REXY shows off SEXY tat of his wifey TEBOWING in a SANCHEZ uni, can you imagine BB with a TB tat?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Re: REXY shows off SEXY tat of his wifey TEBOWING in a SANCHEZ uni, can you imagine BB with a TB tat?

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JoeFoyFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder if Rex got the tatoo after Sanchez ran into the backside of his own lineman and fumbled the ball - Rex's wife may have thought that was a sexy play!

[/QUOTE]

NCPats: Yes, Joe Foy was one of the first African-Americans to play for the Sox (3rd baseman). During the mid-1960s the Sox did not draw too many fans to Fenway and just about every comment people yelled was heard loud and clear. As an elementary school kid I was impressed with how Foy handled (at least outwardly) the racist insults. Foy did not have great stats but he impressed me.

What is this guy thinking?  If he wanted some kind of wierd Tat, why not put it somewhere that it doesn't draw attention?   Unless of course Rex thrives on attention whether it be positive or negative.   This guy has a screw loose.

BTW, I couldn't help but notice your "Joe Foy" handle.  I assume that it's the Joe Foy from the Red Sox.  I remember watching him play.   Dang, that was a long time ago.   :)

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: REXY shows off SEXY tat of his wifey TEBOWING in a SANCHEZ uni, can you imagine BB with a TB tat?

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bawahwhaha..Looks like TFB12 has some competition in the realm of photoshopping

Originally Posted by 624 View Post

[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Well done!

[/QUOTE]

Tebow is one big Sukka--Pats should sign him and turn him into a h-back or T/E? They turned Edelman into a WR from QB and Bruschi into OLB from D/E?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

That's not the real tattoo Rex got, this is the real one!

[/QUOTE]

That is some funny sh_t TFB - and I believe closer to whats going on in Rexs perverted world? Could any of us imagine for one second that BB would get a tattoo of his Girlfriend with a Brady jersey on and naked from the waist down--this guy is COOKOO!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is some funny sh_t TFB - and I believe closer to whats going on in Rexs perverted world? Could any of us imagine for one second that BB would get a tattoo of his Girlfriend with a Brady jersey on and naked from the waist down--this guy is COOKOO!

[/QUOTE]

Sure does take a bit of the attention off the YETS Sh1tty season and turmoil this offseason. Maybe thats what Rexy wants.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, dude!  I just can't believe it!  How do the Jets keep this guy as their head coach?  He is just strange and creats distraction everywhere he goes.  He makes the jets look even more foolish.  How can their fans even respect their own team with all this craziness??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Guy likes his wife.  Meh.

However, now Rex Ryan is stuck with a tattoo of two of the worst quarterbacks still in the NFL.  It reminds me of the commercial where the player shows off his team logo on his back and the coach says he's just been traded.

Worse, he can't take it off because that would insult his wife.