REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets

In Response to REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets:
    [QUOTE]The fat buffoon once again left his pie hole open and proclaimed his flawed team superior to the (sleeping) giants... Not sure of his contract status but if this game goes as expected, how much more of this clown act,as an owner do you want to continue buying...? The guy just seems a little too tactless (aka dim-witted) to be a head coach long term. Even though sportswriters love him.
    Posted by coolade2[/QUOTE]

Contract Status? This guy has taken the YETS to the AFC conference championship the last two year and you think he is in jeopardy? What planet do you live on? 

I cant' stomach the YETS but I would not discount them....ever. We annhilated them last December 42-6?, and they came back and beat us silly. Once burned shame on you, twice burned shame on me. I'll be cheering on the Giants this week. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to "Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets": [QUOTE]In Response to REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets : Contract Status? This guy has taken the YETS to the AFC conference championship the last two year and you think he is in jeopardy? What planet do you live on?  I cant' stomach the YETS but I would not discount them....ever. We annhilated them last December 42-6?, and they came back and beat us silly. Once burned shame on you, twice burned shame on me. I'll be cheering on the Giants this week.  Posted by gandalf433[/QUOTE] That would be planet pigskin with admittedly a pats bias. Rex has plenty of admirers but this is a declining group IMO. I look at it like he is not immune to the fallout from a hugely disappointing season if they continue to stink, which I am predicting they will. The win over NE last January was a flukey upset aided by BElichicks stupid benching of Welker and a super rare Brady pick. They promptly stunk in Pittsburgh the following week. this yap-happy way of motivating a team is juvenile and difficult to sustain... Do you think he'll always have some new material that will be funny, edgy and on point that will galvanize his team? Not likely ... The sad emerging fact is that his team is wilting under a self satisfied QB who would much rather be cuddling with his 19 yr old underwear model (Kate Upton) girlfriend than arguing with his overbearing over-yapping coach. Sanchez has plateaued under criticism which in most cases wasn't his fault. He hasn't played that bad... His first pick against NE last month was on a tipped ball that went right through shonn greens hands. Bottom line is they are 8-6 trending down. As you pointed out, they have shown get-up-off-the-mat resilience the past 2 years but once again, is that sustainable ? It's possible that Rex's shelf- life as a head coach is reaching the smelly stage but noone has told him yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think tom Coughlin is a good coach that wont be with out a job long if he gets fired. He has coached his team in positions to win. I think in most cases his players have let him down.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

Hopefully the Giants win today. The Jets are still dangerous in the playoffs as defense trumps offense in the post-season even in the National Flag Football League.  Plus the #6 seed gets the now hapless Houston Texans which is an automatic win.  The Pats will be playing the #6 seed in the second round and like it or not I don't like our chances against the Jets.  Rooting for the Bengals to win and the Jets to lose.  

Can't believe I will rooting for the Giants to win.  Ugggghhhh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Yes, now that's a Christmas gift we all would enjoy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would love to see this but I think the Jets have a very good chance today with so many Giants injuries.  If the Giants didn't have so many injuries they would run the Jets over.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets : I just used Microsoft Paint to stitch 2 pics together...
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

Well done.  Anyone who can work with the paint program has some skill.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

does not look like it so far...

eli looks so scared of the jets d

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]If the Jest lose but they are still alive will Rex tell the Media that they are done like last year?  How can a head coach not know were his team stands???
    Posted by Tomhab[/QUOTE]

The media loves this guy and has cut him that slack for two straight years.  They continue to think his act is "good for football" and "fresh to hear." 

Ryan seems to do no wrong in their eyes, and I doubt it'll be any different this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Somebody's little brother is gonna be kissing somebody else's rings!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Jets and Eagles both eliminated today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I would love to see this but I think the Jets have a very good chance today with so many Giants injuries.  If the Giants didn't have so many injuries they would run the Jets over.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Who's the hot babe in your avatar

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets : Well done.  Anyone who can work with the paint program has some skill.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Here is one I did mostly in paint after the 2nd superbowl. Its a little cropped in here, but if you copy and paste it into MS Word, you can see the whole thing. I used a different program to diffuse the edges, but most of it was done in paint. Had it as a poster in the football room until my daughter took the room over a few years ago. Hope the Globe didn't mind me copying the headline.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets : Here is one I did mostly in paint after the 2nd superbowl. I used a different program to diffuse the edges. Had it as a poster in the football room until my daughter took the room over a few years ago. Hope the Globe didn't mind me copying the headline.

That is some sweet work.  Should make a poster out of that.  I'd buy one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

nice work Bostonsportsfan!

Nice to see so few Jets trolls around these parts as well..:)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Did he actually say something to the effect of 'when we win a Super bowl' to Jacobs? And after they got destroyed in a must win game?

I'm beginning to think the guy does has genuine mental problems. He's completely delusional. It's like a little kid thinking if they say they want something enough times they will get it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets : That is some sweet work.  Should make a poster out of that.  I'd buy one.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]
    I made one for the first super bowl win, I am trying to track that one down, it was about 3 computers ago... I did this one of the Sox after 2004, too. Too many copyright laws to worry about for selling them. I have donated them to raffles and things like that. I can email it to you, and tell you how I printed it so it would fit into a 16x20 frame...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: REX's final humiliation... JINTS ROLL over jets : I made one for the first super bowl win, I am trying to track that one down, it was about 3 computers ago... I did this one of the Sox after 2004, too. Too many copyright laws to worry about for selling them. I have donated them to raffles and things like that. I can email it to you, and tell you how I printed it so it would fit into a 16x20 frame...

That is awesome.  This must take a ton of work.  Merry Christmas!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You gotta go with the "blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" saying regarding Rex Ryan and his protestations.  One year, maybe in our lifetimes, he'll be right and when that happens he can brag he was!   It is one thing to have confidence in your team they can make and even win the Super Bowl, but, to come out and "guarantee" it will, is the height of chutzpah!  It makes you wonder if the players, in the back of their minds, want Rex to simply shut up about these guarantees and simply show firm support for the team.  Let their play and record put a target on the Jets and not the statements of their braggadocio head coach!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

See the Jets are #9 for the wildcard. Only way they get in is with a win and a loss by the Bengals (vs Ravens) and Titans (vs. Texans) and Raiders (vs. Chargers) next week. Still think the Dolphins will roll them in Miami.