RG3 will miss 14-18 months, I finally agree with DENORRIS SMITH on something!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: RG3 will miss 14-18 months, I finally agree with DENORRIS SMITH on something!

Griffin will probably be back by preseason. Whatever these players are using, theyre coming back from injuries faster than ever.

That being said, Shanahan is just stupid if he continues to design QB run plays. 2 torn ACLS before age 24 should be a huge concern for your franchise player

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: RG3 will miss 14-18 months, I finally agree with DENORRIS SMITH on something!

CC You Full Of Chit As Always.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

And The Jets Wont Win A Game Till 2014......LOL............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I told my buddies watching the game that Shannahan was an idiot for not starting Cousins in the second half. RG3 was playing on one leg after several bad landings during the first half. I wasn't taking long term injury into consideration - just the game scenerio. I'm sure he insured his body for millions?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

That player that sued was Armond Armstead who the Pat's just worked out today and that they were interested in him before.  He was out for more than a year, except, I believe it was a heart attack caused by the drug,  So they say.

It is speculated (by Reis) that they might be looking at signing him for a future contract.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

You're right, wrong guy.  It was toradol for this one and was a heat attack.  He sued USC for an undisclosed amount.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

I saw the interview... Smith was discussing a player who is dealing with stomach ulcers following 16 injections of toradol over some amount of time. He didn't disclose who the player is, or team he plays/played for, but I interpreted it to mean that the player is currently in the league.

Apparently Goodell and/or the team the player plays/played for are claiming that it was the result of Coca-Cola and Red Bull, but anyone with half-a-brain can see through that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

This is wrong its reported he has surgery today and should be back in 8 months.  Be ready for the opener in 2013

Sections
Shortcuts