Rex Ryans quote after loss to Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: Rex Ryans quote after loss to Broncos

In Response to Re: Rex Ryans quote after loss to Broncos:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex Ryans quote after loss to Broncos : Von Miller was the second overall pick.  All the Pats need to do is suck hard for a season, then all their pass-rushing problems will be solved!  Why can't Belichick figure this out????
    Posted by MattC05[/QUOTE]

It's a hard thing to do. If you follow the Celtics at all you'd see that they are a good example of what happens to a team that is not quite good enough to be championship caliber but not bad enough to pick up a top draft pick that could turn the team into a contender. You're stuck trying to build off of the free agent market where you get screwed as often as not. The result is years of mediocrity.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

1.) why is Rex talking about the pats after a loss to the broncos? We swept you big boy, the Pats dont need to do anything different on offense, we ALREADY beat you twice this year, and we wont see you a third time, so why even bring that up? Thats the biggest problem with the jets, they are so focused on beating the PATS that they neglect the rest of the league. Each year the Jets play two superbowls, one in foxboro one in Jersey. This year they lost them both.

2.)When the jets lose out on the playoffs, and coaching changes happen, the entire jets orginization has to get blown up. You cant go from having Rex and his talk as much shiat as you want enviroment to a new coach with a business no shiat talking enviroment. The players as a whole wont be able to make the adjustment, You cant put pandora back in the box. Once rex goes, Revis is gone, scott? gone, Cromartie? Gone, Holms and plax? Gone. Sanchez gone(to the UFL) If the jesters implode this year and the jets make the change in this offseason dont expect anything from the jets for a couple of years.

3.)How do you let tebow beat you like that? thats embarrassing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Wow. That is really sad. 

Is his entire life baased on the NE Patriots? Maybe once he is fired they could throw him a bone and hire him, lol.

Seriously though.... this is taking the underdog thing waaay to far. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Jets will lose to the Bills, Eagles, and Giants at the least.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex Ryans quote after loss to Broncos : Von Miller was the second overall pick.  All the Pats need to do is suck hard for a season, then all their pass-rushing problems will be solved!  Why can't Belichick figure this out????

You act like they haven't had enough picks to move up in the draft. The old rules it was probably too expensive. With the new rules there are no more excuses because the money isn't insane. You want a guy you go get them. 2 1's and 2 2's next year. They can do anything they want.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I will laugh myself into a coma watching Buffalo run all over them as they seek revenge on the NJ Yets.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I think the Jets beat the bills again.  I think the Jets lose one more this year and thats to the Giants.  Possible two with the Eagles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Huh? take a trip down Memory lane a couple of years and he had a blue chipper just waiting to be drafter. Traded teh pick and the Pack got Clay Matthews.

They don't have to "suck hard for a season" to be in a position to draft a stud defender, to solve their pass rushing problems. Even when the option is right there in front of him, BB marches to the beat of his own drummer. Anyone want to question how things would be IF they had drafted Matthews?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

i just watched a replay of the winning touchdown run before Tebow started Tebowing.

Watch the two jet DBs in teh endzone, neither one made an effort to break their blocks and tackle Tebow. Watch cromartie, hes actually holding the denver player, and just watching tebow walk in. 

Funking embarassing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex Ryans quote after loss to Broncos : Huh? take a trip down Memory lane a couple of years and he had a blue chipper just waiting to be drafter. Traded teh pick and the Pack got Clay Matthews. They don't have to "suck hard for a season" to be in a position to draft a stud defender, to solve their pass rushing problems. Even when the option is right there in front of him, BB marches to the beat of his own drummer. Anyone want to question how things would be IF they had drafted Matthews?
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

When was matthews drafted again? 26th? so 24 teams other then the patriots also passed so he clearly wasnt a sure thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Call it LSS -- little sister syndrome.  The jests got it bad.  Tragic.
    As for Von Miller -- he's an impact player, for sure.  Kinda like Gronk is, and Hernandez would be on a different team.  And Welker.
    Maybe there is more to us than Brady.  I hope we can show that "more" when we play Denver.  I'm not particularly worried, though.  Shadow Tebow with a healthy Spikes . . . That's a good matchup.  Hope it happens!
    As for the Jets' fans . . . I gotta admit that after that 2nd loss in a row I was crying in my soup, so to speak.  Can't laugh at 'em too hard.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrewserBrad. Show BrewserBrad's posts

I'm not buying into this whole Tebow thing. The guy can't throw the ball and Denver's play calling stinks. The Patriots will give the donkey's a well deserved beatdown on the 18th! 46-6!
    Tebow can have his 5 minutes of success against the Pats but by that time they will be down by 5 TD's.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Whatever you  may think of Ryan and the Jests, the quote is actually pretty funny, and in his own way, Rex is admitting he can't get by the Pats . . .

much as he did in the preseason when he implored "somebody else" to beat New England. He got his wish, but hasn't been able to capitalize on it, and I suspect we shall be hearing less and less out of New Jersey as the weeks (and years) go by.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

The way to stop the option in the NFL is to ensure the QB gets hit every single time...NO ONE can take a full season of NFL hits.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

lol...there is no way the Jets win out.  Loss to Giants and maybe the Eagles or the Bills barely puts them over 0.500.

tbqh, if Brady could run, Rex's joke might be a little bit funny but it really falls flat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Don't count the Jest out yet, I can see them getting into the Suck for Luck contest.  If they lose out they will be 11-5 and have a pretty good draft pick.  If Indy thinks that Manning will be back they won't draft Luck they will trade up for draft picks and $$$ or players.  The Jest could give them the 4th or 5th pick and Sanchez and get Luck and have a real QB.  The Jest will probably pay have of the rest of Sanchez's contract too, they roll that way!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

[QUOTE]I don't want to sound overly presumptuous, but wouldn't it be really nice to not have to play the usual suspects in the playoffs just for one year. Imagine no jets, no indy, no san diego and possibly no baltimore. Finally we might get to play a team who dosn't gear their whole season at one meeting with the Patriots in the playoffs....it's the dream haha 
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

Great way to look at it.

Steelers build for the Ravens and vice a versa.   I've not figured out who the Raiders build their team around beating, the Chargers maybe?

It will be interesting to see who ends up winning the AFC South & West.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Patriots are in Rex Ryan's head as they should be. Without the Patriots beating them twice this year, the Jets are 7-3 and in charge of the division.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Rex Ryans quote after loss to Broncos:
    [QUOTE]Quote To Note: "I'd make a recommendation to New England to go to this style of offense with Brady. That would be good."—Coach Rex Ryan, jokingly suggesting that New England and quarterback Tom Brady switch to Denver's option-oriented offense. What? Lose to Denver and talk about Patriots? This FATSO is wacko
    Posted by achie[/QUOTE]

I keep saying it. He's insecure and fixated on BB and TB, it's the whole reason he acts the way he does. How much have I posted on this? Enough to not feel like repeating myself again and boring you all.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Lol @ the guy who said this at the end   " lol @ tebow thinking he's more than a gimmick and actually bout to do something. this ain't NCAA son"
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

no LOL here

Tebow is the new Wildcat - when teams finally take him seriously, he'll be out of the league in a year

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I give Commie some credit for picking the upset exactly as it happened, well done. 

I didn't think the Jets were THAT stupid. I was wrong, Mea culpa. Rex can talk about the Pats all he wants as far as I'm concerned. I hope BB sends him a box of popcorn when the playoffs roll around. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

what happened to the fine Rex was suppose to get for the cussing at the fans at half time sunday? Have not read a thing on it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]LOL, I like Rex's quote after the bad time out by Sanchez I would love to hear what he told Sanchez after he threw the ball on a fake spike with :17 left in the half
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Yep.  And the Jets also called another timeout with no need.  On a 20 yard FG attempt, with time running down on the playclock, the Jets called timeout.

Just take the 5 yard penalty and kick a 25 yard FG instead of a 20 yarder.  Wasted a timeout. 

Not a playoff team.