Rex took the loss like a man.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

Rex took the loss like a man.

Trash-talking aside, you gotta respect Ryan for taking the loss like a man and not pouting.

The only thing I don't like about Rex is the trash talking and the fact that he's down with the Gang-Green.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Rex took the loss like a man.

Are you kidding me?! What press conference did you watch? Rex pouted and whined and then continued to run his mouth. Reminded me of the big mouth kid in elementary school who wises off to the bully, gets his a ss whipped and as he is running home crying he is still yelling and threatening the bully!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: Rex took the loss like a man.:
    [QUOTE]Are you kidding me?! What press conference did you watch? Rex pouted and whined and then continued to run his mouth. Reminded me of the big mouth kid in elementary school who wises off to the bully, gets his a ss whipped and as he is running home crying he is still yelling and threatening the bully!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

You are spot on

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Not much else he could say......

His team did not show up and got dominated.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I like Rex as a coach and like his style in some ways. Humble he is not.
    I watched the post game and at first I thought he was going to take it like a man ....then the press conference continued.
    "I'll go out and play 'em right now if they'll go out and do it again".

What??? Bravado from a blowhard. The Pats just knocked you into the dirt and you come up with little digs as you are supposedly taking it like a man. This guy is clown shoes more often than not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I thought he took it just fine.  He made no excuses, and said that they were outplayed, outcoached, and that he could understand why the Pats kept their foot on the throttle the whole game even when up by 40+.  He even deflected injury questions about Leonhard, saying he wouldn't have made the difference.  Rex also said the Jets would remember this humiliation, and that he understood that the Pats had payback in mind after getting their butts whooped in NJ. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

He had no choice.  I haven't seen too many press conferences of coaches that lost 45-3, but I would imagine you can't complain about the officials or fake holding or whatever.  I think he was ok, even after being humiliated, you don't say "well, they're better than us and we don't want to play them again, hopefully we can win in the playoffs and avoid them somehow"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I have to say I liked him better after watching that press conference. He supported his team, didn't throw anyone in particular under the bus, took responsibility for the beat down, did not denigrate the Pats (although he wouldn't refer to them by name - lol).

I mean, really, what can you say after being utterly humiliated anyways... clearly his team were shown to be frauds, and he and his coaches had a clueless game plan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I wouldn't necessarily say he took it well: "I mean, I don't necessarily think Belichick was trying to rub it in, but this is the same team that took a bunch of shots on us and they had paybacks. I mean, let's face it, we kicked their butt at our place. So you know, they are trying to come back [at us]. Trust me, we'll remember this. There is no question about that."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Rub it in his face as much as you can. F Rex Ryan and the Jets

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

[QUOTE]Are you kidding me?! What press conference did you watch? Rex pouted and whined and then continued to run his mouth. Reminded me of the big mouth kid in elementary school who wises off to the bully, gets his a ss whipped and as he is running home crying he is still yelling and threatening the bully!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

I only caught the first minute or so of the presser on ESPN after the game, so maybe I missed some of the other stuff.

Rex did admit that he got outcoached and outplayed.  To be honest I didn't even think we would admit that much.  I thought he was going to be a sore loser.

To put a nail in the coffin the guy gave the Pats props.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

oh yes he had to eat about 3 or 4 whole humble pies!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]oh yes he had to eat about 3 or 4 whole humble pies!
    Posted by Jedi33[/QUOTE]

He gained 20 lbs back eating humble pie last night.

But then again, he had no choice.  He had to take it like a man, theres no excuses after that beating.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

actually he wont change cause hes stupid... you should learn from your mistakes.... but he had to start talking trash right there...that team should currently be 6-6..

i thought he was on the verge of his second crying session...  his eyes were welling up with tears...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

There is no comparison between the 28-14 loss and a 45-3 drubbing.  None at all.

Ryan did take it like a man for the most part.  The thing is, the Jets actually earned a bit of a moral victory post-game:  BB and Brady could've ripped that team apart at the podium, but they chose the classy route...they always do.  

Maybe talking smack for ten consecutive days wasn't such a great idea.  Ryan should've been focusing on an actual game plan, not another propaganda campaign.

He spent most of last night trying to hide behind a clipboard, looking dumb and stunned.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

The fact is the Jets havent been playing well for weeks now but were lucky enough to play some horrid teams who didnt make them pay the price. Last night their luck ran out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In Response to Rex took the loss like a man.:
    [QUOTE]Trash-talking aside, you gotta respect Ryan for taking the loss like a man and not pouting. The only thing I don't like about Rex is the trash talking and the fact that he's down with the Gang-Green.

Posted by calchu7[/QUOTE]

couldn't be more off dude, a smart person would have said a lot less. Instead of focusing on holding the team and self accountable, he went the other route.

I'll play em again right now.
    First time we kicked their butt this time they did.

The guy won't last too long, I'm telling you. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

The Fat Man should have kissed his Master's Superbowl rings at the end of the game on the 50 yard line out of respect for something he can never be.  A great coach!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

This win defines karma.  What you throw out comes back to you in spades,  Rex was a victim of that last night.  Of course he was also a victim of great play in every phase, a victim of Tom Brady and BB...  Too great...  Where are all the YETS trolls? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tommyinboston. Show Tommyinboston's posts

Yeah like a man.. They ran up the score on us .. wah wah!
    I wish we put up 60 (which we could Have) wanna bee's.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Took it like a man?

Ummmm . . .

No.

He didn't.

He took it like Rex Ryan.

He couldn't realistically deny the ass-whuppin' his team had just taken, so he dropped the requisite cliched "We'll remember this" rhetoric and immediately started boasting again.

"We'll play them again right now, if they're willing."

Look up "delusional assclown" in the dictionary and you will see a picture of Rex Ryan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

I appreciated Rex humbleness yesterday, but what is this article about this morning about Rex telling his team to watch their play books carefully.Sounds like so much sour grapes out of NY. Guess you can only expect somuch out of any team from the big Sour Apple.

Hetchinspete.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I'm a HUGE Patriots fan but I must say I really like Rex....he's an exciting and passionate read...I love his interviews & attitude...guess I've just been lulled to sleep by Bill so long I find Ryan Funny....don't get me wrong, I love BB & would rather have no other coach, but just being honest....
    As far as Rex being a man as a result of what happened, i couldn't agree more...
    I DISPISE the Jets, but give cedit where credit is due...