Richard Sherman is a thug

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Richard Sherman is a thug

In response to TripleOG's comment:

sounds like a personal problem. I hope you get that fixed. I dont get excited over interviews like you. I am talking about  O/P which YOU support so....

Either way. Moving on. MY life does not evolve around post game interviews. Apparently yours does.... 

Its been real tanbass. We agreed a lot but on this we dont.

I'll stick to supporting THUG LIFE (the hate you gave little infants, f*cks everyone)

Have you eve commented on Phillip RIvers??  Thats the loudest guy postgame Ive ever seen. He called Ellis Hobbs the sorriest CB In the league(AFTER HE LOSSS).....Is HE a THUG????

LMAO!  Dont asnwer that.  Just making a point......

Personal problem huh? Not sure where you get that from but if it works for you....

So I state an opinion about a guy acting like a tool, and now my life evolves around interviews? Where do you come up with this crap? Too many arguments with Rusty? Spare me the BS.

Obviously your reading comprehension is lacking. Once again for those that don't have the ability to pay attention...the word "thug" was never used by me.....not once.

I think Sherman acts like a classless punk. Is he good? Yep!! Do I give him a pass like you do? Not a chance.....act like you've been there before.

If you enjoy seeing punks like Sherman act like this....that's your right, just like it's your right to support pieces of garbage like this. I choose not no, no matter how you want to try and spin my responses.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

sounds like a personal problem. I hope you get that fixed. I dont get excited over interviews like you. I am talking about  O/P which YOU support so....

Either way. Moving on. MY life does not evolve around post game interviews. Apparently yours does.... 

I'll stick to supporting THUG LIFE (the hate you gave little infants, f*cks everyone)

Have you eve commented on Phillip RIvers??  Thats the loudest guy postgame Ive ever seen. He called Ellis Hobbs the sorriest CB In the league(AFTER HE LOSSS).....Is HE a THUG????

Personal problem huh? Not sure where you get that from but if it works for you....

So I state an opinion about a guy acting like a tool, and now my life evolves around interviews? Where do you come up with this crap? Too many arguments with Rusty? Spare me the BS.

Obviously your reading comprehension is lacking. Once again for those that don't have the ability to pay attention...the word "thug" was never used by me.....not once.

I think Sherman acts like a classless punk. Is he good? Yep!! Do I give him a pass like you do? Not a chance.....act like you've been there before.

If you enjoy seeing punks like Sherman act like this....that's your right, just like it's your right to support pieces of garbage like this. I choose not no, no matter how you want to try and spin my responses.

Hurrah for TBass

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

No problem bro.  I am speaking on what you said. I dont support Sherman. I support players not having their character assaulted by watching a football game.  You didnt  respond to my question. Do you think Phillip Rivers is a classless punk?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:

The best CB in the game.

I wish we had a "thug" like that

Unfortunately Belichick doesn't believe in tall physical CB's.  He is obsessed with midgets and dwarfs in the secondary. 

Really look at the play.  It was a BAD pass from Kaepernick.  Sherman hit's it UP.  He's supposd to knock it down.  It was just out of the reach of Crabtree and fortunately for him to a Seattle player.  It could have just as easily gone to a SF player.

Imagine if Arrington did that? Let alone his girly little tirade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Richard Sherman is a thug. Not just becuase he talks trash. Brady, Manning, Rivers, Sapp and Lawrence Taylor talked trash.

Richard Sherman is a thug for the way he carries himself on and off the feild. He is everything that is wrong with society. And don't give me the fact that he went to Stanford and got all A's on his report card in high school. Especially when it comes to an athlete. Ted Bundy has a law degree. He must not be a psycho whack job murderer.

I hate the way Richard Sherman carries himself, I hate the way he talks, I hate the way the acts.  I hate the way he breathes.

Paint me with the racist brush all you want. I don't care. I'm proud of my race and perfer to be surrounded by my own. Black, hispanic etc.. say that it's fine. I say it I'm a racist. And I don't care.

I can't tell you how many black people voted for Obama becuase he is black. (half, but nobody talks about him being half white, in fact, I'm sure he became 100% black when he won. )

If I said I was voting for McCain because he was white. Racist. But the other way is fine.

Richard Sherman is a disgrace. I hope Peyton Manning shuts him up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Still rooting for the seahawks, but only because I want to be able to watch Espn without 24/y coverage of fetus head after the super bowl. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Richard Sherman is a thug. Not just becuase he talks trash. Brady, Manning, Rivers, Sapp and Lawrence Taylor talked trash.

Richard Sherman is a thug for the way he carries himself on and off the feild. He is everything that is wrong with society. And don't give me the fact that he went to Stanford and got all A's on his report card in high school. Especially when it comes to an athlete. Ted Bundy has a law degree. He must not be a psycho whack job murderer.

I hate the way Richard Sherman carries himself, I hate the way he talks, I hate the way the acts.  I hate the way he breathes.

Paint me with the racist brush all you want. I don't care. I'm proud of my race and perfer to be surrounded by my own. Black, hispanic etc.. say that it's fine. I say it I'm a racist. And I don't care.

I can't tell you how many black people voted for Obama becuase he is black. (half, but nobody talks about him being half white, in fact, I'm sure he became 100% black when he won. )

If I said I was voting for McCain because he was white. Racist. But the other way is fine.

Richard Sherman is a disgrace. I hope Peyton Manning shuts him up.

that's the style

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

No problem bro.  I am speaking on what you said. I dont support Sherman. I support players not having their character assaulted by watching a football game.  You didnt  respond to my question. Do you think Phillip Rivers is a classless punk?

If Rivers blatently disrespects other players like Sherman, then the media either hides it well, or I just haven't heard it. If he has, yes same goes for him as well.

I have no problems with some harmless trash talking, but there should be a few lines you don't cross....I personally don't like it, but know it's part of all sports. I just think Sherman has crossed the respect line. Maybe I'm just old school.....prove yourself on the field....not with your mouth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

You should watch my avatar BUST-CHISE!

Imagine the world's most famous NY Jets Troll crawling on his hands and knees to sneak up on the neighboprhood kitties and WAM!...then, 5 minuets later you're explaing to your mom why you have no pants on and you're picking cat litter out of your, ahem, special hair location at the top front of your legs...BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh BUST-CHISE...sad little BUST-CHISE...meowwwwwwwwww

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Sherman is a complete punk; but wes welker is a cheapshot artist.

Go Hawks.

welker is not a cheapshot artist.

Now brady and his kung fu kick against the ravens last year on the other hand ...............

You should watch my avatar BUST-CHISE!

Imagine the world's most famous NY Jets Troll crawling on his hands and knees to sneak up on the neighborhood kitties and WAM!...then, 5 minuets later you're explaining to your mom why you have no pants on and you're picking cat litter out of your, ahem, special hair location at the top front of your legs...BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh BUST-CHISE...sad little BUST-CHISE...meowwwwwwwwww

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Sherman's talent is indisputable.  Guy is simply an incredible corner.  What I saw in that post game interview was a combination of ego, testosterone and adrenaline overriding his brain.  The result was a classless rant that was actually the kind of s*it that is probably common on the field during the game. 

Is Sherman a thug and a punk?  Yeah, probably.  Is he alone in that regard?  Hardly.  Do I like him?  F**k no.

And Adderall. Don't forget the Adderall.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Lol.  What will the trolls be posting when Sherman shuts down the Denver receivers?  

Funny shiiiiite.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

In response to soups' comment:

Lol.  What will the trolls be posting when Sherman shuts down the Denver receivers?  

Funny shiiiiite.  

Well they didn't notice he got away with a bad play against SF to close it out. He tips that to a SF receiver and all anyone is talking about is what an idiot he is. It was a poor pass into double coverage.  Two defenders are supposed to stop that. 

He won't shutout Denver.  He may slow they down a bit, but they will score.  Unless it's a raging storm or Denver pukes on themselves, Denver is going to take it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It's all an act designed to push buttons on drama queens. Apparently it's effective.

Come on Babe , he is a punk. WHITE, BLACK , YELLOW, OR BROWN it doesn't matter. He is a refection of some of the bad in sports and society today.

Never have defended his actions....yours neither!! Just called you a racist and if the truth hurts thats on you.

You both sound like ignorant fools when you speak with the difference being Sherman having the sheep skin to prove he's not a complete idiot !!!

Leatherhead....your words reveal that you are a pervert. Distorting facts into racism. But that is the only game you have. Excuses are like A$$holes, every one has one .Nobody is interested in the punks's excuses or your name calling. It is patently obvious you need your own set of facts to make it thru life and you haven't got game.

Looks like someone touched lil man's sensitive side...name calling...um read your words son!!!!

P.S.  Pretty sad if posting anonymously on a message board is your "game"..........sad lil basement dweller.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

It's all an act designed to push buttons on drama queens. Apparently it's effective.

Come on Babe , he is a punk. WHITE, BLACK , YELLOW, OR BROWN it doesn't matter. He is a refection of some of the bad in sports and society today.

Never have defended his actions....yours neither!! Just called you a racist and if the truth hurts thats on you.

You both sound like ignorant fools when you speak with the difference being Sherman having the sheep skin to prove he's not a complete idiot !!!

Leatherhead....your words reveal that you are a pervert. Distorting facts into racism. But that is the only game you have. Excuses are like A$$holes, every one has one .Nobody is interested in the punks's excuses or your name calling. It is patently obvious you need your own set of facts to make it thru life and you haven't got game.

Looks like someone touched lil man's sensitive side...name calling...um read your words son!!!!

P.S.  Pretty sad if posting anonymously on a message board is your "game"..........sad lil basement dweller.....

pervert....means to "distort" in case you don't have an education...boy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The word thug gets thrown around way too much when describing professional athletes (particularly black ones).  Do people even know what the word thug means?  Richard Sherman might be arrogant, but he certainly isn't a thug.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He says and does a lot of dumb stuff.. just do a search and see.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

pervert....means to "distort" in case you don't have an education...boy!

Oh Boy!! BOY!! another veiled racist code word......You are a comical clown and are mad bro because your pointy hood has been yanked off. Your well though out words  actually show that in an emotionally charged situation, you would probably repsond more like Mr Sherman than a Polite American. You are so full of hate and it shows. I as a dark skinned hispanic ( Think Big Papi ), I  greatly dislike the gangsta rap culture and mentality as it allows narrow minded bigots like yourself an opportunity to bring out your broad "See Spot Run " brush and paint an entire race. Then you get upset when your pathetic little attempts at veiled racist comments are exposed. You are no different than the miserable people who mock fallen Gulf War Vet's funerals because they hate all gays and what ever their sick minds convince them to believe. If you feel the need to spam this board with racist innuendo, I will call you what you are. Funny how sports is what brought Boston Strong and people of all races, creeds, sexual orientations and backgrounds together but you choose to live your sad little life filled with hate. I will leave you with you own words so you can see that hate seeth....yet you as anyone else are entitled to your opinion.

Sherman is a loud mouth,trash talking Black man,who is a poster boy for the damage Blacks in sports have perpetrated on polite American society without being held accountable because they are Black. I wish he and his kind nothing but the worst.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Thats what me talking about.. The bad part he is still standing.. Don'T KO HIM YET.  We need him  for one more game.. Then do what u want with him. lol I KID WELL NEVER MIND..

Sections
Shortcuts