Rex Ryan spots a Krispy Kreme!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Rex Ryan spots a Krispy Kreme!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Rex Ryan spots a Krispy Kreme!

AP Breaking News:

Due to a mysterious shortage, beloved donut chain Krispy Kreme has had to close its doors after 72 years.  When asked of the reason, one lone informant quipped: 'I really don't know what the he** happened.  I was just working the line, and suddenly some Shrek-shaped dude in green ate his way through the store.  I mean all of it; when he finished the donuts, he went for the flour, the powder, man, even the freaking oil.  Creeped me out, you know, the noises, the slobber.  We got the women and kids out in time, but my buddy Leon, man, he didn't make it.' 

Oddly, this report has been corroborated by virtually every chain north of Virginia.
    In other news, entire flocks of delectible, circular shaped sweets have recently been seen boarding flights for Fiji.

Services for Leon will be devoid of people, though several trolls have offered their condolences.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Can you say obesity-related diabetes ? Is amputation involved ? Or just a Carney Wilson-style gastrointestinal bypass ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DYBLITZ. Show DYBLITZ's posts

He kind of looks like the "Stay Puffed" marshmellow man from GhostBusters!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRAVO

oh god man you had me in stitches!

Sections
Shortcuts