Richard Seymour--

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Richard Seymour--

now an analyst on ESPN.  and did well today, has all the confidence in the world.  I forgot how big he is.  Espn just loves having former Patriots players on their football shows.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Re: Richard Seymour--

oh no. wait until Doug gets a hold of this. two of his favories. ESPN and Seymour. a marriage made in Doug h*ll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am surprised Big Sey is doing this. he wasnt real media friendly when he was here. maybe the west coast mellowed him?

I did not see him, how was he? wonder if he makes some regular appearances how he will treat the Pats? some hard feelings there

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am surprised Big Sey is doing this. he wasnt real media friendly when he was here. maybe the west coast mellowed him?

I did not see him, how was he? wonder if he makes some regular appearances how he will treat the Pats? some hard feelings there

[/QUOTE]

Well, wingo kept referring to" your" Pats and he discussed defenses.  I'm sure he wouldn't be there if he was a Raider all his career He did well for the first time, looked very comfortable, and he referenced the defense in New England. I believe he will be a regular.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

now an analyst on ESPN.  and did well today, has all the confidence in the world.  I forgot how big he is.  Espn just loves having former Patriots players on their football shows.

[/QUOTE]

Yes...especially if the guy is heavily critical of the Pats, and BB.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's what they order their talking heads to do which is why Matt Light quit.  Fauria may have also quit as well. Bruschi sold out, Light didn't, and we'll see if Seymour does.

[/QUOTE]

yes, ESPN makes a concerted effort to MAKE their people bash the Patriots and BB...are you freakin for real????? I guess Roger Goodell MAKES referees call plays against you lord and master on purpose just to get some s###s and giggles. Your order of tin foil just came in. make your hats and wear them, you pathetic loser

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's what they order their talking heads to do which is why Matt Light quit.  Fauria may have also quit as well. Bruschi sold out, Light didn't, and we'll see if Seymour does.

[/QUOTE]

yes, ESPN makes a concerted effort to MAKE their people bash the Patriots and BB...are you freakin for real????? I guess Roger Goodell MAKES referees call plays against you lord and master on purpose just to get some s###s and giggles. Your order of tin foil just came in. make your hats and wear them, you pathetic loser

[/QUOTE]

^Poor Bustchise.  Unaware of how ESPN makes its money both on tv on the internet$.

What a moron.

[/QUOTE]

and your stupid conspiracy theories live on. as long as the Patriots don't make legendary and epic stories, you think it's a conspiracy to bring them down. your god BB has a 9-8 record in the playoffs since your last SB win. Is that a conspiracy or is your j#zz master losing it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How did Bruschi "sell out"? He's still strongly defends "The Patriot Way".  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Whenever there is a former Patriot making the rounds of various sports shows, either as guests or a hired commentator, it seems if they do not gush all over the Patriots they are considered to have "sold out"! Aren't they there as an "expert" regarding professional football and not to be a Patriots cheerleader? They tell it like it is and some here do not like that. Come on folks, drop the "sell out" stuff!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

Sections
Shortcuts