Rex Ryan to star in an episode CSI: New York

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Rex Ryan to star in an episode CSI: New York

I wonder if its the 42 year old case of the missing championship. lol. What do you fellow Pats fans think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Rex Ryan to star in an episode CSI: New York

As long as he gets a Y incision, i'm fine with it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Rex Ryan to star in an episode CSI: New York:

I wonder if its the 42 year old case of the missing championship. lol. What do you fellow Pats fans think?
    Posted by Rodimus77

I got a quick glimpse at the story line:

The mythical HC of the three-peat defending NFL championship team from "Boston" is found dead in his office, beaten to death by a heavy shoe. The team trophy case is smashed and the last three Lombardi trophies (from the three peat) are missing. The only clue is a torn piece of green cloth, which eventually turns out to be from a sock. Detectives also found a writing pad with "Is this guy a jerk, or what?" imprinted in the blank page.

Security cameras had been paintedover, and no phone calls were tracked in/out of the building within 3 hours of the estimated time of death. Almost overlooked were the vending machines, which were all vandalized, with empty food wrappers and beverage containers littering the break room. The only clue found amongst the debris was an empty "Dr Scholls package. 

The only possible eyewitness can't identify the person by sight, but can identify his mannerisms: stomping around and swearing, as if tearing something off his head and throwing it to the ground and then kicking it. Could have been a hat, possibly ear buds, or perhaps headphones?  

A photo radar unit snapped a picture of a large SUV with NY plates on it running a red light. Detectives tracked the plate and made arrangements with New Jersey authorities to interview the suspect. The detectives arrived 2 hours early and looked around before entering the buffet restaurant where the interview was schedule to be held. There, in the dumpster behind the restaurant, they found all three Lombardi trophies, buried under miscellaneous debris and covered in Mr Won'g Sweet & Sour Sauce. Careful examination of the trophies found that there were possible fingerprints on them. They bagged them, placed them in their vehicle, and went inside to conduct the interview. They figuredthey had the perp when they saw Ryan, shoeless, one green sock missing, obviously "gellin", with Twinkie and HoHo wrappers crammed into his pockets, and sweet and sour sauce on his hands and smeared about his mouth area. 

They take him into custody, and forensicly tested the sauce and matched it to the Mr Wong's sauce they found in the dumpster. They read him his rights and booked him. His mug shot shows him wearing his highly prized "I Im Gud!" tee shirt.

RYan asked if he'd be considered for another CSI episode. The producer said possibly, but probably on another franchise show, CSI Non Winner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

GUYS! Stop whining, stop complaining, stop making excuses and do the honorable/MANLY thing: Congratulate Rex Ryan and the New York Jets on winning Super Bowl XLVI and go get 'em in 2012! Don't get greedy, they won it fair and square. It's only one, and we still have three--don't forget that!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan to star in an episode CSI: New York:
    GUYS! Stop whining, stop complaining, stop making excuses and do the honorable/MANLY thing: Congratulate Rex Ryan and the New York Jets on winning Super Bowl XLVI and go get 'em in 2012! Don't get greedy, they won it fair and square. It's only one, and we still have three--don't forget that!!!
    Posted by TheExaminer

Sorry, but that line is the plot for a pilot called: You've Come Soooo Cclose!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yeah, but didn't that pilot get cancelled by HBO? I thought I read about that on www.crappytvcrash&burn.com

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan to star in an episode CSI: New York : Sorry, but that line is the plot for a pilot called: You've Come Soooo Cclose!
    Posted by AZPAT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I heard he plays a beached whale

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maestromi78. Show maestromi78's posts

In Response to Rex Ryan to star in an episode CSI: New York:
    Posted by Rodimus77

Maybe they'll shoot him full of holes like they did to Bieber on CSI:Vegas Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Well, they can put him under a sheet and claim it was a double homicide. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

This must be the case of the missing Cheeto

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL who care BB was on an episode of Rescue Me a few years back, it happens lol. But it does make for funny posts lol. But seriously could someone please shoot this Examiner poster in the face please? Thanks from the entire human race.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Love you too killa! You must have clicked on the "crappytv" link and been disappointed that nothing was there? Learn how to use tools and make fire before you post anything else. But if Rex Ryan is going to really star in anything, it might be Dirty Jobs. But I don't think even Mike Rowe would help him coach the Jets. Even people who clean sewers have self respect.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

I wonder whether the CSI detectives will be matching footprints?

Or is the episode about a maniac on the loose with a foot fetish.

Sections
Shortcuts