REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets

The fat buffoon once again left his pie hole open and proclaimed his flawed team superior to the (sleeping) giants... Not sure of his contract status but if this game goes as expected, how much more of this clown act,as an owner do you want to continue buying...? The guy just seems a little too tactless (aka dim-witted) to be a head coach long term. Even though sportswriters love him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets

Well . . .   the battle of New Jersey appears to be pitting the moveable object against the resistable force, but inasmuch as it's impossible to respect either of these teams, at least Tom Coughlin doesn't make me want to retch every time he opens his mouth and he did come out with the requisite "talk is cheap" blast when preparing to face a Rex Ryan squad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

If "Talk is Cheap" Rex Ryan should work for free!  Go G-Men

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Well both teams "need" this win, but I think the Giants "need" it more.  I'd love to see the Jets fall out of the playoffs, but for the past couple of years, they've shot themselves in the foot, applied a cast, backed-in, and beat us.  So, yeah, I'd rather see them on the outside looking in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED (Rex Ryan)

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
    2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
    3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In Response to Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets:
    Well both teams "need" this win, but I think the Giants "need" it more.  I'd love to see the Jets fall out of the playoffs, but for the past couple of years, they've shot themselves in the foot, applied a cast, backed-in, and beat us.  So, yeah, I'd rather see them on the outside looking in.
    Posted by gr82bme

Well, they only beat us last year not the last couple and Plax was with the other NJ team when he shot himself and it was the leg not the foot...LOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I don't what would be more entertaining, having Phat Rex shoot his mouth off for a couple more weeks or watching him slam his headset down on the sidelines this weekend...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to "Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets":
    CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED (Rex Ryan) 1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear? 2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are 3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas Posted by pezz4pats
    Good stuff pezz...continuing: 4.overeaters anonymous --- I'm dreaming of a WIDE Christmas 5. Anger management --- jingle bullshyt 6. Fetishes r us--- I saw mommy Boinking Santa Claus

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Regardlessly of the out come I would be shocked if both had a job in 2 wks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Well its not gonna get any prettier after they fire him. Once your a Jet your a Jet all the way... 30 years later...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to "Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets": Good stuff pezz...continuing: 4.overeaters anonymous --- I'm dreaming of a WIDE Christmas 5. Anger management --- jingle bullshyt 6. Fetishes r us--- I saw mommy Boinking Santa Claus
    Posted by coolade2

LMAO!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I look at it a little different, I hated him more than anything on this planet over the last couple years but I don't anymore because he's playing with an empty gun now.....his words used to have a little meaning because they fielded a great D that worried me, now.......I laugh at him and feel sorry for him.

He'll fade away like the 6 losers before him who tried to raise that wreck off the bottom!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In Response to Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets : Here are the scenarios for the Jests. http://blog.newyorkjets.com/2010/12/15/new-scenarios-for-jets-to-clinch-a-playoff-berth/
    Posted by jri37

This is last years scenario.  But no they aren't dead yet with a loss, we'd need a couple of other teams to win.  If the Bungles win they will be on life support though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Well its not gonna get any prettier after they fire him. Once your a Jet your a Jet all the way... 30 years later...
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111

LOL, did your learn to photoshop from TBF12?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets : LOL, did your learn to photoshop from TBF12?
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I just used Microsoft Paint to stitch 2 pics together...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

If the Jest lose but they are still alive will Rex tell the Media that they are done like last year?  How can a head coach not know were his team stands???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

But Rex won't lose his Super Bowl...or will he?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

66' I think Rex meant to say tidy bowl and he can't go back on it now!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Giants beat us and nearly beat GB , no way the Jets win IMO.

Sections
Shortcuts