REXY shows off SEXY tat of his wifey TEBOWING in a SANCHEZ uni, can you imagine BB with a TB tat?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Re: REXY shows off SEXY tat of his wifey TEBOWING in a SANCHEZ uni, can you imagine BB with a TB tat?

I wonder if Rex got the tatoo after Sanchez ran into the backside of his own lineman and fumbled the ball - Rex's wife may have thought that was a sexy play!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Re: REXY shows off SEXY tat of his wifey TEBOWING in a SANCHEZ uni, can you imagine BB with a TB tat?

In response to JoeFoyFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder if Rex got the tatoo after Sanchez ran into the backside of his own lineman and fumbled the ball - Rex's wife may have thought that was a sexy play!

[/QUOTE]

What is this guy thinking?  If he wanted some kind of wierd Tat, why not put it somewhere that it doesn't draw attention?   Unless of course Rex thrives on attention whether it be positive or negative.   This guy has a screw loose.

BTW, I couldn't help but notice your "Joe Foy" handle.  I assume that it's the Joe Foy from the Red Sox.  I remember watching him play.   Dang, that was a long time ago.   :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Unless of course Rex thrives on attention whether it be positive or negative.  

[/QUOTE]

Jeez!

Ya think?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Unless of course Rex thrives on attention whether it be positive or negative.  

[/QUOTE]

Jeez!

Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

Ya, I know.  I was trying to be kind.   LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Looks like fake ink, I think Rex is messing with people!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I was just going to post this.

Does Sanchez have a rex tat on his foot?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But if it is real then just amazing! The dude is one strange guy.  Glad he's the Jets coach and not the Pats coach!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

That's weird.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Well, it could be worse. It could be a tat of him in a sanchez shirt on his wife's body.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Never stops with these guys.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I posted a long time ago that I thought Sancheez was GAY. Now from this tatoo it seems like Rex and Markie might be an item on the side. Take a look at the picture of Sancheez with his arm around Rex with Ryans hand wrapped around Marks----And just because someone is married means nothing. Their are many married men who cheat on their wives with men.This explains his dying loyalty to Markie Sancheez.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's weird.

[/QUOTE]

Also creepy, disturbing, perplexing, bizzarre, just pretty f'd up.

The one thing I will say for him is that he is entertaining.

[/QUOTE]

+1!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But if it is real then just amazing! The dude is one strange guy.  Glad he's the Jets coach and not the Pats coach!!

[/QUOTE]

If it's fake, and he's choosing THIS joke to mess with people, he's worse off than we thought. BTW tfb, BB with a riske' Brady tatoo? Sound like a job for YOU! Get to work on it! LOL

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Not for nothing, but the quality of the tat/artwork is absolutely awful on top of the weird factor

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to hang3xc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not for nothing, but the quality of the tat/artwork is absolutely awful on top of the weird factor

[/QUOTE]

Amen to that! I was just about to post about the horrific quality of Ryans ink. It looks like a 10 year old drew on him with crayons. If you have ever watched Seinfeld there is an episode where George has a guy "air brush" a picture of his boss into a photo. It ends up hand drawn and looks like a cartoon. Rex's tat is in that category.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bawahwhaha..Looks like TFB12 has some competition in the realm of photoshopping

Originally Posted by 624 View Post

[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Well done!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That's not the real tattoo Rex got, this is the real one!

Sections
Shortcuts