Rexs mouth runing about the Pats again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Rexs mouth runing about the Pats again

Did any of you read on espn boston.com that Ryan is saying he wants a rematch with the Pats in the playoffs again? States he wants it very much and of course that he is going to beat NE in playoffs again--should they play us.

I think not. I truly don't think Brady and BB are going to lose this time around. Your thoughts on Rex comments.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Rexs mouth runing about the Pats again

His obsession knows no bounds.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't see them being able to beat Philly or the Giants.  It's almost a guarantee that they lose one of those.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Rexs mouth runing about the Pats again:
    [QUOTE]They ain't making it. One loss and they're done. Could very well come @ Philly, vs Giants or @ Miami.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't count out KC either.  They are playing inspired and the Jets are really not that good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

the man really needs to $TFU! That and take a look at the standings of the AFC east.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

As far as wanting to play us again I'd say that makes at least 2 of us but I believe the Jets have some serious problems with tiebreakers for a playoff seed so they can't afford to lose anymore games. It's nice to have a team like the Jets to root against every week. It's like watching a double header every Sunday.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

No matter who we play during the play off  Jets or Raven. We need to beat them to advance for second round.
    Let see if the Jets get a win vs KC.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

I remember Rexy saying that he needed help from someone else to beat the Pats,boy was he ever right since he cant do it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]I don't see them being able to beat Philly or the Giants.  It's almost a guarantee that they lose one of those.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Hey TFB, you know I enjoy ur photo work and ur comments, but do me a small favour and change that avatar, it's disturbing having to look at that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rexs mouth runing about the Pats again : Hey TFB, you know I enjoy ur photo work and ur comments, but do me a small favour and change that avatar, it's disturbing having to look at that.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

Sexy Rexy showing off his watermelons lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You'd think he'd be more focused in getting to the playoffs FIRST, than wanting to play and defeat the Pats in the playoffs.  Besides, haven't the Jets already won the SB for this season based on Ryan's pre-season prognostications?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trpt2Dr. Show Trpt2Dr's posts

Unfortunately, I think the Jets WILL back in to the playoffs.
    They have a breeze-easy schedule, and teams ahead of them, like Cincy, have nasty schedules.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Well I hope they dont make it just cause I am so sick of hearing rex and his mouth only thing to shut him up is his team not getting in. they aren't good enough to get in and I think they lose to Giants or Miami

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Of course he wants to play the Pats in the playoffs... Because that means he is IN the playoffs lol.  Something that is up in the air right now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Rex should really start worrying more about his own team--the same team that's one dropped Steve Johnson pass away from being 6-6 and hopelessly out of it right now.

He's unreal.

What's the shelf-life on his schtick anyway?

I think he's a pretty good coach, but his mouth overshadows his coaching ability.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I don't see the Jets making the playoffs but if they do, I hope they have to play the Patriots.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

The Jets playing the Patriots in the playoffs is their Superbowl. Of course he wants that. At least he can say they made it to their "big game"!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He's a punk

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Poor fat Rex. Maybe if his team won a few more games earlier in the season he wouldn't be whining now. What would be really funny is they make the playoffs but have to play the Ravens or the Steelers instead of us.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I have a feeling Miami is somehow going to knock them out. 

Miami is hot. They have a defense that matches up well against the Jets. They have an offense, that while not great, attacks the weaker aspect of the Jets' defense. It's in Miami (correct me if I'm wrong). And divisional teams love playing spoiler. 

Something about it seems fated.

In this sense, I don't think NE will face them at all. 

Though stranger things have happened, and if they did, I don't give a rats how "fired up" the Jets are ... NE has dominated them twice, and the loss last season probably stings NE more, and fuels them more, than the Jets know.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

[QUOTE]I have a feeling Miami is somehow going to knock them out.  Miami is hot. They have a defense that matches up well against the Jets. They have an offense, that while not great, attacks the weaker aspect of the Jets' defense. It's in Miami (correct me if I'm wrong). And divisional teams love playing spoiler.  Something about it seems fated. In this sense, I don't think NE will face them at all.  Though stranger things have happened, and if they did, I don't give a rats how "fired up" the Jets are ... NE has dominated them twice, and the loss last season probably stings NE more, and fuels them more, than the Jets know.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Although Ryan feels the Pats's are his biggest rival, historically, Miami is the real Jet's rival and I think if Miami has a chance to knock them out of the playoffs then they will be VERY UP for that game.