Richard Sherman is a thug

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Re: Richard Sherman is a thug

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anybody see his post game rant. Dude is straight out of the hood. No class. Now I have to root for denver as I cannot stand Sherman and Seattle 

[/QUOTE]

The guy is a Stanfortd grad (Honors ) who I would trade for ANYONE on this team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Terrific player who just needs to close his mouth sometimes. The NFL is too big for players like him to ruin, but it sure hasn't stopped them from trying.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Terrific player who just needs to close his mouth sometimes. The NFL is too big for players like him to ruin, but it sure hasn't stopped them from trying.

[/QUOTE]

Preach!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Great player but he is his name...Dick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I wish he was our thug.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

His interview with Erin Andrews is a disgrace. Terrific football player, went to Stanford etc. Everytime he opens his mouth he is a discredit to a great sport. He says stupid things. Just a matter of time before he does something stupid..I'll wait.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I'm sure Sherman is very intelligent, but he ruins it by making comments like he did today. With that being said, he is a great corner and I hope he picks Peyton numerous times.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I wish he was on our team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Sherman's talent is indisputable.  Guy is simply an incredible corner.  What I saw in that post game interview was a combination of ego, testosterone and adrenaline overriding his brain.  The result was a classless rant that was actually the kind of s*it that is probably common on the field during the game. 

Is Sherman a thug and a punk?  Yeah, probably.  Is he alone in that regard?  Hardly.  Do I like him?  F**k no.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Witnessed the Sherman post game rant.  Punk and juiced in a bad way. No class at all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

He calmed down after a while. It was all emotion.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Now now, let's not go all drama queen on this. It's not like he sexually assaulted a female trainer and got away with it or anything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anybody see his post game rant. Dude is straight out of the hood. No class. Now I have to root for denver as I cannot stand Sherman and Seattle 

[/QUOTE]

This coming from a fan of a team that had a murderer

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Sherman is a loud mouth,trash talking Black man,who is a poster boy for the damage Blacks in sports have perpetrated on polite American society without being held accountable because they are Black. I wish he and his kind nothing but the worst.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Isn't it odd that someone might call him classless and a thug  when the Patriots have the only player to be tried for murder in the NFL!

[/QUOTE]

Aaron Hernandez is a disgrace to this team and he was cut immediately

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Isn't it odd that someone might call him classless and a thug  when the Patriots have the only player to be tried for murder in the NFL!

[/QUOTE]

You forgot Ray Lewis

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Sherman is a loud mouth,trash talking Black man,who is a poster boy for the damage Blacks in sports have perpetrated on polite American society without being held accountable because they are Black. I wish he and his kind nothing but the worst.

Sad little racist!!!!!!  Sounds like a black man slept with your woman!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Remember folks. He has these thoughts immediately after sex with his sisterwife....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, but undoubtedly with your Mother and sisters if you have any legitimate ones!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

No, but undoubtedly with your Mother and sisters if you have any legitimate ones!!!!!

Racists are funny, sad little people......But hell, blaming others for your shortcomings is the polite American way

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

Racists are funny, sad little people......But hell, blaming others for your shortcomings is the polite American way

[/QUOTE]

weak tea, but you must have to squat to P

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

On a real note. The FACT is no one Black or White cares for that kind of behavior regardless of who it comes from. The difference is when a black man does something wrong, racists like TSWFAN use it as an opportunity to paint all of that race in a bad light. Loud mouths like Richard Sherman should be checked because it has no place in the game but troglodyte-like comments issued by TSWFAN are far more damaging and IGNORANT than anythiing uttered by Mr Sherman.!!! 

The South will not rise again and no one is going back to Africa unless on safari D bag!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

weak tea, but you must have to squat to P

Was that an attempt at  "Polite Rap " Ok I've wasted enough time on this miserable loser!!

Happy MLK Day !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I love Sherman, wish he was on our team. I will never root for Manning. The Seahawks and their fans deserve a Super Bowl win after getting srewed by the refs the last time they played.  and I'm sure the refs will do anything in their power to see that don't win again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Ok first off, I know the first thing that jumps into some of your small narrow minds when you see Richard Sherman mouthing off is that he represents the "Boys in the Hood" crowd.  But he doesn't.  That wasn't his childhood. 

Richard Sherman is extremely arrogant, and extremely talented, and he has a mouth to support and match both of those traits.  He talks the talk, but he can walk the walk.  He has the arrogance of a fighter pilot, and the boisterous mouth of a World Wide Wrestling Federation member.  But he's Hulk Hogan and the Red Baron rolled into one. 

So maybe you don't like him because you like your athletes with more humility, or because he's a Seahawk, or because of something else entirely.  But if you told me he was going to sign with the Pats I would absolutely jump for joy, and you'd be an absolute fool if you didn't as well. 

Sections
Shortcuts