Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack

In Response to Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack:
    [QUOTE]In his post game press conference he stated "Im not looking forward to playing Brady and Belichick, who everybody thinks is the best team in the league - except me"
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

It's absolutely amazing how much you let this Jabba The Hutt wanna-be get under your skin. Does it really matter to you what he says? Will your life be better off one way or the other? If he shuts up, will you try to come up with something else to whine about?

Let Rex hawk "As Seen On TV" stuff...... I'm not buying. methinks you're not only buying, but you'r looking for tehr "Refund/Exchange" window. 

LET IT GO!  This stuff'll kill ya! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Coach Bill will roll out one of those "....See this Super Bowl Ring...?" pre-game speeches and it will be a very fast start for the Patriots.

Of course, to be dead honest, it will always be the 4th Quarter I worry about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : It's absolutely amazing how much you let this Jabba The Hutt wanna-be get under your skin. Does it really matter to you what he says? Will your life be better off one way or the other? If he shuts up, will you try to come up with something else to whine about? Let Rex hawk "As Seen On TV" stuff...... I'm not buying. methinks you're not only buying, but you'r looking for tehr "Refund/Exchange" window.  LET IT GO!  This stuff'll kill ya! 
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Leon doesn't get under anyone's skin as much as he'd like to think he does. He comes here posts idiotic comments then runs off when he gets biatchslapped. He's off right now bragging to some 12 year old girl about how tough he is on the internet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

[QUOTE]Are you still crying that he's not kissing BBs rings?  Let's see, the Jets were the better team last year and are the better team this year and have already proved it.  What's the problem? 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

The Jets have beaten one team with a winning record..........The PATRIOTS.......ENOUGH SAID

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

Rex is talking $h!t about being better, meanwhile the Patriots have the 6th over all most difficult schedule and the Jets have $ucked out of 3 of their last 4.

Here's the Strength of Schedule for 2010 with the records for each team as of today. Based on this only the Eagles are really worth mentioning in the top 10. The Jets schedule was middle of the road this year (16th overall) at best.. The only thing I can really credit them for is the road wins.

We still have GB and and Chicago coming, but we have played a much tougher lineup this year so far, and we are right there leading the league. The Jets have Pittsburgh and Chicago after us. 

Competition usually dictates injuries and the record... 

I say bring it on....

T1. Texans (4-6)
     T1. Titans (5-5)
     3. Cowboys* (3-8)
     4. Bengals* (2-9)
     5. Jaguars (6-4)
     6. Patriots* (9-2)
     7. Giants (6-4)
     8. Redskins (5-5)
     9. Eagles* (7-3)
     T10. Browns (3-7)
     T10. Colts* (6-4)

T16. Jets* (9-2)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : We call this revisionist history.  I keep telling you, just because you want something to be true, does not make it true.  Now, which "6 in a row" did the Jets lose?  Oh wait, you are going to claim a typo again, aren't you?  I know what backed in means.  But when you win 5 of your last 6 games, it does not apply.  In fact, losing just your last game is more 'backing in' than winning 5 of 6.  'Backing in" as ridiculous of a concept it is, is when you have secured a playoff spot earlier than most and then lose (actually lose, not when idiots think you should have lost), and still make the playoffs.  You continue to show what a total moron you are.  A win is a win is a win, regardless of the opponent, the month or the score.  If you somehow think otherwise, you should take some time and review the history of the NFL and look for astericks on teams that played against subpar team, lost toward the end of the season or only beat teams by a few points each week.   

Whats wrong wasn't your 12 year old neighbor girl impressed with your internet tough guy act? Keep running your mouth we'll all keep laughing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In his post game press conference he stated "Im not looking forward to playing Brady and Belichick, who everybody thinks is the best team in the league - except me"
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]
    Did you expect anything less?  I am certain BB feels the same way as well as many members of the team.  The difference is the Pats let the play on the field speak the volumes while the volume of Rex Ryan fills the air.  This is just the way he is why let it bother you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Bugboy is right. The Jets did take a break from their mid season losing streak by beating the mighty Raiders. We were the only decent team they beat all year in 2009. But then we spanked them later in the season ( a game Rex doesn't seem to remember ) Their only other 2 wins over decent teams came against teams resting their starters

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Bother me??? LOL!! I just point it out for laughs at the big buffoon. I figure with the Japanese whaling again, at some point Sexy Rexy will be close enough to a beach where a harpoon will get him.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Don't let facts get in the way Rex. Your team has won ONE game against a team with a winning record (the Patriots). You beat Miami, Buff, Minn, Den, Det, Cle, Hou, and Cinn whose team average 3 wins. 

Sanchez only has to make one of the mistakes he made in last night's game. McCourty will be waiting. 

I see our running game getting better each week. I see McCourty becoming one of the league's best corners. I mean, it's really something to see this young Patriots team starting to come into it's own. The more I see the Jets play less than mediocre teams and then start to thump their chests, the more I see reality coming their way the next few weeks. This team is not what the media makes them out to be. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Bother me??? LOL!! I just point it out for laughs at the big buffoon. I figure with the Japanese whaling again, at some point Sexy Rexy will be close enough to a beach where a harpoon will get him.......
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Bad choice of words....  we can expect this type of trash talking out of the Jets camp week in and week out, therefore, it is normal for the Jests.  Same rhetoric was heard leading up the the second game last year and we inow that result! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : Only a true idiot would credit a team record with the games he wanted them to lose but did not.  And by the way, the team that loses in the championship game is ranked higher than the one that gets crushed in the first round. This current pats team is no better (actually overall worse) than last years team.

When you post like this, you deserve the flaming.  Maybe you should actually check your facts before such an ignorant post.

But whatever you do, keep talking smack.  It's the best offense the Jets can muster right now.  Maybe you didn't watch yesterday, but can you really feel good about that win?  Honestly?  Sanchez plays like that against any team in this league, much less the Pats, and he's done.  If it weren't for luck, your team would be about 5-5 right now. 

Keep the smack talk coming.  It's the only way the Jets can prepare for 12/6.  But the thing is PhatRex, you're still going to put up a bunch of excuses when the Jets lose.  What will it be?  The refs?  Ryan's inability to move his arm fast enough to throw a red flag?  Sanchez got his head bumped?  No holding calls?  Lord knows you all have used most of these excuses in the past.

End of the day, the Jets' fans whine more than the Colts' fans, and that's about the biggest victory the Jets will have on the 6th.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

This shouldn't bother us Pats fans.  Let him keep talking.  The Patriots let their play on the field do the talking.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I have no problem with his latest.  He is sincere and refreshingly direct.  He showed respect for the Pats, but believes his team is better, which he should, for the good of his players, and can be justified with his team's win over N.E. 

My only beef with him is the Sainz crud.  That was creepy stuff.

As far as which team is now better, I think they are so close that it is an any-given-Sunday situational comparison.  Both teams struggled early against weak opponents yesterday.  The Pats have been beating better teams lately, but the Jets have a longer winning streak.  Perhaps the Pats' home field advantage is the difference-maker for the next game. Or it could come down to some bad officiating, which seems more common this year than ever before.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Jets and I think the Pats will win a tight one.  But I think it is delusional to think the Jets are not a close 1-2 in the league with the Pats and a serious threat to beat the Pats.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan32. Show patsfan32's posts

Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Rex Ryan is like a red assed baboon.  He'll pull his pants down just to show you he has a red a**.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Rex is talking $h!t about being better, meanwhile the Patriots have the 6th over all most difficult schedule and the Jets have $ucked out of 3 of their last 4. Here's the Strength of Schedule for 2010 with the records for each team as of today. Based on this only the Eagles are really worth mentioning in the top 10. The Jets schedule was middle of the road this year (16th overall) at best.. The only thing I can really credit them for is the road wins. We still have GB and and Chicago coming, but we have played a much tougher lineup this year so far, and we are right there leading the league. The Jets have Pittsburgh and Chicago after us.  Competition usually dictates injuries and the record...  I say bring it on....  T1. Texans (4-6)  T1. Titans (5-5)  3. Cowboys* (3-8)  4. Bengals* (2-9)  5. Jaguars (6-4)  6. Patriots* (9-2)  7. Giants (6-4)  8. Redskins (5-5)  9. Eagles* (7-3)  T10. Browns (3-7)  T10. Colts* (6-4) T16. Jets* (9-2)
    Posted by dont-hate[/QUOTE]

I don'y buy into this Strength Of Schedule garbage. It's based off LAST season's results, before the draft, before trades, before training camps open, before the first "boo-boo owie" happens, before the first season ending injury in week #1 of camp occurs, before the first nationasl media wore latches onto a "chic" pick to win the SB, and well before the annual "Will Brett Favre retire this time around?" pool opens up.

I can see your point if this mythical Strength of Schedule is used in factoring in this season's final results, as if "handicapping" (a team gets "X" amount of popints if their SOS is in the top 5, 2nd 5, etc... and LOSE "Y" points if it's in teh bottom 5, bottom 10, etc). Otherwise, it's a debatable number, but is as irrelevent as the number of Big Games Gomer's gakked a hairball on. What happens on the field speaks for itself.

Do you think this SOS has anything to do with the 'Boys stinking it up in Dallas?  Or how the Bengals are more like pussycats that have been declawed and neutered? OK, say you do. Then please explain the Bills and Panthers this year. PLEASE!   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEfreak. Show NEfreak's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : Not sure you know what 'backed in' means.  Winning 5 of 6 of your regular season games does not really fit.  However, losing 3 of 6 and getting crushed in the first round may qualify.  But hey, if crying about another teams wins from a year ago helps the pain of that playoff beating, that's cool.  Let it out, let it out.  It's going to be OK (in 2014).

You speak of pain as though you have some familiarity with it....Ah, but of course you do....40 years of losing and irrellevency....Much of it while playing in GIANTS STADIUM....BB shunning you for the Pats...( That has to be particularly excrutiating !)...so please,enlighten us on how you've endured decades of incompetence!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I'd be embarrassed if he was the coach here. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    You've been embarrassed enough by your coach here. Rex is the most popular coach out there. Can't say that about BB. His players like the rings , not him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]That's not talking smack. What kind of coach would he be if he came out and said NE was better than his team? Especially since they both are 9-2 and they've already beaten us once. I thought he was pretty respectful, saying that the Patriots were a good team. Talking smack would be saying the Jests would have no problem beating them. I suspect he's a bit anxious, as Sanchez hasn't been at his best (except in the last 30 seconds of a game), and Brady blew out the Lions in the second half rather than coasting.
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]
    Look at the source. Trusty Crusty, the king of no it all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Ryan's defense, it's really hard to talk smack when your mouth is jammed full with twinkies.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]
    And you can never believe or understand BB because he's always talking out his azz.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : Umm, no. He has such a tough time saying NE is playing great and at home, he has to end it by saying "except for me".  Well, no kidding, you fat toad!  You're the coach. My issue with him, and it's not really an issue, is that he says things that are already known or assumed. Keep it in house. BB would never say what he just said right after a game at the press conference. That gameshow host smile will be wiped right from his face. I see more experts picking the Jets, including since the preseason.
    You have an issue with everybody. Even with the pets at home. Those sheep.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Fat Tool, NE is 49-14 since 2007 and one of those seasons was with out Brady. NE has 2 1sts, 2 2nds and 2 3rds in the draft in April. There will be a rookie cap, which means cheaper draft picks and more cash for FA signings. Keep dreaming.  My calendar says 2011 is next year, and NE is the current division champion. You struggle with facts. You really do. It's sort of like watching Sanzhez last night.  Against a good D, he would have like 4 INTs. It's that time of year for Hair Gel. That time of year.
    Nice WIKI job. Still trying to sound intelligent? It's not working.

Sections
Shortcuts