Rex Ryan stated the jets will win the superbowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: Rex Ryan stated the jets will win the superbowl

Maybe he's having menopausal mood swings. One week they're done for the season two weeks later he's planning a parade. Has Leon even predicted this? Imagine being more delusional than Leon. I wouldn't have believed it possible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

surely that fat b@st@rd won't mind eating his words

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbenton87. Show bbenton87's posts

A good laugh is all this guy is good for his teams did better when he kept his mouth shut.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Sounds like he had too much beer with his brat(s).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

IF the JESTS! win tomorrow, any takers on media excuses like the Bengals were still playing with heavy hearts over the death of a coache's wife AND a WR who was not playing at the time of death?

Just curious......... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

I hate the Jets.. !!!

I can't take one more week like the one just past. Jet fans truly believe they are going to the SuperBowl, and will host the Ravens in the AFC championship to get there....

Please Cincy... please kick the s h i t out of them ... shut them up.. I can't take it..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

posted at 1/8/2010 3:14 PM EST
    First: 7/26/2009
    Last: 1/8/2010
    The frequenters of this site should bite their tongue calling out green new jersey praise.  The fact is I, and probably other posters, don't have respect for cincy and loathe the jets.  I don't give a flying #$@! whether they win, but as a Cal graduate watching two USC QBs go head to head I hope they both burn.  If Sansqueek makes it out of there with a W, then great, I hope it opens their playbook for 4 INTs the next game.  I'd prefer to watch both teams go down, either way.
    "It’s not a good car and not a good boat, but it’s the best car-boat ever made"
             --Ken Andrade

This is correct.

(And I love the way the moniker has caught on)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan stated the jets will win the superbowl:
    Aholeon am I under your slimly skin? am I? am I? LOL!   does your coach know he has a game Saturday? He thought the Jests were done 3 weeks ago what a fool. Go eat a hot dog.....
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Yes you are Harley.  My automated Leon reporter that has been so effective at keeping his sad a#$ from stinking up the board keeps a log of every post he writes.  You guys are only seeing a fraction of his posts since they disappear so fast.  Trust me Harley, Leon is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  He tried posting over 50 times the other day!  So think about that.  He knows nothing he writes will stick around yet he posts 50 times?????  You are a frequent subject of his.  You are definitely under his skin.

As Killa says, Leon is old news.  Every once in a while he gets lucky and has a post stick around for an hour or two, but for the most part he has been neutralized.  It's pretty hard to annoy people when you lose your ability to communicate.  Ditto for Togah, Baddawg, IndyColt50, and a few others :^)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Dj, I'm honored, I wish I could see aholeons posts,what a laugh they must be to read.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm not going to bother pointing out the obvious flaw in  caraway's plan here -- which is that if he's really tracking our odd friend Leon as closely as he claims, then he's giving Leon exactly what he wants -- and just move on the other obvious thing -- which is that Leon is harmless, and it amazes me that whatever moderates this forum sees fit to block Leon but let hammerheads like underdogg(g) and Jules "Whatever Underdogg(g) Says" Winfield are allowed to roam free without restraint.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

who cares what he says. He said two weeks ago that the Jets were out of the playoff race.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

...................Is this when he wakes up with a big wet ring around the front of his pants........Guys like Ryan make fools of themselves and the best part is they do all the work..................

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan stated the jets will win the superbowl:
    I'm not going to bother pointing out the obvious flaw in  caraway's plan here -- which is that if he's really tracking our odd friend Leon as closely as he claims, then he's giving Leon exactly what he wants -- and just move on the other obvious thing -- which is that Leon is harmless, and it amazes me that whatever moderates this forum sees fit to block Leon but let hammerheads like underdogg(g) and Jules "Whatever Underdogg(g) Says" Winfield are allowed to roam free without restraint.
    Posted by prairiemike

C'mon P'mike, there is a world of difference between Leon and UD/Jules.  Leon exists to do nothing except trash talk.  UD/Jules are homers for sure, but do not come within a continent of Leon when it comes to trash talking.  UD/Jules do not:

1. regularly insult the Boston fanbase
    2. hope and pray that Brady's knees are taken out next
    3. Talk about BB's handshake for 4 weeks straight
    4. call all of us a -holes daily.
    5. discuss our accents
    6. start a thread that describes Moss using the "N Word".
    7. post that he hopes all of the military Pats fans get a bullet in their head from the Taliban.

... Do I really need to go on?  Leon has posted all of those things and more.  I don't think this site bans trolls for merely being blind homers.

BTW, what tracks Leon is not "me" per se, but a tireless, thoughtless computer program that runs without any effort on my part 24x7.  It finds his posts and reports them.  I check it a couple of times a day.  It took me all of 4 hours to develop.  Considering how effective it has been at silencing him, I would have spent 4 times that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

EASON,

Proof that the acorn doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Thanks, Buddy!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Well Pmike it seems pretty clear, Underdogg and Jules dont make names for themselves like "F*ck the mods" and Leon does. Leon pretty much was asking to be booted every time he posted and the mods most likely got flooded with complaints where as with Underdogg and his lackey they might mess with people but they dont go over board and so they dont get banned. 

MVP - I believe ud did just that last week after a meltdown. After ud's posts were deleted, no doubt jw just thought he wasn't posting and followed suit.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Got a feeling Cincy is going to win the game this week. They didn't show anything to the Jets last Sunday playing a vanilla game. Next week they'll throw some surprises at the Jets and Sanchez will make sure the Jets lose. Then Rex will say something stupid like "We still have a outside shot at a Super Bowl".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

here we go.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/01/championship_pa.html

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

if the jets beat the colts they could have a lot of confidence the rest of the way.there defense looks good,and sanchez is manageing the game well.how i would love to see the pats crush them in the afc championship game,and see rex cry one more time.

Sections
Shortcuts