REX RYAN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

REX RYAN

Bout says it all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

Re: REX RYAN

Now that's a classy guy right there. The jests go from one class act (mangina) to another.

Just
    Exit
    The
    Stadium

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I think he is showing us his IQ number or how many testicles he has that works!  LoL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Too bad the NFL can't suspend him...the ropes won't hold.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaws213. Show jaws213's posts

Has he been working out? He looks lean in his Wide Guy shirt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

He was fined $50,000 by the Jets.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601079&sid=atPHvlstEePM

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

from what I remember, this is a picture of a MMA fight in Miami that Rex attended.  Him and some Miami fans started talking some trash to each other and since Not Sexy Rexy doesn't know to many words, he can really only respond in grunts and body language.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Though I really HATE the Jets as a team as much as the next Patriots Fan, that picture is a snapshot of the result of constant taunting, yelling & disruption to Rex & the freinds he attended that event with.  Based on one peson on NFL netork was saying, the whole story is finally coming out & the guy Rex flipped off, by the sounds of it, deserved WORSE than just the finger.  I think you too would be really pissed off, if a guy kept yelling at you that your a fat so & so & worse, continually and the security for most of it, did nothing.  The security supposedly & finally moved (not removed from the venue) the guy away from Rex Ryan, just to have then walk right passed the same guy & thus, the finger was finally given to this guy. The guy who taunted Rex is just as classless as what you guys are saying here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

What happened to the "good" son, Rob?...still with the Raiders?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

krismk
    he's with the Browns

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/coaches_detail.php?id=38

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

ROTFLMAO!!!!! his shirt says "Wide Guy"..... dude is still a teenager in a position where he needs to be a man/leader(at the very least be yourself in front of your players put on an act in public or at the podium just like BB and most of the league)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I have no problem with Ryan.  I even like his style.  Candid. Honest.  Jovial.  Emotional.  He seems to be well respected by his team. And based on what I have read here, who can blame him for flipping the bird?  He was probably set up to do it, hence the cell camera shot.

Make no mistake, I hate the Jets.  I hate their ownership and the nasty things they have done to jerk around the Pats over the past two decades.  But I have no problems with Ryan. He is good for the NFL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Rex is annoying but he's allowed to have a private life.  When he's out doing his thing he should be allowed to flip off whoever he wants.  Don't we all flip off people all the time?  I know I do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

this action kind of makes sense for a new yorker, giving the one finger salute to people around him. I have a feeling he will be in new york for a long time. he was just trying to prove that he is a j@ck@ss new yorker.
    big mouth...............check
    one finger salute......check
    all he need is to not be able to drive and he is a new yorker

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

The New York Post claims the guy spit in him before he gave him the finger and Ryan was good-naturedly reacting with hecklers and such before the guy spit on him.

I'm as Anti-Jet as you can get, but the guy has a right and fans like that should be roundly criticized and ostracized for doing this.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

The guy he flipped off should consider himself lucky. Rex could have sat on him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Or even worse.. eaten him.