RG3 is #1 rated qb in the LEAGUE!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: RG3 is #1 rated qb in the LEAGUE!

Of course you do realize that Brady's 125 rating he got tonight isn't included in the current rankings. I don't know if it's enough to put him above RGIII but it might.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yawn... Brady clear #1... commie just posting his typical attention seeking all caps obnoxiousness

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Personally I think the guy is a hell of a talent, but I'm tired of hearing about his weekly injuries. Don't use him this way - he won't last three seasons. I can understand running him if it's a big big game, but the guy can throw as good as QB's that have played for ten years (to me he throws better than Luck). Why kill this  guy's career before it even starts? That hit he took yesterday was pretty bad...I thought he broke his leg and tore everything in it. He got lucky, he won't be the next time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

To add, I'm pretty sure that Brady's QB rating is now 104.2, which ties RGIII.

As for RGIII being rookie of the year, yes, he should be rookie of the year.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

now tied with brady for rating

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Why care? When TB retires, he will ultimately be the greatest QB ever. Single season rankings will not matter.