Rey Maualuga Or James Laurentis Your Choice......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

If RM is there at 23 I would be shocked..then again I was very surprised when Wilfork slipped into the 20s in 2004 so anything is possible I suppose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[Quote]you dont like Ohio State? come on man Mike Vrabel was from Ohio State. and the MVP in the superbowl was from Ohio State. I am sure you have a good reason for not liking Ohio State but could you share with the rest of teh class lol?[/Quote]

Because Vrabel was the last Ohio State DE/LB to live up to the hype.

There is a stigma with Ohio State linebackers and running backs. Just like there is a stigma to Florida wideouts and QBs, and FSU defensive ends, and the list goes on.

The main reason is that the Big-10 is devoid of the athletic speed you see in the pros, so (it is no wonder) BIG-10 teams often get served hard when they have to play teams from faster conferences like the SEC.

And a lot of BIG-10 linebackers can never adjust, like Andy Katz and Gholston (who converted) and Connor from last season, and a whole big ole laundry list.

That doesn't mean that good players don't emerge, but it is statistically a safer bet to grab battle tested SEC defenders at spots like linebacker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I actually think that "The Animal" can carve out a nice little career for himself. I would just assume that would be in a 4-3 defense where he can play center field like he did in college. He would be a little slow, but he has proven to be a very instinctual player.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

Wait a second. I remember Katz having a good rookie campaign with the Patriots. A neck injury is what ended his career. I cant call him a bust. Am I wrong?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

stay away from ohio state? vrabel was a buckeye, so was this years SB MVP, there are numerous amazing Ohio State products ( Will Allen, Tim Anderson, Rodney Bailey, LeCharles Bentley, Bobby Carpenter, Drew Carter, Nate Clements, Na'il Diggs, Mike Doss, Simon Fraser, Joey Galloway, Chris Gamble,Ted Ginn, Jr., Anthony Gonzalez,Roy Hall, Ben Hartsock, A. J. Hawk, Santonio Holmes, Kevin Houser, Josh Huston, Michael Jenkins, Nick Mangold, Donnie Nickey, Mike Nugent, Orlando Pace, Kenny Peterson, Ryan Pickett, Antonio Pittman, Nate Salley, Rob Sims, Will Smith, Troy Smith, Shawn Springs, Alex Stepanovich, Mike Vrabel, Donte Whitner, Matt Wilhelm, Antoine Winfield, Ashton Youboty, Jay Richardson, Dustin Fox, Vernon Gholston, and Kirk Barton.) . So if you are from the state up noth AKA the evil empire screw you and don't let your bias spread to the pats. I go to the ohio state university and still like brady, crabel, and other michigan products. no body is perfect, not even brady.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[Quote]stay away from ohio state? vrabel was a buckeye, so was this years SB MVP, there are numerous amazing Ohio State products ( Will Allen, Tim Anderson, Rodney Bailey, LeCharles Bentley, Bobby Carpenter, Drew Carter, Nate Clements, Na'il Diggs, Mike Doss, Simon Fraser, Joey Galloway, Chris Gamble,Ted Ginn, Jr., Anthony Gonzalez,Roy Hall, Ben Hartsock, A. J. Hawk, Santonio Holmes, Kevin Houser, Josh Huston, Michael Jenkins, Nick Mangold, Donnie Nickey, Mike Nugent, Orlando Pace, Kenny Peterson, Ryan Pickett, Antonio Pittman, Nate Salley, Rob Sims, Will Smith, Troy Smith, Shawn Springs, Alex Stepanovich, Mike Vrabel, Donte Whitner, Matt Wilhelm, Antoine Winfield, Ashton Youboty, Jay Richardson, Dustin Fox, Vernon Gholston, and Kirk Barton.) . So if you are from the state up noth AKA the evil empire screw you and don't let your bias spread to the pats. I go to the ohio state university and still like brady, crabel, and other michigan products. no body is perfect, not even brady.[/Quote]Obviously, you don't have a clue. Know what you are responding to, before you open your trap.

Sections
Shortcuts