Richard Sherman is a thug

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Re: Richard Sherman is a thug

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

SHERMAN is trash... maybe he can get a gangsta rap following. What a Paul Brown or Lombardi would have done with the punk!!!!

To err is human, to forgive is not my policy......John Thomson!!!!!

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Oscar Wilde

Give a fool the anonimity of the internet and you have the ultimate Halloween mask....

Me

....I'm not racist, some of my friends are black........

Most racists

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:

Ok first off, I know the first thing that jumps into some of your small narrow minds when you see Richard Sherman mouthing off is that he represents the "Boys in the Hood" crowd.  But he doesn't.  That wasn't his childhood. 

Richard Sherman is extremely arrogant, and extremely talented, and he has a mouth to support and match both of those traits.  He talks the talk, but he can walk the walk.  He has the arrogance of a fighter pilot, and the boisterous mouth of a World Wide Wrestling Federation member.  But he's Hulk Hogan and the Red Baron rolled into one. 

So maybe you don't like him because you like your athletes with more humility, or because he's a Seahawk, or because of something else entirely.  But if you told me he was going to sign with the Pats I would absolutely jump for joy, and you'd be an absolute fool if you didn't as well. 

Sherman is a blight on society. Rather lose the than have that scum be part of the team I root for. Would smile if he ended up face down in the gutter some night!!!

Agree 100%.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's all an act designed to push buttons on drama queens. Apparently it's effective.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

SHERMAN is trash... maybe he can get a gangsta rap following. What a Paul Brown or Lombardi would have done with the punk!!!!

To err is human, to forgive is not my policy......John Thomson!!!!!

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Oscar Wilde

Give a fool the anonimity of the internet and you have the ultimate Halloween mask....

Me

....I'm not racist, some of my friends are black........

Most racists

he is garbage for apologists like you to defend

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to terminator-x's comment:

Wow, what a disturbing thread. One vieled racial epithet after another. I'd have more respect for some of you if you just called him "that word" and left it at that.

Richard Sherman is cocky and brash. He trash talks and insults his opponents to get into their heads. Larry Bird did the same thing, albeit with much less narcissistic attention to the TV cameras. What Sherman does rubs some the wrong way as poor sportsmanship, but you handle guys like that by beating them on the field. That's what shuts them up.

He also graduated second in his high school class and earned a degree at Stanford. If you listen to him being interviewed, you can tell that he's a bright guy -- just a bright guy who plays with emotion, and who likes to call attention upon himself. The fact that he has dark skin and long dreadlocks does not mean that he is in a "thug" or "out of the hood" or somehow representative of whatever you think is wrong with "black culture". Just express your displeasure with his conduct, and leave the "cleverly disguised" racial insults out of it. 

WHEN presented with the TRUTH the PC crowd always screams racist! How simple minded they are,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

Anybody see his post game rant. Dude is straight out of the hood. No class. Now I have to root for denver as I cannot stand Sherman and Seattle 

I am still rooting for Seattle, but my god what a thug and a loser.   It's so bad for the NFL to accept that kind of behavior.

I would be mortified if he played for the Pats. To have to justify or defend that would be embarrassing.

+10

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It's all an act designed to push buttons on drama queens. Apparently it's effective.

Come on Babe , he is a punk. WHITE, BLACK , YELLOW, OR BROWN it doesn't matter. He is a refection of some of the bad in sports and society today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Come on Babe , he is a punk. WHITE, BLACK , YELLOW, OR BROWN it doesn't matter. He is a refection of some of the bad in sports and society today.

Queen pushed again

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Never have defended his actions....yours neither!! Just called you a racist and if the truth hurts thats on you.

You both sound like ignorant fools when you speak with the difference being Sherman having the sheep skin to prove he's not a complete idiot !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Anybody see his post game rant. Dude is straight out of the hood. No class. Now I have to root for denver as I cannot stand Sherman and Seattle 

Actually He IS straight out the hood. Compton, CA. It dont get much hooder than that. He should have been a gang member , shooting at his peers but since he plays football , he is a thug?  Wow, you are really ignorant. He made something of himself in a place where everyone shoots at each other. He was able to escape the gang life ONLY because his parents were so well respected in the cmmty that the gangs never bothered Richard or his brother. They never asked them to "Click UP" or get It IN by initiating them into gangs. They were able to live normal lives and get their educations. He gradauted from Stanford. Got his masters a year later. He is very smart, humble actually. So is Russel Wilson.

I dont like the seahawks but I dont make up stuff to make that hate greater. You are UN Informed just like the racist Gerry Callahan( who names their kid gerry with a G?)  and most others on this board who call anyone you scares you a thug. I said it on this board LONG ago and was mocked pertaining James Harrions. These guys play football. Far from thugs. If anyone was a thug it was Hernandez. The 1st real thug Ive Seen in football but you all exuse that but have a problem with Sherman???  WOW

How about reporters not trying to interview guys moments After the game winning play. How about the fact that Crabtree been running his yap towards Sherman since the offseason, taking it personal??  Get a Life man.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Well...I for one won't join you in rooting for Denver. Sherman is a bright, articulate guy. But, he's also emotional and immature. He is the game's best CB, and one of the top 5 defenders in the game.

Go Seahawks!  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

Why would this make me a Bronco fan.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I love all the comments pertaining to Hernandez as if anyone here actually supported him once we found out the truth about him. Not one fan in New England wanted him here when the truth came out....not one!! All the comments eluding to that support of him are just ridiculous.

Sherman? No doubt he has talent, and possibly the best CB in the game. Does that give him a pass for being a complete douchbag? Not even close.....check Labron. I don't care how good you are, no need to be a classless a s s h o l e.

We can all agree that someone with such a high IQ should think before he speaks..........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

I love all the comments pertaining to Hernandez as if anyone here actually supported him once we found out the truth about him. Not one fan in New England wanted him here when the truth came out....not one!! All the comments eluding to that support of him are just ridiculous.

Sherman? No doubt he has talent, and possibly the best CB in the game. Does that give him a pass for being a complete douchbag? Not even close.....check Labron. I don't care how good you are, no need to be a classless a s s h o l e.

a hole to WHO?  Did he ask to be interviewed after the game?  Did you hear Erin say it was a great interview?? So who was he an A hole too? Crabtree??! YOu concerned with his feelings?? Either read up on the whole story or leave non football stuff alone altogether. Guy makes a game winning play and 2 seconds after the game expect him to be all calm and collected??  Like We were all classy when we danced all over the field after the San Diego win years ago. Wilfork, Ellis hobbs all acting like lil girls.?? That was Acceptable??

Cmon man, its sports....At a very high level. I know all about it and see no issues. Were you afriad while watching?? Did you think Sherman was gonna jump out at the TV??? Your beef should be with the network for wanting that interview. They know about Sherman so obviously they WANTED that attention.....smh

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

a hole to WHO?  Did he ask to be interviewed after the game?  Did you hear Erin say it was a great interview?? So who was he an A hole too? Crabtree??! YOu concerned with his feelings?? Either read up on the whole story or leave non football stuff alone altogether. Guy makes a game winning play and 2 seconds after the game expect him to be all calm and collected??  Like We were all classy when we danced all over the field after the San Diego win years ago. Wilfork, Ellis hobbs all acting like lil girls.?? That was Acceptable??

Cmon man, its sports....At a very high level. I know all about it and see no issues. Were you afriad while watching?? Did you think Sherman was gonna jump out at the TV??? Your beef should be with the network for wanting that interview. They know about Sherman so obviously they WANTED that attention.....smh

Who you ask? How about the total disrespect to Crabtree? Who is asking for him to be calm? Nobody that I can see. Apparently you support him, and maybe you think he's a class act or something. Sorry, I'm not buying it. No class. Play like a champ, act like a champ. Act like a punk...screw you Sherman!! Same reason Labron is so hated...he's an azzclown.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Who you ask? How about the total disrespect to Crabtree? Who is asking for him to be calm? Nobody that I can see. Apparently you support him, and maybe you think he's a class act or something. Sorry, I'm not buying it. No class. Play like a champ, act like a champ. Act like a punk...screw you Sherman!! Same reason Labron is so hated...he's an azzclown.

I dont support any NFL players. I can barely pay MY mortgage. What I DO, I take offense to people like YOU calling NFL players Thugs for talking loud. Guys calling James Harrison a thug for posing with guns in ESPN mag. Guys that are really thugs usually dont show signs...(see Aaron Hernandez) so I dont like guys being labeled incorrectly cuz Ive been throught it. Its Ignorant. By YOUR logic, Every NFL Player is a THUG> If ONE of our Defenders EVER made a big play to end a game, MAYBE we would know HOW they would act but I digress.. no plays have been made.

I dont know him personally but ive watched specials on him. He is a good guy. He is passsionate. Like I said....DO YOUR RESEARCH. He went HARD on Crabtree cuz this loser was taunting him in public. This started in OFFSEASON and Crabtree started ALL the talk and since he didnt back up, Sherman was very emotional AS I would have been too. Its gets folks to talking. Most players had no problem with it. Except for Crabtree who looked like an Eeeediot loser after the game. saying, "I dont, I dont know CBs...I know teams, ya know?"  Looking like a clown.   Same way Ocho used to ask who the guys names were. Its a disrespect to CBs when you say you dont know their names. He got him back and let him know about it. Thats FAIR GAME buddy. I dont like all the choking gestures but Crabtree got the lashing he asked for when he started with Sherman. At a charity event, he had words for Sherman and refused to give him dap(handshake) and at that point, Sherman said he is gonna make it his job to his embaress him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I dont support any NFL players. I can barely pay MY mortgage. What I DO, I take offense to people like YOU calling NFL players Thugs for talking loud. Guys calling James Harrison a thug for posing with guns in ESPN mag. Guys that are really thugs usually dont show signs...(see Aaron Hernandez) so I dont like guys being labeled incorrectly cuz Ive been throught it. Its Ignorant. By YOUR logic, Every NFL Player is a THUG> If ONE of our Defenders EVER made a big play to end a game, MAYBE we would know HOW they would act but I digress.. no plays have been made.

I dont know him personally but ive watched specials on him. He is a good guy. He is passsionate. Like I said....DO YOUR RESEARCH. He went HARD on Crabtree cuz this loser was taunting him in public. This started in OFFSEASON and Crabtree started ALL the talk and since he didnt back up, Sherman was very emotional AS I would have been too. Its gets folks to talking. Most players had no problem with it. Except for Crabtree who looked like an Eeeediot loser after the game. saying, "I dont, I dont know CBs...I know teams, ya know?"  Looking like a clown.   Same way Ocho used to ask who the guys names were. Its a disrespect to CBs when you say you dont know their names. He got him back and let him know about it. Thats FAIR GAME buddy. I dont like all the choking gestures but Crabtree got the lashing he asked for when he started with Sherman. At a charity event, he had words for Sherman and refused to give him dap(handshake) and at that point, Sherman said he is gonna make it his job to his embaress him

Dude, there is NOTHING that you say that will change my mind. You support guys like Sherman...and I don't. Get over it. I don't care if he has 10 degrees from Harvard, and sounds like a hero the next day on Oprah. I also don't care how good he is.

And for the record....the word "thug" NEVER came from me or a single one of my posts....so do your own research. I said he has no class, and acts like an a s s hole. You like those kind of people, I don't. End of story.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

Never have defended his actions....yours neither!! Just called you a racist and if the truth hurts thats on you.

You both sound like ignorant fools when you speak with the difference being Sherman having the sheep skin to prove he's not a complete idiot !!!

Leatherhead....your words reveal that you are a pervert. Distorting facts into racism. But that is the only game you have. Excuses are like A$$holes, every one has one .Nobody is interested in the punks's excuses or your name calling. It is patently obvious you need your own set of facts to make it thru life and you haven't got game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Dude, there is NOTHING that you say that will change my mind. You support guys like Sherman...and I don't. Get over it. I don't care if he has 10 degrees from Harvard, and sounds like a hero the next day on Oprah. I also don't care how good he is.

And for the record....the word "thug" NEVER came from me or a single one of my posts....so do your own research. I said he has no class, and acts like an a s s hole. You like those kind of people, I don't. End of story.

+100

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

sounds like a personal problem. I hope you get that fixed. I dont get excited over interviews like you. I am talking about  O/P which YOU support so....

Either way. Moving on. MY life does not evolve around post game interviews. Apparently yours does.... 

Its been real tanbass. We agreed a lot but on this we dont.

I'll stick to supporting THUG LIFE (the hate you gave little infants, f*cks everyone)

Have you eve commented on Phillip RIvers??  Thats the loudest guy postgame Ive ever seen. He called Ellis Hobbs the sorriest CB In the league(AFTER HE LOSSS).....Is HE a THUG????

LMAO!  Dont asnwer that.  Just making a point......

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezneffix. Show rezneffix's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Its almost a shame BB has never drafted a DB as good as him.

Agreed 100%. I am not gonna comment on his post game antics simply because I think its just an act and probably buncha adrenaline talking. I don't agree with it but I will just ignore it.

I think he is one hell of a CB and the patriots could use a player of that calibar (drafted in round 5).

BB never drafts tall physical CBs. The one CB he drafted that was remotely close to being tall and physical was so injury prone (Ras I) that he never got to see the field.

I don't post here much but my point is simple. In today's NFL that is pass oriented if you don't have a good pass defense it will get harder and harder to win big games.

Sections
Shortcuts