Rey Maualuga Or James Laurentis Your Choice......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Personally I want the Patriots to land Rey Maualuga, guy's a stud and would be great playing beside Mayo in the middle for the next 10 years. Bruschi would be a great mentor for this guy next year. Hopefully we also land a fast pass rusher in the late first round (by trading up) or early 2nd round (34th pick.) Ideally Shawn Crable will be productive and in 2010 will have 4 young linebackers running this defense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I say between those two we take Rey Rey! and then we sign Seau back for one more and let Rey learn the game from the guy many compear him to in Seau. What a great set of Linebackers that would be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

RM.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

neatheir.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

both too slow? are you kidding? we have Tedy Bruschi at MLB so dont talk to me about slow lol

I would be happy with either Cushing or Mathews bozo both are smart heads up players.

I also agree that we should use the 23rd pick in round 1 on the best LT left on the board and make sure our Oline is set for the next 5 or 6 years at least.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Stay away from Ohio State.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

you dont like Ohio State? come on man Mike Vrabel was from Ohio State. and the MVP in the superbowl was from Ohio State. I am sure you have a good reason for not liking Ohio State but could you share with the rest of teh class lol?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEpatriots4ever. Show NEpatriots4ever's posts

Maualuga would look great next to Mayo. Thats a total beast of an ILB combo

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the guy has hamstring issues,more then once.thats all we need is another maroney type situation.being on IR more then the feild.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Maualuga will not get past the Chargers, unless LT signs somewher else. Then they Take Moreno or Wells

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The bolts are taking a RB either way in round one, if they dont cut or trade LT this year its only a matter of times and Sproles is not going to be their answer so they will draft a replacement now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

I also say RM, but isnt JL a safer pick?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

RM..best defensive player (at least most heralded..PAC 10 def MVP) on college football's best defense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

RM without a doubt, JL just screams bust to me. I know he is going in the 1st, but he is missing something to me

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZRob101. Show ZRob101's posts

rey wont be available at 23, no chance

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Ginger no Maryann.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

The Pats might also look at Maybin out of Penn State, he maybe the best Pass rushing LB/DL in the draft. His flexibility is big for BB.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

Maybin is probably gone at 23 too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Mike Mayock on NFL Network has Rey Rey as one of his guys to avoid. Says he's strictly a 2 down LB. He may not be smart enough for Pats scheme anyway. Doubt they take Laurenitas either. He has trouble disengaging from linemen, he'd be better in a 4-3. Pettigrew in the 1st, Graham has been missed for his blocking. Pettigrew will be a good replacement. Would be great to see him run the TE screen that Grahambo ran to perfection.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

They wont have a shot at ray unless they trade up, so you should get him out of your mind. Laurentis ISN'T, I say again ISN'T a first round choice. If he is taken with a second round pick maybe I'll be ok with that, but I'd prefer they get some like stinton late in the second round.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

[Quote]Stay away from Ohio State.[/Quote]

Yes I agree! Go Blue! Brady would agree too ; )

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[Quote]I'll reiterate I still think that a DE/OLB is a better choice than either of the options given,but even with that said the best value is at Left Tackle so I offer up these guys as an alternative to the 2 Ilb's. Michael Oher,Britton,Beatty,Smith (Andre if God is smiling on the Pats)you can include Jason Smith but he is a top 3 pk.the biggest sleeper is Vasquez from Texas Tech,but there are 2 or 3 more solid OT's in this draft.[/Quote]Thats where Larry English comes in.he plays both.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Where there is one Andy Katzenmoyer, surely there is another.

Sections
Shortcuts