe I actually want Rat-gini to win!

Sections
Shortcuts