Rhodes........why not cosider

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Rhodes........why not cosider

Kerry Rhodes - DB - Free Agent

Free agent S Kerry Rhodes has generated zero interest since being released by the Cardinals in March.

This comes from Profootballtalk's Mike Florio, who was told by a source that "there's no buzz" surrounding Rhodes. Rhodes, 31, had a heckuva year with Arizona last season, starting 15 games and racking up 67 tackles, 11 pass breakups, and four interceptions while grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 4 safety. It's borderline criminal that he's not on an NFL roster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Rhodes........why not cosider

stupid spelling

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Gregory's actually playing pretty well right now. I thought about Rhodes leaving camp but the reason he was cut was injury concerns and at this point I like Harmon as a #3/4 S and not sure Rhodes would provide as much as Gregory at this moment. 

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I think the move would be good to add depth and bolster what they already have.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

I think the move would be good to add depth and bolster what they already have.

Right now I'd rather see if they can find some stability at DT, WR, or RB while we have players hurt. I think that would be the biggest improvement but adding Rhodes wouldn't be a bad move. However, as I said, I didn't see Rhodes in practice but the reports are nagging injures were limiting his playing ability and he wasn't the same player as the year before. So, I caution that this could be another A. Wilson situation and not to get to excited about a player because he was once a pro-bowler. There are many teams needing a SS right now and that no one has picked him up is a bit concerning. But if a S goes down he'd be my first call

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Kerry Rhodes - DB - Free Agent

Free agent S Kerry Rhodes has generated zero interest since being released by the Cardinals in March.

This comes from Profootballtalk's Mike Florio, who was told by a source that "there's no buzz" surrounding Rhodes. Rhodes, 31, had a heckuva year with Arizona last season, starting 15 games and racking up 67 tackles, 11 pass breakups, and four interceptions while grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 4 safety. It's borderline criminal that he's not on an NFL roster.

Nah the guy is old and slowing down. No need to bring him in. The Pats have rookies that need to play and learn!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

The naked truth is the guy is on the downlow and there's NO NFL TEAM that wants to go through the circus of having him eventually come out while he's in their locker room...plus, all the players already know he's gay, the rumors have been around since he left the Jets...too much turmoil in a locker room for today's NFL, not the most enlightened group of humans.

Sections
Shortcuts