RG3: Back off COUSIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-C0NTRARIAN. Show COMMIE-C0NTRARIAN's posts

RG3: Back off COUSIN

my bro RG3 is back to rock your world but his cuz is not showin the respect..  back off dude, this aint the jambroni show.. i mean dis is dis and dis be MY TEAM.. grab a clipboard and call in the plays but for real you got your time and now it time to grab some pine.. its about talent and the show.. in dc i am the show.. the nations capital is my hood.. parker cant see that but shanny can.. i got my chance to take the skins to the promised land and aint nothin gonna stop this train.. for real

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: RG3: Back off COUSIN

I know you claim to be black but if you weren't this would come across as extremely racist.  As it is, it's probably just insulting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know you claim to be black but if you weren't this would come across as extremely racist.  As it is, it's probably just insulting.

[/QUOTE]

+1.  Thank you for your service.  Merry Christmas. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Don't be fooled, its a C0MMIE impostor.

Look at the "zero" instead of the "O"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Hopefully he was banned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't be fooled, its a C0MMIE impostor.

Look at the "zero" instead of the "O"

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahha.... Thanks for that laugh. I did'nt notice the date either. Perhaps the REAL COMMIE will report him for ... for .... wait, when I think of something I'll get back to you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Imposter, just joined , first post , 0 instead of O , and the real C.C. doesn't come across as a racist. What was the point of this thread anyways? I get that some will troll for some laughs but in this one there was nothing funny in the entire paragraph.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The real CC has 100% been disgusting and racist in the past... mosty of his posts are utter garbage off the gossip mag heap

But yea this guy is clearly an imposter and therefore and even bigger loser

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The real CC has 100% been disgusting and racist in the past... mosty of his posts are utter garbage off the gossip mag heap

But yea this guy is clearly an imposter and therefore and even bigger loser

[/QUOTE]

Oh okay I didn't know that about CC. I havent read many of his posts in the past but do remember all of the pro Tebow threads that were odd. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1.  Thank you for your service.  Merry Christmas. 

[/QUOTE]

now come on COMRADES, you should know that the CONTRARIAN would  never write such nonsense. racism is not cool nor is making fun of or trying to negatively stereotype an entire racial group's language. i speak the INCONVENIENT truth, i dont rag on entire groups.. period! every one has some good, every group has exceptions... FTR, i like cousins.. started a thread on how shanahan was a genius for drafting him.. if tb goes down, would want mallet to perform in the same way. just like cassell did... also started a thread on "hooking up with some COUSINS" FOR THE JETS NEXT YEAR! no beef with the cousins!

[/QUOTE]

They should ban both of you, you *&*$#.