Rex wants what Bill has.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Re: Rex wants what Bill has.

In Response to Re: Rex wants what Bill has.:
    [QUOTE]That sounds legit.  Although, I suspect that Bill wouldn't mind what Rex has in the last couple of years.... a playoff win.  Success in the NFL is fleeting, 2004 is as relevant as 1969.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]
    I think the thing the fat foot smeller wants most from Master Hoodie is a chance to suck the toes of the NFL's best coach!

Your boy Ryan is a total sexual deviant freak...you know that, right Leon?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Rex wants what Bill has.:
    [QUOTE]That sounds legit.  Although, I suspect that Bill wouldn't mind what Rex has in the last couple of years.... a playoff win.  Success in the NFL is fleeting, 2004 is as relevant as 1969.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Thats like saying 10 dollars is just as relevant as 1000.  Yes, both are money, one is a lot more than the other......  dain brammaged jest fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

because you are a fetid pus bubble.  A mewling pile of maggot infested dog vomit.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Bill has infinite job security.  That's why Bill can trade out this year's draft choices to next year, and looks pretty good next year.  Rex feels the drumbeat, "win now", so he trades a second round pick for an old guy that can no longer run. 

Rather, GM Mike Tannenbaum makes the Jets trades.  The guy is a swinging genius.  Rex will get canned next year perhaps, or he'll hold onto his job if the Jets have a good season, but Tannenbaum is golden with the owner, except the GM is the one feeding Rex and his predecessor all the wrong players. 

I think Rex is a good head coach in a bad spot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

No question Rex is a good coach. He had made his D better then it should have been. He just doesnt know when to shut up, but its who he is.  At least he's not a phony and he wears his heart on his sleeve. He has beat us when it counted, credit is given where its deserved.

But I think his point is that Bill B has been more then sucessful and who wouldnt want to have Bill B's resume?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The only way Rex gets the respect he desires is to win the SB.  No easy way around it.  He's a good coach, but the bluster and proclaimations are just hot air.  Until he can win the SB, he's just another coach, albeit in a big media market.  If he was the coach of the Bengals no one would care so much about what he says. 

If Rex can beat the Pats to win the division and get home field, then he can talk up his team. 

8. This post has been removed.