REXY cries like a baby in front of his troops after the Seahawks beatdown, would bb ever do this?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: REXY cries like a baby in front of his troops after the Seahawks beatdown, would bb ever do this?

Its just shameful that this head coach won't budge on replacing Sancheese.  What the heck did they bring Tebow in for?  I would be going crazy if I was dumb enough to be a Jets fan and Rex continues to keep Sancheese in there.  Apparently Rex and his staff aren't smart enough to grab the Broncos game films from last year and put in the Tebow offense.  Shameful and cheating the fan base for not putting the best product out on the field. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: REXY cries like a baby in front of his troops after the Seahawks beatdown, would bb ever do this?

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its just shameful that this head coach won't budge on replacing Sancheese.  What the heck did they bring Tebow in for?  I would be going crazy if I was dumb enough to be a Jets fan and Rex continues to keep Sancheese in there.  Apparently Rex and his staff aren't smart enough to grab the Broncos game films from last year and put in the Tebow offense.  Shameful and cheating the fan base for not putting the best product out on the field. 

[/QUOTE]

Sanchez is bad, but I do not think Rex is wrong to stick with him.  Tebow is a joke.  A gimmick.  He is not an NFL QB.  The "Tebow offense" is a joke and they don't even have a RB as good as McGahee to run it.  The Pats already demonstrated in the playoffs last year how to destroy it.  In addition Sanchez's contract means he is going to be with the team at least through next season.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sanchez is bad, but I do not think Rex is wrong to stick with him.  Tebow is a joke.  A gimmick.  He is not an NFL QB.  The "Tebow offense" is a joke and they don't even have a RB as good as McGahee to run it.  The Pats already demonstrated in the playoffs last year how to destroy it.  In addition Sanchez's contract means he is going to be with the team at least through next season.

[/QUOTE]

The Jets need to change something, look what the Tebow did in Denver!  Not only did he get the team headed in the right direction but he changed a lot of players attitudes and fans attitudes.  You go look at the Jets forums and they are down, D---- in the dirt type down.  Rex isnt doing anything to improve the team, at least show some effort instead of putting your hands up and riding the sinking ship down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

McElroy called the team out last year didn't he?  He will only be put in in desperation    I'm waiting for Sanchez to have that mysterious injury. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

McElroy called the team out last year didn't he?  He will only be put in in desperation    I'm waiting for Sanchez to have that mysterious injury. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow I studdered

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The thing is he never wanted Tebow. This was from Woody Johnson down. Drew Stanton probably would have been starting by now.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

why was RR crying? Wouldnt the players take their cleats off and let him sniff and kiss their feet?!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://nesn.com/2012/11/rex-ryan-reportedly-cried-in-front-of-jets-players-following-teams-loss-to-seahawks/  interesting! he's losing it! how can these guys take him seriously. rex is the ultimate frontrunner. he will be fired!

[/QUOTE]

of course he wouldn't! Bellichick has no emotions

[/QUOTE]

Ha!

Yeah. Bill has emotions, but the exist in another realm. 

Sometimes he gets carried away after a big win, and doesn't frown for a minute.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://nesn.com/2012/11/rex-ryan-reportedly-cried-in-front-of-jets-players-following-teams-loss-to-seahawks/  interesting! he's losing it! how can these guys take him seriously. rex is the ultimate frontrunner. he will be fired!

[/QUOTE]

of course he wouldn't! Bellichick has no emotions

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are a Giants fan so stick to commenting on things you know about like the giants.

Pals know a different Bill Belichick

[/QUOTE]

Kind of touchy?!

This guy Jints is usually a solid contributor here n he's cracking a good natured joke.... even if he is unfortunately a fan of teams from the worst sports city in America. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts